Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Any cantonese speaking? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:39 pm
When I talk cantonese, I'm very fluent..so I don't get it mixed up..lots of people around my area doesn't talk very fluent..too much english shows I guess..and I love to go to Hong Kong any day better than Canada..even though I'm born here..thats very weird, lots of people born here also don't talk cantonese fluent, probably its all the TVB dramas I watch sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:48 pm
I speak Cantonese but understand very little mandarin. I mean both languages sound a tiny bit alike to me. but i'm an abc (american born Chinese) so I'm not that good with my Cantonese.  

Neko_Angel1984

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:52 pm
ME.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:41 pm
Moi! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! And very proud of it indeed! whee 3nodding 4laugh Haha! I'm more fluent in English though, but my Cantonese is very fluent.  

BlacksandBlues

Tranquil_Waterz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:33 pm
I was born and raised in America to speak Cantonese because my parents are Cantonese speaking. From my toddler years all the way up to 5 years old, I spoke ALL Cantonese. However, when I got to around 1st and 2nd grade, I started speaking English cuz I had to eventually learn English in order to do well in school. And all my classmates, teachers, and peers were speaking English, so I eventually picked up. But after while, because of constant exposure to the English language and not enough of the Chinese (well...not that I'm not exposed to it enough; I just haven't really sharpened my skills), I'm now fluent in English, but my Cantonese skills are kinda....elementary...lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:07 pm
When I was born, my first word was in chinese..and I started talking in english and cantonese at age of 1.. lol But I suck at english.  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items