Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:10 am
Hey, Im Sinak.

I live in Ireland....

Ummm..... Im 15

I dont know what else to say

Sinak  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:49 pm
o:

I am Rei.
I am 19.
I am Athiest. [Dur.]
I am Bisexual.
I like shiny things.
I don't like people.
I like Ministry.
I hate pop.
I like tea. :'D
I am azn, yo. D<
I like red markers.

Yeah...

P h r e i i

Minty Novii

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:45 pm
Name:Kahla stage (pronnounced Kayle Staya)
Race: caucasian
I write poetry, mainly suicidle but I have one that speaks of the bible....it's really horrible though. ;;>.> I'll post it sometime.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:27 am
TheFiresOfStupid
Hello, all.

I'm Fires (Stephen IRL, but just call me Fires)

Interests: Sciences, Philosophy, Metal, Industrial Rock, Pirates, DnD, Politics, and the platypus (funniest animal ever!)

I'm an Agnostic Etherist. Which is technically an athiestic philosophy.

I got brought in by Sangu, which I met in the JINYS thread as made by Roman Holiday.

Glad to be here.

3nodding

It occurs to me I never told anyone about my massive permabanning.

Same person, different gender.

Call me Poe now.

lol

Edit: I failed to realize some may misinterpret that, I have not had a sex change operation. They're expensive. So I still got the boy parts. ^^  

PoeticVengeance

[x] Natasha [x]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:06 am
name irl : natasha (duh!)
pic: *in siggy*
i'm yet another sexy atheist in this guild, i like just about every kind of music (except rap and dance....and pop) i think that just about sums it up...oh and i'm completely craaazy!!! pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:24 pm
aye, well, i'm new and i'm an agnostic/atheist, which just basically means i think before i speak, but since gods don't get involved in the process, i decide to take them out of the equation... but not all the time.

and yeah i'm from mexico, studying at the US of A trying to get a Psychology degree. that's all you need to know twisted  

AnonymouZ

ValentineWiggin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:23 am
3nodding Im Taylor, Im 14 and obviously I am an Athiest. I am very political for my age, against communists, indpendent but more liberal then concervative. Bad at Spelling and grammar, but still a straight A, perfect attendence, High School Student (Freshmen).  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:48 pm

Welcome everyone. 3nodding

@Poe- Welcome back again then xD

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Irina Krycek

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:04 am
Yay, introduction time! My favourite!
Let's see, about me...
Hello, my name is not Irina, but you can call me that!
I'm 19, only for three more days, but I usually act like an 11 year-old.
I'm a poor, broke college student, majoring in journalism.
I'm an Atheist (no friggin' kidding!) who enjoys having looong discussions (I lived in the ED for a while) and discussing world events with her cynical Agnostic father!
And... and I have a cat named Lucifer!
That's it, I'm done.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:59 pm
Yo, I'm Bladed Alchemist, formerly Uchihas Blood.
Hi, I'm Christopher, but I am more commonly called Tofu.
I'm canadian, and I live in B.C.
I'm 15, obviously atheist, and I live in a community of Fundamentalist Christians, and my parents believe in god, but do not practice religion. But luckily, for school, I managed to escape my community and go to school in a nearby town and met a bunch of mostly non-christian friends (most are wiccan or athiest, there's one or two christians, but they aren't Fundies that try to force their religion upon me.)
There you go. Introduced so I do not havfe to lurk.  

Death God Hitsugaya

The Seven Deadly Sinz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:13 pm
hi, i've been here a few days already, just figured i should do this
name IRL: Meghan
interests: Losing my hearing through my i-pod, giving advice, arguing, and smaking stupid people.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:38 am
Hello x]

My name is woby (bet you never would have guessed!) but I suppose you can call me Ash if you would perfer it, as that is my real name xP.

Lets see... I enjoy.... stuff... and have a great liking of... things.

What else? Well I'm 15 years old and live in Georgia! Isn't that exciting? I'm an atheist (odviously) and dream of going to an art college after highschool. But that probablly won't happen since it's so expensive, so instead I'll probablly go to a state college, get a degree in something I don't really care for and hate my life until I die an old lonely spinster! :'D

Did I mention I'm often called a pessimist? ._.;;

I perfer to think of myself as being a realist.

;D

Frau Kaiser

Wheezing Lunatic

Meisugi_Jaganshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:19 pm
My name...well, I prefer to be called Mei.
I'm 13 and live in California.

I like many things such as animes, books, oldies music and any sort of Asian music. My favorite color is red and animal are wolves.

I'm not really sure what else to add  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:09 pm
Hi everyone, my name is Katrina and contrary to my avatar I'm a
German-American. How are you today?

For a background, I've been questioning since I was five and Athiest since I was 11 (18 now). My mom was very Christian and sort of dragged my dad and I to church. Neither of us understood religious behavior. It strongly seemed like nobody even knew what exactly they believed.
Religion doesn't typically bug me but going through the motions of a faith without even trying to understand why does. I've had a great life as an Athiest. I don't need a god to tell me what's right and wrong, the answer is obvious.  

Dread Dionaea

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:58 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone. ^^

@woby- I'm at VCU, which is a state university but it also has one of the top art programs. So don't give up on art after high school xP Actual art only schools are not necessarily any better than the art schools withing larger universities. And then again, you don't really have to have a degree for it.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games