Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:34 pm
I didn't like the story line to Resident Evil 4 it just seemed WOW!! out of place... BUT I loved the gameplay it was exciting and something different... I hope that the story line thing get's fixed out soon so Resident Evil 5 follows more to the orignal story line so ya...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:35 pm
The biggest problem with the gameplay is that it's like, "Oh, look at our cool new gameplay. All horror games should be like this."

And now look what's happening. Alone in the Dark is over the shoulder. Silent Hill 5 is over the shoulder. It's a freakin epidemic.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:37 pm
But over all I still don't like it as much as Code Veronica...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:39 pm
I mean, if Capcom wants to ruin Resident Evil, I don't care anymore. But they're spreading their stupid influence on other franchises, and it's horrible.

If the new Silent Hill isn't scary, I'm putting ALL the blame on Capcom.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:45 pm
that's not very nice..... But it's understandable...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:49 pm
Well, since Resident Evil is dead to me, now, I pretty much only have Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill. And if Silent Hill is ruined because it plays like RE4, then I'll have nothing nice to be about.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:07 am
sweatdrop sweatdrop I still like Resident Evil is that bad?!?! Is it bad that the first Resident Evil game I played was 4 sweatdrop ... I have played all but the one for the DS and Gameboy. sweatdrop And my favorite is 3, and Outbreak is that bad?!?! sweatdrop And I like 4 but I hate it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:29 pm
I still love Resident Evil. I just don't consider RE4 a part of the franchise.

No Umbrella, No T-Virus, No Zombies, No Camera Angles =/= Resident Evil  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:56 pm
Yeah that is the downfall of Resident Evil 4 but the camera angle thing is better to be honest it made more of the world visble.... and it made aiming a bit easier...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:01 pm
It turned RE into an action game, instead of Survival Horror.
That's just not Resident Evil. Like I said, if people don't like the static camera angles, they don't have to play RE.  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:22 pm
Heh. I'm sad to say that I used to be a RE4 fangirl...>>;; I was obsessed with Leon to the point of no return, constantly sqeed over his hotness, and was like, hey! Who's Wesker? Oh dear god I hate myself for it.
I eventually was curious about the other games and figured out, wait a minute, what does the plot of 4 have to do with ANYTHING in these games? My first bright idea in a while actually...
I still enjoy RE4. It's habit I guess. The storyline disgusts me. The creatures make me want to vomit and I naturally consider the classic games a completely different franchise than 4 and 5, but I think that I'm learning to cope with it like that by just pretending that they ARE different. I enjoy what the new ones have to offer, and I love the old ones.
HOWEVER, since I came to my senses to late, I've been having trouble getting my hands on the old ones. My parents complained when I wanted the REmake, 0, and CV because they couldn't find it, so obviously I have NOT played 2 or 3, though I desperately desperately want to.
God I hope I don't sound like a babbling noob. ^^;;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:31 pm
I suggest making friends with eBay. Or Amazon.com, that side sells used games too.  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:40 pm
I know *rolls eyes* But my parents have a strange fear of eBay and they got the others from Amazon. They complained about the entire time. I asked for ANY of the games for Christmas, and they ignored me and got me RE4 and UC instead (previous to that I owned none of them, but played periodically at my friend's houses). I was so ticked. They said that they couldn't get me the others even though I found the page on Amazon, showed it to them, and put the cursor over the "Buy this item" button. I guess they just don't like older stuff or something. *shrugs* It was like pulling teeth to get something as old as CV let alone 2 and 3.
Uh...and I can't buy it myself because I have no money and my parents won't let me buy stuff off the internet...>>; Freaking nazis.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:42 pm
Well, once you get your own money, you should be able to spend it how you want it, right?

Hey, you want some extra money? Do what I did. Sell off you copy of RE4! xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:46 pm
Yeah, you're right, but unfortunately they monitor what I'm spending it on. No impromptu video game buying for me. Only clothes and things I "need". Well guess what? An un-gay Leon, Nemmie, and the hotness that is Carlos? I NEED THIS FOR MY VERY SURVIVAL!
Uh...I mean...^^;;;
LOL. I should totally do that! From back in my "disgusting fangirl" phase, I already beat the game over twenty times, so I have absolutely no use for it because (believe it or not) after the TWENTIETH time it got old, even to a rabid fangirl. *shudders and slaps past self*
Heheheheheh...*goes to find unfortunate fangirls from which to pawn this game*

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games