Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyOil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:17 am
Sadly, I have the same answer as alot of other people.Wesker.But we can't help if we love him. gonk Nice new sig Bio. But I see you dislike Leon ....why is that? I don't think he's overly awsome.But he's a good character all in all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:21 am
I was willing to let go the fact that he does a backflip whenever possible like a Circus gymnist.

But when he said, "Heh. Monsters. Guess after this, there'll be one less to worry about." Honestly, I understand he'd say that about Mendez or Krauser. But Salazar's monster form was damn freaky! In real life, leon would have shat himself right there and then.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:42 am
Um. He might of shat himself. but then again he could of had Therapy of some sort to decrease the fear he feels when in life and death situations. (cause frankly with that mouth of his and the annoyance of those tentacles makes it a life and death situation)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:43 am
Maybe it freaked him out so bad that his mind snapped.
"No! Not scary! not scary at all!" *twitch*  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:45 am
I can see it now
President: Mr Kennedy i award you this medal for saving my daughter
Leon: -clucking like a chicken-

makes you wonder why they all didn't do that after seeing all the monsters and death. i mean it must of been a total mind ********  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:47 am
Or even better...

President: Leon, I award you with...
Leon aims his gun: Shut up, Saddler!!! I'm gonna kill you! You hear me? Kill you!!!
President: I'm not Sadd-...
Leon: Kill you!!!! *blam!*  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:50 am
Thats why you get the most caption wins sir  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:52 am
Not lately... crying  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:55 am
There there. you have what? 7 wins. better than me ive got only 3. or was it 4  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:57 am
People just don't appreciate subtle humor. They need to be fed humor with a little spoon. I blame family guy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:04 pm
Family guy...god that is getting annoying one of my friends comes round and is always on about that.

But yeah you're right  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:09 pm
Anywho. Was anyone else disappointed with Wesker's voice actor for Umbrella Chronicles. Although it's not yet credited, I'm pretty sure that it's the same guy from REmake. Except now he's doing the most terrible accent with his voice heightened like he has a clothes peg over his nose. Terrible.
Rebecca too. She sounds worse than Ashley!!!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:16 pm
I haven't heard the voices myself. is there a link to a video where i could see this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:18 pm
New trailer on the official website: http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio_uc/  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:22 pm
Thank you. The game play of its makes me think its a combination of house of the dead, re survivor 2 and (perhaps) time crisis  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games