Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:36 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
... *sighs* i hope the rest of theam remebered to come back in here at 8:00 tonight stare ....

* stares out at the ocean*
*walks over to Stoarm* I'm here, been mischievious though *grins evilly*
*folds his arms * heh * shakes his head* what is that suposed to mean?
uhm...*pulls out his super soaker*...I've been getting people all day *grins*
heh * grabs him and gives him a noogie * man you are such a little kid lol biggrin xd

[ right now iam trying to download halo for my computer.... but the a** holes comp iam getting it from keeps ******** up stare it may take awhile....]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:39 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
... *sighs* i hope the rest of theam remebered to come back in here at 8:00 tonight stare ....

* stares out at the ocean*
*walks over to Stoarm* I'm here, been mischievious though *grins evilly*
*folds his arms * heh * shakes his head* what is that suposed to mean?
uhm...*pulls out his super soaker*...I've been getting people all day *grins*
heh * grabs him and gives him a noogie * man you are such a little kid lol biggrin xd

[ right now iam trying to download halo for my computer.... but the a** holes comp iam getting it from keeps ******** up stare it may take awhile....]
Well, I am a kid at heart, besides it's the beach!

[That sux, have you tried bit torrent yet, i'm sure there are sites that will have that game somewhere]  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:42 pm

[That sux, have you tried bit torrent yet, i'm sure there are sites that will have that game somewhere] ya i guess so biggrin , takes out his super soaker.... so ya wana go shoot some sun bathing vixens?... ^^ or have a war or sometin?

eek hay , maybey if more pepole come in we can role play a super soaker war! , with like teams and such!

[ iam useing lime wire right now.... and its onley 13% done.... its loading about 15 kb a second... but i have 169.5 mb's to go gonk !]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:48 pm
stoarm_fox

[That sux, have you tried bit torrent yet, i'm sure there are sites that will have that game somewhere] ya i guess so biggrin , takes out his super soaker.... so ya wana go shoot some sun bathing vixens?... ^^ or have a war or sometin?

eek hay , maybey if more pepole come in we can role play a super soaker war! , with like teams and such!

[ iam useing lime wire right now.... and its onley 13% done.... its loading about 15 kb a second... but i have 169.5 mb's to go gonk !] [If i knew if I could post a link here, I would, if you want I have found a link to a Bit Torrent site, just IM me in AIM and I can give it to you there] Well, I have just soaked zombie. *looks around the beach*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:51 pm
neote
stoarm_fox

[That sux, have you tried bit torrent yet, i'm sure there are sites that will have that game somewhere]
ya i guess so biggrin , takes out his super soaker.... so ya wana go shoot some sun bathing vixens?... ^^ or have a war or sometin?

[ iam useing lime wire right now.... and its onley 13% done.... its loading about 15 kb a second... but i have 169.5 mb's to go gonk !] [If i knew if I could post a link here, I would, if you want I have found a link to a Bit Torrent site, just IM me in AIM and I can give it to you there] Well, I have just soaked zombie. *looks around the beach** puts his hands behind his head... * hmmmm i dont see any vixens about.... i guess its just you and me.... but lets up the wepons a wee bit... * runs back to his camping spot and grabs 2 paintball guns and 2 masks and some paint * * puts on his mask and tosses neote the gun and mask and some ammo* ever play paint ball befor neote ?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:53 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox

ya i guess so biggrin , takes out his super soaker.... so ya wana go shoot some sun bathing vixens?... ^^ or have a war or sometin?

[ iam useing lime wire right now.... and its onley 13% done.... its loading about 15 kb a second... but i have 169.5 mb's to go gonk !]
[If i knew if I could post a link here, I would, if you want I have found a link to a Bit Torrent site, just IM me in AIM and I can give it to you there] Well, I have just soaked zombie. *looks around the beach** puts his hands behind his head... * hmmmm i dont see any vixens about.... i guess its just you and me.... but lets up the wepons a wee bit... * runs back to his camping spot and grabs 2 paintball guns and 2 masks and some paint * * puts on his mask and tosses neote the gun and mask and some ammo* ever play paint ball befor neote ? Nope, never *grabs the gun, paint and mask, and puts the mask on*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:56 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox

[If i knew if I could post a link here, I would, if you want I have found a link to a Bit Torrent site, just IM me in AIM and I can give it to you there] Well, I have just soaked zombie. *looks around the beach*
* puts his hands behind his head... * hmmmm i dont see any vixens about.... i guess its just you and me.... but lets up the wepons a wee bit... * runs back to his camping spot and grabs 2 paintball guns and 2 masks and some paint * * puts on his mask and tosses neote the gun and mask and some ammo* ever play paint ball befor neote ? Nope, never *grabs the gun, paint and mask, and puts the mask on* aim and shoot thats all there is to it.... now this is gona be preety damn hard to play on the beach.... on acount of there are no places to hide.... hmmmm.... wheil there is a small forest right past the dunes if ya wana play there.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:58 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox

[If i knew if I could post a link here, I would, if you want I have found a link to a Bit Torrent site, just IM me in AIM and I can give it to you there] Well, I have just soaked zombie. *looks around the beach*
* puts his hands behind his head... * hmmmm i dont see any vixens about.... i guess its just you and me.... but lets up the wepons a wee bit... * runs back to his camping spot and grabs 2 paintball guns and 2 masks and some paint * * puts on his mask and tosses neote the gun and mask and some ammo* ever play paint ball befor neote ?
Nope, never *grabs the gun, paint and mask, and puts the mask on* aim and shoot thats all there is to it.... now this is gona be preety damn hard to play on the beach.... on acount of there are no places to hide.... hmmmm.... wheil there is a small forest right past the dunes if ya wana play there. Sounds good to me. *Runs off towards the forest*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:00 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox

* puts his hands behind his head... * hmmmm i dont see any vixens about.... i guess its just you and me.... but lets up the wepons a wee bit... * runs back to his camping spot and grabs 2 paintball guns and 2 masks and some paint * * puts on his mask and tosses neote the gun and mask and some ammo* ever play paint ball befor neote ?
Nope, never *grabs the gun, paint and mask, and puts the mask on*
aim and shoot thats all there is to it.... now this is gona be preety damn hard to play on the beach.... on acount of there are no places to hide.... hmmmm.... wheil there is a small forest right past the dunes if ya wana play there. Sounds good to me. *Runs off towards the forest* * folows him into the forest* ok you wait here and ill run off in that direction , when i shout go we start ok? * runs off into the forest* 3....2...1.... go!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:01 pm
uhm...you didn't say anything there Stoarm ^^  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:02 pm
neote
uhm...you didn't say anything there Stoarm ^^
ya i know ^^ sweatdrop but i fixed that  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:03 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox

Nope, never *grabs the gun, paint and mask, and puts the mask on*
aim and shoot thats all there is to it.... now this is gona be preety damn hard to play on the beach.... on acount of there are no places to hide.... hmmmm.... wheil there is a small forest right past the dunes if ya wana play there.
Sounds good to me. *Runs off towards the forest* * folows him into the forest* ok you wait here and ill run off in that direction , when i shout go we start ok? * runs off into the forest* 3....2...1.... go!*Runs off into the forest and ducks behind a tree, looking out for Stoarm*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:07 pm
*Runs off into the forest and ducks behind a tree, looking out for Stoarm* begins to stalk his prey makeing ever so clear to stay out of sight . switchs the gun onto burst fire mode*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:10 pm
stoarm_fox
*Runs off into the forest and ducks behind a tree, looking out for Stoarm* begins to stalk his prey makeing ever so clear to stay out of sight . switchs the gun onto burst fire mode* *lifts up his mask, sniffs the air, then climbs up the tree into a kind of cradle in the branches and readies his gun*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:13 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
*Runs off into the forest and ducks behind a tree, looking out for Stoarm*
begins to stalk his prey makeing ever so clear to stay out of sight . switchs the gun onto burst fire mode* *lifts up his mask, sniffs the air, then climbs up the tree into a kind of cradle in the branches and readies his gun** listens intentley for any sounds of life hears a rustling in the leaves above and fires several high powered shoots into the tree.... a small bird falls dead on the ground , checks the presuare of his gun and its reading well over 1500! *[ normal, safe gameplay is at most 500] oh s**t .... if that had been neote i could have killed him!* lowers the guns pressure *  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games