Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
.:: Chinese Dim Sum ::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dim Sum?
Yes
82%
 82%  [ 47 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
What is Dim Sum?
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 57

x3Kiome

Chatty Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:14 pm
DIM SUM! My favorite ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:38 pm
there was a point in time when this thread was a yum cha rp thread. whatever happened to that? i left for a little while and when i come back it's suddenly gone. question  

yalie5

Bishuiwan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:35 pm
some dimsum is good some tastes bad like beefs udder.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:29 pm
yalie5
there was a point in time when this thread was a yum cha rp thread. whatever happened to that? i left for a little while and when i come back it's suddenly gone. question

i dont' even remember it being a yum cha rp gonk
but now, it's sorta back on topic (since we were talking about the difference between ha gow and sui mai, right?)  

[J.C.]

yalie5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:31 pm
Kurama35
yalie5

but now, it's sorta back on topic (since we were talking about the difference between ha gow and sui mai, right?)

I guess.
@bishuiwan: and what does beef udder taste like... or what is a beef udder? eek  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:37 pm
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5

I guess.

well beef is cow, so a cow's udder (you know the things that you squeeze to get milk xd blaugh )
as for how it tastes, i don't want to know  

[J.C.]

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:26 am
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5

I guess.

well beef is cow, so a cow's udder (you know the things that you squeeze to get milk xd blaugh )

i know what beef is. but i really didn't think that was what she meant... i don't know it might taste prettey good.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:28 pm
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5

I guess.

i know what beef is. but i really didn't think that was what she meant... i don't know it might taste prettey good.

I'm game if you are. xd  

Tokioka

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:46 pm
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5

I guess.

well that's not what bishuiwan thinks blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:01 pm
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5

I guess.

well that's not what bishuiwan thinks blaugh

and how would you know what she thinks.... she's not one of your other accounts or you other personalities is she? eek  

yalie5

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:18 pm
Oh! I just went Yam Cha last Monday! Delicious! The restaurant was packed since it is a Holiday. (Yeah... nothing else to say! )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:29 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
Oh! I just went Yam Cha last Monday! Delicious! The restaurant was packed since it is a Holiday. (Yeah... nothing else to say! )
I went on sunday, which was nice. But my annoying aunt and her family sat with us and then we had to pay for everything. Damn her... stressed  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:55 pm
I had cake!! It was yummy. It's not the crappy american kind with way to much sugar but the ones you get in the asian bakeries with the peaches and strawberries and the melon balls with the better thinner frosting and prolly the same amount of sugar... it was good. and i had sticky rice... i forgot how big they were. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:28 am
Dim Sum are yummy!  

KairiYukine

Syeori

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:50 am
Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva
I went on sunday, which was nice. But my annoying aunt and her family sat with us and then we had to pay for everything. Damn her... stressed
rofl haha You make me laugh, whats wrong with that? they are family after all whee  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff