Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Tale on the Lake (need new people!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hinata14_15

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:10 pm
Mai smiled "why not" Mai took his hand  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:58 am
((Sorry for not talking for quite a while sweatdrop )) Ella grabbed the book when she saw that a page was marked she opened it to that page. Ella read it and began to understand what was happening. Her ears perked up to music. In the distance she saw Mai and Lee dressed up running towards town which was to source of the music. Ella went into the house grabbing a colorful dress and an old mask that her grandma had given her years ago. After putting them on she raced towards town using her werewolf speed. Ella got there in no time at all and using her keen sense of smell to find Lee and Mai. "Guys I'm here!" Ella exclaimed trying to get their attention.  

kagura_rockbell

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:46 am
Everyone looked over at Ella. Such a thing was unheard of in the city, especially since it was supposed to be impossible to tell person from person. Lee ignored her and took Mai into the dancing area nearby. The music was rather joyous and so the dance was kind of quick paced.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:24 pm
Ella stood there as the excitement quickly left her. 'That's right..everyone doesn't have werewolf senses.' She thought, Ella then left as quickly as she had come. 'Vampires and people stick with their own kind, Werewolves are wanderers who hardly have anyone.' She thought sadly.  

kagura_rockbell

hinata14_15

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:07 am
Mai liked dancing she did it all the time after the song was over every one was giggling and having all kinds of fun Mai looked at Lee "thanks for danceing with me" Mai said smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:51 pm
A man came out of the crowd and went up to Ella. "Hello. Leaving so soon?"

Lee smiled behind his mask. "I should be thanking you. Can I buy you some food or a drink?" Lee asked Mai.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:11 pm
Ella turned to face the person who had asked her the question. "Oh, well that was my intention yes." tilting her head slightly "Why do you ask?" Ella gave a sad half smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:21 pm
((Sorry, the man is a different person. I have to finish his profile. Lee's still with Mai.))  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

hinata14_15

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:19 pm
((sorry guys i could not get on for a little)) Mai smiled and looked around  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:36 am
((*sigh* still wrong. The blue is my new chary, the gray is Lee. Lee's talking to Mai. The new guy's with Ella.))  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:12 am
((Ok... I'm just gonna go... if you ever do figure it all out, send me a PM))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:45 am
(Will Somebody PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!!!)) scream evil  

kagura_rockbell

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:51 pm
((Is this Side RP dead?...or is everyone just busy?))  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff