Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:28 pm
The spirit soon seems to dissapear for a few moments but not for long. It transforms into a smokelike snake and tries to strangle Cy.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:36 pm
Cy raised the orb to his own neck where the Spirit was tryign to strangle him. He touched the orb to the spirit on his neck. The spirit became enveloped in the orb, The orb hardened into a crystal ball, the spirit trapped within it.

Cy held the Crystal orb in his hand. His free hand he had used to create the orb started to hurt him greatly. He looked down and his hand was covered in his own blood. He had done too much to fast. He hadnt really learned to control the new powers he had and because of it he started to bleed, from his hand. He suddenly started coughing violently, ocughing up blood as well. His coplextion paled and he was dangerously close to passing out.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:44 pm
As he did so the air in the room clear up. It appears anything that was alive is now skeletal. The computer seems to be blinking oddily as if waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:56 pm
Cy was breathing hard. The crystal orb in his hand that held the spirit in it was hugged close to his chest. He had collasped completely to his knees. His vision blurred several times. He shut his eyes for a bit and took a few deep breaths.

After a few moments he was able to stand. He got up and saw the carnage around him. He himself wasnt in the best of shape. He shakily walked over to the computer that he saw. He looked at the blinking screen, the orb still in his hand.

"What now? Your little spirit is trapped in here. And my undead a** is still alive." He spoke to the computer as if it would give him a response.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:01 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy was breathing hard. The crystal orb in his hand that held the spirit in it was hugged close to his chest. He had collasped completely to his knees. His vision blurred several times. He shut his eyes for a bit and took a few deep breaths.

After a few moments he was able to stand. He got up and saw the carnage around him. He himself wasnt in the best of shape. He shakily walked over to the computer that he saw. He looked at the blinking screen, the orb still in his hand.

"What now? Your little spirit is trapped in here. And my undead a** is still alive." He spoke to the computer as if it would give him a response.

The computer ask S. 6 summon complete? If so is S. 6 still alive or terminated?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:05 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

Urskil woke up sub conciously, They're undead, use the light, you ARE immune to it, i made you immune to it, so use it, it does the most damage to the undead, except you, Vi, and I He spoke to Cy telepathically.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:05 pm
"What the hell is S.6?" Cy said when he read the computers question. He was confused about all this S # crap. Hopefully the computer would explain it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:06 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"What the hell is S.6?" Cy said when he read the computers question. He was confused about all this S # crap. Hopefully the computer would explain it.
I think it may mean spirit... Urskil said, still unconcious, but his sub councious was well awake.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:07 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

Urskil woke up sub conciously, They're undead, use the light, you ARE immune to it, i made you immune to it, so use it, it does the most damage to the undead, except you, Vi, and I He spoke to Cy telepathically.

Cy heard Urskil in his head. Dont worry i trapped its a**. Its not going anywhere soon. And i didnt know im not used to the powers you gave us. right now im ocnversing with a computer ill be fine, but ill need to feed when i come back.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:12 pm
state status of S.6?

S. 7: Revive and destroy at church. Researcher... destroy due to being vessal to revive S. 7

S. 6: Unknown status... Researcher.... status unknow....

S. 5: Suited up to be resurrect. Vessal is Aria Demon. Researcher... alive.

S. 4 - 1: Suited up to be resurrected, vessal's unknow due to doctors not informing of status.... if not being reported... then nightmares will find and help in process of revival...

S. 0: Status unkown. Scientist unknow.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:17 pm
"Well i guess S.6 would be this little fellow. S. 6 is trapped in a crystal ball he wont be getting out anytime soon. Tell me why S. 6 was created and what its and the other's purposes are."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:24 pm
object status change:

S. 6: Alive, but capture with no vessal. Order to send Nightmare to obtain object and destroy holder.

S. 5: Start resurrection in under 5 minutes...

S. 4: notified scientist of it, if not complied send nightmare to force scientist to start as quick as possible.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:25 pm
i'll have something for you... He said as he opened his eyes, but he couldn't stand up yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:30 pm
"What is this nightmare thing exactly? Is it spiritual or flesh and blood?" Cy questioned the computer still. He grinned as he held the crystal orb that held S.6. Thank you Urskil and keep Vi safe. "Your nightmare will have a hard time getting its object when i tuck it in a place it cant reach it." Cy said. As shadows swirled around the orb that held S.6, the orb dissapeared in a flash and was gone. "S.6 cant be reached now. What do you say to that?"  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:32 pm
A shadowy figure appeared and stood over Urskil... "You sacrifice too much... son..." a voice said as a vortex swarmed Urskil, reviving him. He then stood up. "What happened?" He asked Vi, only knowing that he needed to save Aria... "We have less then 5 mins to get Aria, les go.

They got to the library, where Urskil kicked down the door, sening it flying, killing several guards in its flight. He walked thrugh the library, killing all the guards, using only his pistols. He stopped at the basement door. He kicked it, sending it flying, impaling a guard in half as it went end first into the nearby wall.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games