Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:50 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Blood Countess Bathory
Exactly what I was thinking. They'd always be trying to backstab each other. A way more extreme love-hate relationship.

Meanwhile, Wesker finds out that Ada was helping leon in RE4 and then finds and snaps Leon's little neck. Nothing would be holding Ada back.

Interesting. lolz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:52 pm
Of course, chances more likely that Wesker would snap Ada's neck instead, but one can always hope.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Of course, chances more likely that Wesker would snap Ada's neck instead, but one can always hope.

That skank.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:00 pm
Plus after Wesker discovers that Ada betrayed him, it's probably exactly what's gonna happen.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:24 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Plus after Wesker discovers that Ada betrayed him, it's probably exactly what's gonna happen.

And hopefully he'll snap Leon's neck before he could yell out, "AAAAAAADDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:27 pm
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME

And hopefully he'll snap Leon's neck before he could yell out, "AAAAAAADDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" lol

"AAAAAAADDDDDDACK--..."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME

"AAAAAAADDDDDDACK--..."

rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:30 pm
Knowing wesker there wouldn't even be a "AAA..."  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:46 pm
Yeah, it would pretty much be. "Snap, snap."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:41 am
Weskers just -.- Angry inside. God, meh good thing Ada isn't my favorite female character. (Shes my second O.o) but meh my favorites still fine, hiding away since Resident Evil 3: Nemsis still. Hehe...

Sukairra Sama

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:28 am
No, I'm pretty sure that Wesker is quite content.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No, I'm pretty sure that Wesker is quite content.

I mean deep down, as in his actions are driven by one thing that's caused by another, common answer to everyones ways no matter ther character, everyone has an inspiration and a purpose and there own personal reason to that purpose even if there not seen completely for what they really are.  

Sukairra Sama

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:23 pm
Neko Gurl Huntress

I mean deep down, as in his actions are driven by one thing that's caused by another, common answer to everyones ways no matter ther character, everyone has an inspiration and a purpose and there own personal reason to that purpose even if there not seen completely for what they really are.

Yeah, but anger? I'd say it's more of an ambition to drive the world into fear and chaos. Anger is something that he feels when things don't go his way, yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:30 pm
Wesker: "You think you can do all this behind my back without me knowing?" *Grabs Ada's neck*

Ada: "Listen-n-n-n......Wes....k..k..k..eeerrrr... I can.....explain."

Wesker:"Sure you can."

Leon: *Breaks into room* "Let her go, Wesker!!!"

Wesker: "Ahhh, Leon, you're just in time." *Throws Ada to the wall* "I've been expecting you."

Leon: "So you have..." (i couldn't think of anything cheesier for leon to say)

Wesker: "Yes actually. You see, the sample you want has already been planted somewhere, and of course there is nothing you can do about it."

Leon: "I can do this!" *shoots Wesker*

Wesker: You think your little "Toys" can harm me. Fool, I've already taken enough bullets. *Walks up to Leon* "They actually are starting to feel good to me" *Punches Leon* "You're just as dumb as Chris, always playing hero."

Leon: ..........

Wesker: *Picks up Leons gun and Shoots it*

DODGE A+B

Leon: You won't win Wesker!

Well i can't think of anything else i just hope he'll shoot both of them.  

taylortenacity

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:32 pm
He'll just grab them by the necks and bash their heads against one another until they're dead.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games