Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:48 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
"maybe she hasnt died yet. the familes of the key blade holders bring the keyblade here remember the keyblade war? thats why there are so many too."
yes but what about your father and whats the keyblade war

"after the door of light was opened many people became key blade holders then they started to fight cuz some used it for good and some for bad so your father my father and the king died in the battle as did every one else except for 6...i remember you were the one who killed every one but hmmm your mom damos me you and two others surived i think. who is your mom anyways i forgot."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:14 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
"maybe she hasnt died yet. the familes of the key blade holders bring the keyblade here remember the keyblade war? thats why there are so many too."

"after the door of light was opened many people became key blade holders then they started to fight cuz some used it for good and some for bad so your father my father and the king died in the battle as did every one else except for 6...i remember you were the one who killed every one but hmmm your mom damos me you and two others surived i think. who is your mom anyways i forgot."
kairi but i dont understand how was i able to survive when others didnt im so young and how did i kill everyone  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:58 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

kairi but i dont understand how was i able to survive when others didnt im so young and how did i kill everyone

"the ones that surived had the power of the light or dark in them"she turns to look at her father"i dont know how you did it but you did...."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:45 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

"the ones that surived had the power of the light or dark in them"she turns to look at her father"i dont know how you did it but you did...."
*has a thought* wait you said i killed almost everyone did i kill riku then and if a killed everyone how did they stop me from killing everyone else  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:04 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

*has a thought* wait you said i killed almost everyone did i kill riku then and if a killed everyone how did they stop me from killing everyone else

"they didnt stop you you stop you got exzusted and you fell on a cat thats all i remember " she continues to look at her father  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:08 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

"they didnt stop you you stop you got exzusted and you fell on a cat thats all i remember " she continues to look at her father
ok thank you for telling me that but what happend to your father  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:10 pm
he fought a lot of peole then when you attacked he was weak enugh so you killed him.... sorry to put that pressure on you" she looked over at him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:14 pm
Axels_girlfriend
he fought a lot of peole then when you attacked he was weak enugh so you killed him.... sorry to put that pressure on you" she looked over at him
yes but why did i attack  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:55 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
yes but why did i attack

"because i think you were fighting with the bad and good then your friend was bad and your father was good but it just got to much for you to handle and you litrly exploded"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:39 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
yes but why did i attack

"because i think you were fighting with the bad and good then your friend was bad and your father was good but it just got to much for you to handle and you litrly exploded"
ummmm okay but what ever happend to my friend did i kill him too  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:41 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
yes but why did i attack

"hmm hold on let me look..... *she walks down a cuple keyblades* here sorry but ya did" she pats him on the back  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:43 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
yes but why did i attack

"hmm hold on let me look..... *she walks down a cuple keyblades* here sorry but ya did" she pats him on the back
* sits down and puts his face in his hands* i lost every one i loved and cared for by my own hands  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:45 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
yes but why did i attack

* sits down and puts his face in his hands* i lost every one i loved and cared for by my own hands

"didnt you have a sister? and your mom surived!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:46 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

really i cant remember and i dont know if shes alive  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:47 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

really i cant remember and i dont know if shes alive

"well i know if you did have a sister shes alive cuz i remember she left in scret no one knew she left so shes out ther some where!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games