Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:08 pm
"You could always marry Kikuchi...after all, Kikuchi travels too, so you can travel together!" Hana grinned, and began to do cartwheels and other gymnastic activities from sheer boredom.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:33 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

Shinryaku blushed a bit. Not because of the head petting, but the fact that he really DID like her! Even though Suisho looked like she didn't care, she really did care about Shinryaku alot! Shinryaku then followed Kara Ni.

Soon Kara Ni got out of the forest. "huh? Where is everyone?"
Kara Ni ran around the area, searching for some of them. "Kikuchi, Gurdy and Hana are gone. The rest of them have to be somewhere near...."
Kara Ni scanned the area. "Ah! There it is." She pointed to a caravan i the distance. Obviously the rest of them would be there, except for manybe Hana, Gurdy, and Kikuchi, because they weren't actually part of their caravan.

"And you know I'm coming!" Shinryaku said. He looked up and saw Kara Ni was already gone, running to the caravan. Shinryaku's head was turning hot and he yelled out in fury, "HEEEEEEY! Wait for me!!!!!!"

((Oh god. Now there is Hurdy! Who's next, Amidatty, De Nam, the Pope?! xd ))
"Nnn?" Kara Ni stopped running and turned around. "What are you doing ALL the way back THERE?!" Kara Ni yelled. Her hands were cupped over her mouth. "Did I RUN ahead of YOU?!"

"Yeah you did!" Shinryaku yelled back. "AND STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE I'M SPECIAL!!!!!!" He tried to catch up.

(The capitals were used for making it seem like she's yelling those words louder, she wasn't trying to treat him weird))

((MY GOD GUYS! What are you talking about?! rofl @Mizu+Clesti))

Kara Ni ran towards Shinryaku so that he could catch up easier. "Sorry if I'm sounding mean like that. I guess I'm just not used to being around lilties. I should stop treating you like a child. Sorry!" Kara Ni smiled and laughed quietly. "I thought lilties could run fast."

((I know! I just made it seem like you did talk to him like that. XD))
"Well I'm slow and out of shape!" Shinryaku said, looking away. He was just kidding though. He didn't know that Kara Ni got ahead of him. "Anyway, where are we heading next?"  

RedWorld

Faded--Memories

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:49 pm
    "Thanks again!" a voice cried out from the Jegon river. The caravaner Lyna Hri, from Leuda quickly got off the ship her moogle and papaopamus following along. The ferryman Tristan gave a slight wave as the Selkie, and the two creatures left. "So, now we're almost at Marr's Pass.." she said with a distant sigh. The female wolfie, selkie pulled a map out from her back pocket staring at it for a while. "Hmm... Dah Vis and Mana Kohl already got the Myrrh from Lynari Dessert... so.. the Mushroom Forest seems the closest.."she girl whispered, quietly planning her route. "Alright, c'mon Paopao Mu', you too Mog Nah." she grinned, carefully placing the chalice on the back of the caravan.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:56 pm
eclestimon
"You could always marry Kikuchi...after all, Kikuchi travels too, so you can travel together!" Hana grinned, and began to do cartwheels and other gymnastic activities from sheer boredom.

"Oh my... I doubt that Kikuchi would accept my hand in marriage..." Hurdy blushed furiously, "It's fine anywho, I-I'll be alright."

Smooch~~ Chu~~

"Aww, what makes you think I'd decline?" she chuckled, whether she was serious or not was another matter completely.

Upon the kiss on his cheek he shut his eyes tight from nervousness, "You don't like me much..."

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:20 pm
"Oh, quiet you. She wouldn't have kissed you if she didn't...because personally, even I wouldn't kiss someone I disliked." Hana shrugged. "And I've kissed a lot of people, some I didn't know, some I did...some I thought were men, but found out that they were women after...certain activities, and even other men who I didn't even consider kissing before." she grinned. "I liked all of them though...see? No one I disliked!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:03 pm
"I'd probably run away fromt he wedding knowing how I can get..."

"You're so lame..."

"I wasn't offending you at all it's just--"

"I don't want to hear the fluffy goodness or my teeth will fall from my gums..."

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:05 pm
"Well..." Hana pulled out a rope from her bag and grinned evily. "No, you wouldn't."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:10 pm
"Eh?!"

"Oh come now Hana, I wouldn't marry Hurdy anyways, we shouldn't butter him up like this."

"That rope looks threatening..." Hurdy whined.

"Indeed it does..." nodded Kikuchi.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:12 pm
"Oh, you don't know how many guys I tied up with this thing back in Leuda..." Hana grinned. Though a violent connotation may have come to mind, Hana was only thinking of how much they squirmed, tied to their beds. Hey, they asked for it!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:25 pm
"...Um....."

"You don't intend to use it... do you?"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:27 pm
Hana shook her head, coiling the rope and stuffing it in her bag.

"Of course not. I don't need to." she shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:32 pm
"What's that mean?!" Kikuchi exclaimed, flustered at the thought.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:45 pm
Hana turned red at the thoughts that came to mind, but pushed them away.

"It means just what I said. I don't need to use it yet, so I won't. Of course, if things go well, I may have use for it in Shella." she declared, continuing to skip along the path.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:50 pm
"You're into bondage Hana?" Kikuchi inquired as she followed after her.

"Eh...?" Hurdy squeaked as he trailed along.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:54 pm
"Maybe..." Hana grinned, "I prefer to call it dominatrix...since all the people I've been with...were very submissive...except one...but we were drunk, so it didn't count." she laughed, thinking of De Nam. Well...if she got to again, then De Nam could be submissive...or maybe it could go the other way around. Either way, it sounded good to the Owl Head.  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games