Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:14 pm
well, get someone to buy it for you for a graduation present! it'll be good, I promise  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:17 am
I shall request. But I shall need the pen name.. unless you chose to place Kirby as the author xp

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:29 pm
Never again will I try and get anything published.

I would rather write for enjoyment, and not money.

If people like my stuff then let them ask me to make more for them, but not for the masses.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:31 pm
Greetings everyone, I'm really happy to be a part of this Guild. I've been searching around for a writing guild for awhile, and finally decided on this one. I'm 20 years old, and been writing since I was 13. Course thankfully things have improved since then. sweatdrop
I dabble in poetry, and short stories. My main quest is a novel series I've been working on for a very long time. One of my friends is actually writing her own, concerning the same world and events but from a different characters point of veiw.
Err... um anyways. About to get back into college in the Spring semester, and currently searching for a job. Reached a bit of a writers block so you'll mostly see short tid bits of this and that.
Sorry, I ramble. xd

AkinaTerta

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:33 pm
AkinaTerta
Greetings everyone, I'm really happy to be a part of this Guild. I've been searching around for a writing guild for awhile, and finally decided on this one. I'm 20 years old, and been writing since I was 13. Course thankfully things have improved since then. sweatdrop
I dabble in poetry, and short stories. My main quest is a novel series I've been working on for a very long time. One of my friends is actually writing her own, concerning the same world and events but from a different characters point of veiw.
Err... um anyways. About to get back into college in the Spring semester, and currently searching for a job. Reached a bit of a writers block so you'll mostly see short tid bits of this and that.
Sorry, I ramble. xd

G'day.

Hope to read some of your stuff.
You know the rules, just follow them and it's all cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:05 pm
never again, Zee?

I go by my real name, Takkun. You'll find out soon enough.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:08 pm
As do I.
But you shall never know.

lol.
Unless you are wise.
And can tell me.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:27 pm
deeto.

it'll be hard to find my book on the internet, because a Japanese animanga uses Amestris with an "s" and mine doesn't have that.

But you guys are smart. ^^  

KirbyVictorious

.nouvel.espoir.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:31 pm
Welcome, Akina. We're (well, at least I am) happy to have you.

And everyone else, regarding my being a published author...Look in spam. heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:51 pm
The_Jub_Jub
Welcome, Akina. We're (well, at least I am) happy to have you.

And everyone else, regarding my being a published author...Look in spam. heart heart

Thank you, and Zahmen for the welcome. Glad to finally be here. ^_^ Hopefully I just won't make a fool out of myself... *cough* Thats all. sweatdrop  

AkinaTerta

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:24 pm
Dont worry.
You cant.
We are all crazed
and fools on the inside.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:22 pm
guess what? Huh?

I'm crazy!

woot!

hehehehehe.

No, really.

Seriously.

But they stopped carting insane people off, because there were too many.

So I say, no, I don't suffer from insanity.

I enjoy every effing SECOND of it xd  

KirbyVictorious

red laces

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:18 pm
Yello! I'm new! Whoot.

So. I am Otaku_Punk, but usually, not many people refer to me as "Otaku_Punk." Online, I am known as Razz. ninja

Anywayz. Yeah. My age is confidential information, as is my real name and the location of my home. But anywayz...

I love reading and writing (though I have a hard time focusing on one story at a time...), and playing the occasional video game.

I also like walking in the sun with my friends and drinking French Vanilla iced coffee.

I also love music.

Okay then. Yeah. I'm really bad at introducing myself.
So whoot.

xd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:53 pm
Hey Razz. Im a Mod. Names Tak. Or whatever you wish to make my name into. Welcome!  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

red laces

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:26 am
Tak-Jak
Hey Razz. Im a Mod. Names Tak. Or whatever you wish to make my name into. Welcome!

Whoot! xd  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games