Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:03 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123

Ame stood up and started to follow him wondering were they were going...

Akabane continued to walk. He turned around and stoped and waited for Ame. "My dear you seem different from most people I meet. Do you get what I mean? Like I sence a power from you that normal humans dont. Do you have some sort of talent?" he asked.

Ame looked up at him not sure if she should tell him but she couldn't lie to him that she remembered from her parents. She smiled "I guess I am different, I do have a few special talents, I'll show you some later, but not now." she said looking down at the ground.

Akabane smiled at her "Well now I havnt been this excited in a while" he said in his normal calm voice as he tilted his hat forward.

Ame smiled lightly and gave a quiet giggle "Don't die of excitment now." she said now tilting her hat that she had (it's a light tan hat like what detectives wear and she's wearing a jaket like a detective wears to keep so people don't know who she is))..

"Oh my dear I dont die so easily" he said with a sexy laugh. He pulled off his hat and ran his fingers through his thick raggy black hair. He put his hat back on him. "I really do hate hat hair" he said and continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:48 pm
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123

Ame stood up and started to follow him wondering were they were going...

Akabane continued to walk. He turned around and stoped and waited for Ame. "My dear you seem different from most people I meet. Do you get what I mean? Like I sence a power from you that normal humans dont. Do you have some sort of talent?" he asked.

Ame looked up at him not sure if she should tell him but she couldn't lie to him that she remembered from her parents. She smiled "I guess I am different, I do have a few special talents, I'll show you some later, but not now." she said looking down at the ground.

Akabane smiled at her "Well now I havnt been this excited in a while" he said in his normal calm voice as he tilted his hat forward.

Ame smiled lightly and gave a quiet giggle "Don't die of excitment now." she said now tilting her hat that she had (it's a light tan hat like what detectives wear and she's wearing a jaket like a detective wears to keep so people don't know who she is))..

"Oh my dear I dont die so easily" he said with a sexy laugh. He pulled off his hat and ran his fingers through his thick raggy black hair. He put his hat back on him. "I really do hate hat hair" he said and continued to walk.

Ame smiled "Yes hat hair is quite bad.." she said taking her hat off her long blue hair came out and shined beautifuly in the sun then she quickly put her hat back on hoping no one had seen her...  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:28 pm
Gaia Name- ravyn_wilson
Character Name- Ravyn Wilson((Not in any relation to Slade Wilson))
Age- 16
Powers (if any, and no saying: can copy others I won't accept that)- Flight, limited healing factor, shadow manipulation and shadow summon
Weapons- shadow, sword and her hands
Crush- Nil
Good/Neutural/Bad- Neutural
Appearance- Ravyn is tall, pretty, jet black hair and violet eyes girl, who has a pair of large black father wings normally wearing long sleeve blouse, black pants and a tie. User Image
Bio- Ravyn came from a happy family, a loving mother and a caring father, even she is born different, her parents loved her still, until one day her parents died in a car crash. Ravyn was then raised by her uncle who taught her everything she knew today, she is highly train in martial arts, hand to hand combat, sword mastery and also stealing. Her uncle soon past away due to illness and she is once again alone, in order to feed herself, she is willing to do anything to get pay even stealing.
Any extra information about them- She just moved to Jump City...

((Hope it is okay to join in now?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:17 pm
((Ermmm, can I play Slade?))  

Fenrir Lupin

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:56 pm
OOC: YAY! NEW PEOPLE! WELCOME! Beware of Dr. Jackal for he likes knifes! ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:01 am
(ravyn you can join as for sladey boy sence it doesnt seem like kendogurl is going to accept you any time soon then you can join but do a good job at it i mean its only the main enemy)  

gants

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:07 pm
Ooc: Lol!! Yay!! Welcome to the rp!! Now it'll be more funner!! xD!! Yes beware of Dr.Jackel xD!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:32 pm
he slowly walked back down the stairs and picked up his pace and started to walk quicker when he finaly made it outside he jumped up into the air and just floated there for a while as he yawned his stomache started to growl a bit "uh im sooo hungry....and thirsty" he flew into town and landed on the ground and started to walk around  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:59 pm
gants
he slowly walked back down the stairs and picked up his pace and started to walk quicker when he finaly made it outside he jumped up into the air and just floated there for a while as he yawned his stomache started to growl a bit "uh im sooo hungry....and thirsty" he flew into town and landed on the ground and started to walk around

Akabane looked and saw Frost. "Oh what an odd Boy. Was he just flying?" he said and looked at him with his hat still tilted forward so his face was unseen.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ooc: Lol!! Yay!! Welcome to the rp!! Now it'll be more funner!! xD!! Yes beware of Dr.Jackel xD!!

OOC: Yes because Dr. Jackal is a sext beast! xd xd xd heart  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

gants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:14 pm
he knew someone was looking at him somehow he could feel it but because he just woke up awhile ago and was hungry he didnt realy feel like checking for who it was that was looking at him he picked up his pace and was walking quickly towards his old abanded and damaged house when he finaly got there he went into the kitchen and after checking the milk he threw it away because it was expired with the last two slices of bread he had left he made himself a sandwich after awhile he finished he was still alittle hungry so he took out an apple that he had in the fridge and started to eat it after he was done he took out a water bottle that was in the freezer of course the water was frozen by now  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:25 pm
((Thank you))
She stands on the edge of roof as she looks down at the streets as people walking and the cars moving along the streets, she wonder what kind of job will she get from this new city. Ravyn sits down on the egde of the roof, she reach into the window of her apartment nearby and grabs her laptop, she then checks for any job up for her to take, "What a quiet city?No job for me still," she mutters softly.  

Rodo Kamelot

gants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:49 pm
after drinking the little bit of unfrozen water that there was in the bottle he put it in his pant's pocket and ran out the door after fixing the place up atleast alittle he looked around but he couldnt seem to find the person that was watching him before he jumped up and just floated for awhile and remembered " the prisoners are out!" and flew towards the jail  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:06 pm
Ravyn feels more bore than ever, "May be, I go for a short 'stroll', may be, I might get to do something," she mutters, she put her laptop back into her apartment. She losen the tie around her neck, she then climbs to the top of the roof, soon a set of black father wings spread open on her back, "Who needs to walk when you can fly?" she thinks, she then flies off the roof, hoping she can find something to do at least.  

Rodo Kamelot

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games