Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelus Drakonis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:32 am
I was just wondering... i just got this set of clothes and well... And i was wondering what you guys thought of it... i feel so embarsed asking this...lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:02 pm
Leirbag1011
I was just wondering... i just got this set of clothes and well... And i was wondering what you guys thought of it... i feel so embarsed asking this...lol sweatdrop
Hm...it's different but I like it. X3  

Das Jabberwockie

Angelus Drakonis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:17 pm
YAY *does the i finally got a pair of clothes dance* Danke Das!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:35 pm
You're welcome.

Heh, odd dance. You need to learn some killer 80's moves. Go watch Footloose, Leir. xd  

Das Jabberwockie

Angelus Drakonis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:36 pm
*goes to watch Footloose and learns all the dance steps and performs for Das and everyone to see*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:41 pm
Yay for Kevin Bacon and teaching countless nerds, loosers, and uncool people how to dance in the 80's...only for them to be uncool once more when the dreaded pop and hiphop plauges spread.  

Das Jabberwockie

Angelus Drakonis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:48 pm
Lol so true  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:14 am
Rap is a super plague and chirstian music isn't as bad, but it's annoying.  

Kouichi Pendolse

Psi_Mu_Merc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:32 pm
Hey, someone needs to do something about the solicitors outside. These two guys kept trying to sell me some purple goo in a vial....
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:43 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
Back off sista! Rap is ma s**t!

EDIT: Psy! You leave my friends alone! They're just trying to make business!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Psi_Mu_Merc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kouichi Pendolse
Back off sista! Rap is ma s**t!

EDIT: Psy! You leave my friends alone! They're just trying to make business!

User Image
Whoops... domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:48 pm
Everyone knows Das loves a good referencing theories. It's also known that Das also loves the crazy men with scars or cool nationalities. wink But down to business.

I've played Namco's Tekken series only for one reason.: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/Batie0023/t5bryan.jpg This man.

Why? Bryan Fury is frickin' awesome! (Not to mention hot, but that's besides the point.) I can't help but to wonder if his character design inspired Krauser's. Also you may note the white hair. whee I also think he looks a little like the old 1980's Billy Idol as well, the eyes and expression anyways.

Here's some facts that made me wonder if the characters could have been inspired. Bryan's debute was back in 1997 when Tekken 3 was released. Resident Evil 3:Nemesis was released in 1999 introducing us to Nicholai Ginovaef who seemed like a Russian Wesker knock-off with odd-looking white hair and finally Resident Evil 4 was given to us in 2005... including Krauser, who sported a ton of familiar-looking scars. This proves nothing, but still made me wonder.

Do I find this 'cool'? Definately. xd *Vainly hopes for a Capcom vs. Namco game*  

Das Jabberwockie

Darth Moren

Sparkly Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:30 am
Capcom vs. Namco? That would be sweet. Of course, Ryu would kick everybody's a**.

"HADOKEN!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:38 am
I can't wait for Namco X Capcom.. though I don't have a PS2.. but my friend who does wants the game too. 3nodding I just want to play as Bruce xd  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:22 pm
Namco can kick Capcom's a** any day. Just cause RE was made by capcom doesn't mean you gotta be a capcom fanboy/girl. And Tekken series beats SF any day.
On the other hand:
Gather round children! I went to a haunted house yesterday where supposedly like 35 years ago some old dude murdered his son and the son's family. And I swear to god the house is like a mansion, it's huge and it's all boarded up and stuff. It was creepy, but we didn't go in cause of my friend: she was all scared. But my other friend: He's getting payed $50 next weekend to spend a night there. I'm gonna check the place out sometime. It's creepy as hell.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games