Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:55 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Biyokko
(( ... they're invincible... but you can beat them... and there are 2650 of them... o_O That sentence is full of paradoxes and irony. If they -are- invincible, you're totally screwed. >_> ))

((don't underestimate a Nobody))

She grabed one of them and made it blow up ((one invincable can beat another))

Xeggr threw one of his swords like a boomarang and it hit each knight. He stood there and let them come. He threw his other one and just waited. When the all swormed him he jumped in the air. He looked down and smirked. He shot his nothingness beams and that group disappeared. He landed and cought his swords. He then dashed for the source still killing whatever got in his way.

she went into killing mode she eyes glowed red her fangs grew long she had blood thrist she bite one and tossed it to the ground the she yelled one had stabed her right through the stomch she was close enugh to xegger so she grabed his leg and they wnt back to his room. she layed on the floor bleedng black.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:05 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Biyokko
(( ... they're invincible... but you can beat them... and there are 2650 of them... o_O That sentence is full of paradoxes and irony. If they -are- invincible, you're totally screwed. >_> ))

Xeggr threw one of his swords like a boomarang and it hit each knight. He stood there and let them come. He threw his other one and just waited. When the all swormed him he jumped in the air. He looked down and smirked. He shot his nothingness beams and that group disappeared. He landed and cought his swords. He then dashed for the source still killing whatever got in his way.

she went into killing mode she eyes glowed red her fangs grew long she had blood thrist she bite one and tossed it to the ground the she yelled one had stabed her right through the stomch she was close enugh to xegger so she grabed his leg and they wnt back to his room. she layed on the floor bleedng black.

Xeggr noticed he was back in the room. He saw Killux on the ground hurt. "No..." He calmed down and he was back to normal. He went by her and picked her up. "Don't die on me. I'll help you." He walked out of his room and headed for the infirmary.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:08 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Biyokko

Xeggr noticed he was back in the room. He saw Killux on the ground hurt. "No..." He calmed down and he was back to normal. He went by her and picked her up. "Don't die on me. I'll help you." He walked out of his room and headed for the infirmary.

when they got there the cut healed and she was just sleeping again she had gone from her killing form to her light form with blonde hair *you cant see now* blue eyes and she was whering all white and her blood was white  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:16 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

when they got there the cut healed and she was just sleeping again she had gone from her killing form to her light form with blonde hair *you cant see now* blue eyes and she was whering all white and her blood was white

They got to the infirmary and Xeggr layed her down on the bed. He sat down in a chair next to her.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:23 pm
she flew up right "xegger wernt we just fighting thoes things?" she looks around "why are we in th infermatory " she felt her arm and looked at the blood "olny some have died" she looks at him  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:16 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Kiki takes his hand"where should we go to?"
any where a heartless cant get my heart
"where would that be at?"
lets try the leaders labratory
"ok." kiki thought ' maybe should tell him that lots about the keyblade war is on the disk, and thats why it is a secret.'
oh so its about the keyblade war not many of us left only the masters are left like me im thekeyblade of darkness master see *shows her a small key around his neck and it suddenly dissapered and appeared big in his hand* see
Kikii pushed him away from her walked walked in xeggr lab and went on the computer again.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:21 pm
bixyll woke up in the middle of a forrest and grabbed his head "UGHHHH!" he looked around and stod up slowy " how the hell did i get here?" bixyll heard rusleting in the bushes behind him he looked back and a shawdow heartless jumped out at him bixyll grabbed it by its kneck and mid-air " back to finish what you started eh? bixyll crushed its neck till it broke and dissappeared he then noticed there were thousands of neo shadows around him "BRING IT ON!" bixyll pulled out his scarba gun and swordand began sluagheting all the shadows  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:39 pm
Axels_girlfriend
she flew up right "xegger wernt we just fighting thoes things?" she looks around "why are we in th infermatory " she felt her arm and looked at the blood "olny some have died" she looks at him

Xeggr sat by her. "It's ok now, it's over. You got injured and you took me out of it and we appeared back in my room. I brought you in here to make sure if you were ok.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"where would that be at?"
lets try the leaders labratory
"ok." kiki thought ' maybe should tell him that lots about the keyblade war is on the disk, and thats why it is a secret.'
oh so its about the keyblade war not many of us left only the masters are left like me im thekeyblade of darkness master see *shows her a small key around his neck and it suddenly dissapered and appeared big in his hand* see
Kikii pushed him away from her walked walked in xeggr lab and went on the computer again.
kiki download more stuff about the keyblade was."good. those people back home have not figure out my password yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:46 pm
bixyll fell to his knees out of ehxahustion he shot his gun at more but they kept coming they jumped onto him and started to suffocate in the darknesshe rheached out of the darkness and tried to pul him self free but he couldnt get out  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:55 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

Xeggr sat by her. "It's ok now, it's over. You got injured and you took me out of it and we appeared back in my room. I brought you in here to make sure if you were ok.

"alright" she got up and streched her demon wings were gone now she had olny white angle wings  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:43 am
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"alright" she got up and streched her demon wings were gone now she had olny white angle wings
*reaper looking guy and all you could see other than his coat was black and white hair walks in* killux i have come for you *with a keyblade that looks like this in his hand and leaning against his shoulder User Image ((sorry its so big))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:10 am
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

*reaper looking guy and all you could see other than his coat was black and white hair walks in* killux i have come for you *with a keyblade that looks like this in his hand and leaning against his shoulder User Image ((sorry its so big))
Kiki watches.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:41 pm
Xeggr gaurded her. "You not taking her."  

FallenLight262

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:43 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr gaurded her. "You not taking her."
*takes off hood and its my character* who ever said i was taking her away  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games