Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Whole Again (KH2/Organization XIII) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:27 pm
Anbu Tanuki
what's it about him anyway?

"dunno but i think him and roxas have a conection" he scraches his head "
i dont think demyx can beat him"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:26 am
no...not demyx...but maybe roxas?  

Anbu Tanuki

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:47 pm
*she thinks about it some more* yeah...i think roxas would be quite a challenge for him, doncha think?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:49 pm
"but sora and roxas are technicly the same person thought" saix though  

romantic~slut~want~some

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:25 pm
*sighs* true....what are we going to do though? that boy is the one thing truly standing in our way.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:35 pm
"we could try to kill him but we need to team up okay?" saix pulls out his luner diviner  

romantic~slut~want~some

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:26 pm
ok then *pulls out her kunai knives* let's go.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:29 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Namine draws something else.
Draws a picture of leon.
stare *thinks to himself~so he is the missing link that i needed after all* twisted
namine erases the picture. and thinks' i wonder why he really needs me for?'  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Draws a picture of leon.
stare *thinks to himself~so he is the missing link that i needed after all* twisted
*walks away to think abotu the Picture and then remembers the door to Kingdom hearts* Maybe i dont need Namine to get to my goal at alll.. hmm *goes to to his room and summons Black ninja reall quick to gather info. on leons whereabouts and then shadow appears on his bed* what should i do little fella... get the Parasite Leon and get the real heart or do i make my own fake heart using Namine*shadow looks at him confused and then lays down on his forhead to sleep* ahh what would you know your a Heartless confused cry  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:53 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Draws a picture of leon.
*walks away to think abotu the Picture and then remembers the door to Kingdom hearts* Maybe i dont need Namine to get to my goal at alll.. hmm *goes to to his room and summons Black ninja reall quick to gather info. on leons whereabouts and then shadow appears on his bed* what should i do little fella... get the Parasite Leon and get the real heart or do i make my own fake heart using Namine*shadow looks at him confused and then lays down on his forhead to sleep* ahh what would you know your a Heartless confused cry
"ummm... am confused..... and worried...." namine drew leon again." i can't stop drawing leon."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Draws a picture of leon.
"ummm... am confused..... and worried...." namine drew leon again." i can't stop drawing leon."
((THAT CUZ LEON IS SO ******** AWSOME razz xp xd wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:59 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((no its because he the one who killed her. evil evil evil evil ))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((SO LEON IS STIL AWSOME evil stare EVEN IF HE IS EVIL HERE twisted xd COME ON ITS LEON WERE ARE TALKING ABOUT razz ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((SO LEON IS STIL AWSOME evil stare EVEN IF HE IS EVIL HERE twisted xd COME ON ITS LEON WERE ARE TALKING ABOUT razz ))
((..........can we please just rp))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:43 am
*larxene and saix are looking for sora to carry out there plans* he's never fought two of us at once before.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff