Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
A time of death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do you like the best from this rp?
  somad~not garra~
  spark
  Aura
  muffy
  Kurioshi
  Greg
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:44 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"prety much yea"

"I hung out with my friends mostly. I was still in school and when I walked out of the school, I appeared on this giant pilar."

"crazy" she looks up a a dark night sky

Greg pulled out his sketch book and flipped through the pages. "Here's what it looks like: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((ya, it's huge. My bad.))

((dude that Fing aswem!))
"wow you remember that much detail?"

"I still dream about it. You see, when I went through, I had to survive throug it. A life or death area you could say. The only weapon I had," His Keyblade appeared in his hand. "Is this." Then when got through it all, darkness eroamed me. When it was pitch black, I heard someone say my name and a beam of light appeared. I walked through it and woke up at that island we were at."

"sprta like me but i got a sycth they didnt think i was ready for the key blade but i got this insted" she pulls her necklace out of her shirt ((hold on i have a pic of a necklace my scaner is being a bit*h))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:47 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

Greg pulled out his sketch book and flipped through the pages. "Here's what it looks like: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((ya, it's huge. My bad.))

"I still dream about it. You see, when I went through, I had to survive throug it. A life or death area you could say. The only weapon I had," His Keyblade appeared in his hand. "Is this." Then when got through it all, darkness eroamed me. When it was pitch black, I heard someone say my name and a beam of light appeared. I walked through it and woke up at that island we were at."

"sprta like me but i got a sycth they didnt think i was ready for the key blade but i got this insted" she pulls her necklace out of her shirt ((hold on i have a pic of a necklace my scaner is being a bit*h))

((lol))
Greg stood up. "I don't even know why I have this." He stared at it. "They say a Keyblade will bring peace or chaos to the worlds.' He lowered it. "I pretty much want neither." He smiled.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:55 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

((lol))
Greg stood up. "I don't even know why I have this." He stared at it. "They say a Keyblade will bring peace or chaos to the worlds.' He lowered it. "I pretty much want neither." He smiled.

((okay here))

User Image

"weird that they would pick you" she iched her head "i wonder.."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:58 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

((lol))

((okay here))

User Image

"weird that they would pick you" she iched her head "i wonder.."

"What?"  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:01 pm
"did you feel hate or anger when you were on the piller?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:04 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"I actually was curious and worried."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:11 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"hmm" she thought "i know why they chose you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:19 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"Why's that?" He looked at her curious.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:45 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"because even thought you were worried you fought i went in feeling anger and i guess they though i was too intence"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:59 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"because even thought you were worried you fought i went in feeling anger and i guess they though i was too intence"

"I was only thinking about what would happen to me in the end, so I fought to find out."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:14 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"I was only thinking about what would happen to me in the end, so I fought to find out."

"they always pick the eager ones"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:17 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"Have you met them?"  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:20 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"Have you met them?"

"umm well...i am kinda one"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:24 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"Have you met them?"

Greg layed dow in the grass. "Have you ever heard of the 4 Keyblade Judges?"  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:35 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"Have you met them?"

Greg layed dow in the grass. "Have you ever heard of the 4 Keyblade Judges?"

"well duh im one the twilight!" she lays down also "well not a full judge but i
was in the army"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games