Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:26 pm
some guy from our guild told me about it, so I just typed "Nemesis" at google images.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:19 pm
I think it looks great.  

Lord Travis

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:21 pm
Lord Travis
I think it looks great.
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:23 pm
MM-212 Beta
Lord Travis
I think it looks great.
Thanks!

No prob, it's a hell of a lot better than anything I could make.  

Lord Travis

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:59 pm
Ooh, Whte, it's all pretty and move-y! *_* I love it! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:56 pm
December 16, 2005

Well, today was my last day of fall classes and now since I just started my break, just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and can't wait to start a new and fresh year.

-MM-212 Beta  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:55 pm
December 17, 2005

Attention Guild Users

I've noticed lately that such threads that plainly just ask a simple question, please direct those ideas to the "Resident Evil Help" thread or the "Resident Evil Cafe". Lot of the bulletins are just being mocked up with silly threads that can plainly be answered in one of the sticky threads. You know who you are and this is just a friendly reminder. Thank you!

Biohazard EXTREME:Sorry if I missed your request on the new thread idea, I do think it's a good idea, I'll just have think about how I'm going to go about on making it. Not to mention time is a factor for me.

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:41 pm
January 8, 2006

Hello fellow Resident Evil fans, I'm back online now. Since my break is over, I will continue to make this guild more active.

-MM-212 Beta  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:50 pm
January 11, 2006

The Link thread has been updated with a new guild created by Biohazard EXTREME. This guild is only for the elite hardcore Resident Evil fans.

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:38 pm
January 12, 2006

Attention guild members, Thanks to me and the other mods, we've recently purchased a new sub-forum for the guild to place all the role-playing threads and related in this area. If you don't know where to find this, it's right below the "New Topic" button on the main guild page. If you have any concerns whatsoever, please leave your comment here or contact me or one of the mods.

In a way, this is real good news to DasJabberwockie because she has her own sub-forum to rule.

Thank you for your time.

-MM-212 Beta  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:40 pm
*evil laugh* I've noticed the new RP sub-forum. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:51 pm
Woot for the new sub-fourm! whee  

Mr. Kennedy

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:33 pm
I recently got a pm from DarkLordLee requesting to be let back into the guild. Personally I still think we're better off without him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:39 pm
Indeed... he is nothing but trouble if you ask me.  

drakengel

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:39 am
I recently joined a guild for the anime of BLEACH and saw that they had a pretty good idea..

They took all the main threads on a certain topic (ie, Resident Evil 5, Reports, Specific Character threads.. though for them it was BLEACH topics) and made a Sticky that had links to all of them, such as:

Quote:
Albert Wesker

Resident Evil 5

Etc.

Maybe we could somehow use a strategy like this to clean up the forums a bit? Or at least try to prevent too many repeat threads. It'd be a lot cheaper than making more Subforums. ^^;

Just an idea.. though not mine. mad P:  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games