Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:12 pm
^^ Welcome everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:54 am
I got accepted!! Yay!!

I've been a fan of RE ever since my cousin brought it to me on a trip here. That would be the first one, and since then I've collected them within days of their release. I have a few of the novels thanks to my cousin, though I don't read enough Japanese to know much, but I'm going to save up my money and collect them here too.

The movies were good, I liked the fact that they had a lot of aspects of the games, without being the games, because I didn't want to watch something I already knew everything about.

That's about it, thanks for reading!!!  

keira-senpai

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:44 am
Welcome to the guild. I can tell that you're going to be a valuable asset.
It's good to have someone who shares my opinion on the movies, unlike some people we know...
That aside, welcome to the guild and I hope you'll find a family here. (Not literally.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:20 am
Lol, that WOULD be a little freaky to find actual family here...*nervously glances around*

None of my friends liked the movies because they weren't direct copies of the game, and that really annoys me, so I'm glad to find someone else who agrees! heart

I'm going to attempt to help in any way that I can, and babble endlessly about how much I like it...because I lack a life like that!  

keira-senpai

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:47 pm
Hello, my name is Brandy. I am an insanly huge fangirl of RE and pretty much anything to do with Survival Horror games, and Horror itself. I might go a bit overboard and might seem a bit cocky at times, if that happens, PLEASE let me know. I don't enjoy having a large ego, so I might need to get knocked down a peg or two...or three. sweatdrop

I was obviously welcome here, so thank you! I even recognize a few of the people here from yesterday. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:02 pm
Evayne_Bathory
Hello, my name is Brandy. I am an insanly huge fangirl of RE and pretty much anything to do with Survival Horror games, and Horror itself. I might go a bit overboard and might seem a bit cocky at times, if that happens, PLEASE let me know. I don't enjoy having a large ego, so I might need to get knocked down a peg or two...or three. sweatdrop

I was obviously welcome here, so thank you! I even recognize a few of the people here from yesterday. biggrin
Welcome aboard!

Good to hear the enthusiasm whee  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:05 pm
Thanks a lot. Lol. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:40 pm
hi everyone,
i got into re by watching the old George Romero movies, then playing re 2. i then really got hooked on it when re 4 came out and replayed all the old ones. I've read the books and everything so pretty much if anyone tried to ask me anything about the series i could probably answer, except for the outbreak stuff i played the first one and didn't enjoy their sequels so much  

Cysinye

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:37 pm
Cysinye
hi everyone,
i got into re by watching the old George Romero movies, then playing re 2. i then really got hooked on it when re 4 came out and replayed all the old ones. I've read the books and everything so pretty much if anyone tried to ask me anything about the series i could probably answer, except for the outbreak stuff i played the first one and didn't enjoy their sequels so much

Kudos on George Romero. You like Argento movies, too, no? Anyway, welcome to the Guild. I'm fairly new also. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:21 am
Hey im new,

Ive recently beaten Resident Evil: Rebirth, Resident Evil Zero, and Resident Evil 4

I watch almost any zombie movie there is (no matter how crappy), and am a large fan of George A. Romero.

I await more information on RE: 5  

Sotha_Sil

keira-senpai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:13 pm
Sotha_Sil
Hey im new,

Ive recently beaten Resident Evil: Rebirth, Resident Evil Zero, and Resident Evil 4

I watch almost any zombie movie there is (no matter how crappy), and am a large fan of George A. Romero.

I await more information on RE: 5

Its good to see so many George Romero fans out there, especially ones that are in the same boat as me as far as standards on zombie movies (ie you don't have any). Welcome! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:49 pm
Ya but i do have to say i get tired of people who make who hardly put any effort into the film and then slap in a nude/lesbian scene thinking that will make up for it, and there by making it a decent film.  

Sotha_Sil

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:23 pm
Sotha_Sil
Ya but i do have to say i get tired of people who make who hardly put any effort into the film and then slap in a nude/lesbian scene thinking that will make up for it, and there by making it a decent film.

Mulholland Drive was amazing... With Naomi Watts in the mix...

Anyway welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:40 am
the first RE game i ever played was part 2 for the PS1.I was like 5 years old to 6.it wasnt scary at all,until i saw the lickers and cerberuses.BUt,when i was 8,i went to my bro's house and played oart 3 for the PS1.I got used to dying, and got into playing. Thats why im a huge fan.  

noel2evil

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:21 pm
noel2evil
the first RE game i ever played was part 2 for the PS1.I was like 5 years old to 6.it wasnt scary at all,until i saw the lickers and cerberuses.BUt,when i was 8,i went to my bro's house and played oart 3 for the PS1.I got used to dying, and got into playing. Thats why im a huge fan.
Welcome aboard!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games