Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:31 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
*heals and rests a bit*

*sits by Larxene* "Well, that was fun."
muffy sits by both of them"maybe someone could train me sometime."

"How strong are ya?"
"not sure"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:32 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
*heals and rests a bit*

"How strong are ya?"
"not sure"

Xeggr stood up. "Give me your best attack on me."  

FallenLight262

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:38 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
*heals and rests a bit*

"How strong are ya?"
"not sure"

*still panting, watched in amusement*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:44 am
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"How strong are ya?"
"not sure"

*still panting, watched in amusement*

*looks at Larxene* "You gonna be ok?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:55 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
*heals and rests a bit*

"How strong are ya?"
"not sure"

"ok." muffy staff appears in her hand "here i go." muffy attacked with a fire spell on the ground , a lighting from above and ice in the middle.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:59 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"How strong are ya?"
"not sure"

"ok." muffy staff appears in her hand "here i go." muffy attacked with a fire spell on the ground , a lighting from above and ice in the middle.

Xeggr got hit by the three major elements and fell to the ground. He got back up a little weak. "Not bad, you should ask Larxene for some help on your lightning."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:07 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"How strong are ya?"
"not sure"

Xeggr got hit by the three major elements and fell to the ground. He got back up a little weak. "Not bad, you should ask Larxene for some help on your lightning."
"am a master of most magics"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:07 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"not sure"

"What elements do you master?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:13 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"not sure"

"fire, ice, water, darkness, light , earth, time, confusion, demi, ....blah blah ...... and am learning lighting right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:14 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"fire, ice, water, darkness, light , earth, time, confusion, demi, ....blah blah ...... and am learning lighting right now.

"I can't show you my element. I and The Superior can hold this element. Can help you with training though?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:17 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I can't show you my element. I and The Superior can hold this element. Can help you with training though?"
"ok."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:20 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"ok."

Xeggr made 3 of his Seeking Nobodys appear. "I want the three of you to try to dodge her attacks no matter what. Don't try to attack her though got it?" They salutled and got ready. "Alright, just try to hit them with fire, ice, and lightning each once to get rid of them. Strat........NOW!" The Nobodys began to move around.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:22 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"ok."

Xeggr made 3 of his Seeking Nobodys appear. "I want the three of you to try to dodge her attacks no matter what. Don't try to attack her though got it?" They salutled and got ready. "Alright, just try to hit them with fire, ice, and lightning each once to get rid of them. Strat........NOW!" The Nobodys began to move around.
"ok. she hit them with fire, ice, and lighting, but she missed with her light attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:37 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"ok."

"ok. she hit them with fire, ice, and lighting, but she missed with her light attack.

One Nobody was destroyed. "Nice job, keep it up."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:41 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"ok."

One Nobody was destroyed. "Nice job, keep it up."
she did the spell again  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games