Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
SAW RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one is your favorite movie?
  SAW
  SAW II
  SAW III
View Results

Pursue Blue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:03 pm
Omi stared at the screen with the strange man on it. "The... network of the house?" she thought aloud, walking over to them, "so there must be more to this building then just walls..." She scanned the room quickly, trying to find any clues. "He usually leaves something..." she thought, this time keeping her mouth shut, "I wonder if something happened before I woke up." "Hey," she tapped on Icy's shoulder, "what happened before I woke up exactly?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:06 pm
Mizu_Soshi
Omi stared at the screen with the strange man on it. "The... network of the house?" she thought aloud, walking over to them, "so there must be more to this building then just walls..." She scanned the room quickly, trying to find any clues. "He usually leaves something..." she thought, this time keeping her mouth shut, "I wonder if something happened before I woke up." "Hey," she tapped on Icy's shoulder, "what happened before I woke up exactly?"
"i had to open a safe by freezeing the lock, whe nthe lights were off there was a red X on the wall, and bixyll opened the lock somehow befure he losted his hand and thats all i believe."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Pursue Blue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
"i had to open a safe by freezeing the lock, whe nthe lights were off there was a red X on the wall, and bixyll opened the lock somehow befure he losted his hand and thats all i believe."

"What were in the safes?" she asked, glancing from the screen back to Icy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:49 pm
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi

"the one i opened had a clue and they other one the bixyll opened had a key."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Pursue Blue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi

"What was the clue?" she continued to question.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:59 pm
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi

"i can't remember but it helped us find the key that bixyll got."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Pursue Blue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi

"Did anything come with the key?" she pushed on. "come oooon... there had to have been more then just that..." she thought, keeping a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:00 pm
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi

"Did anything come with the key?" she pushed on. "come oooon... there had to have been more then just that..." she thought, keeping a smile on her face.
"i don't know. i didn't get a chance to look at all. bixyll might know better than me."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:12 pm
bixyll walked up and tossed the key to her " its just a useless key we have nothing iot goes to.... uve tried every lock i can find .... and i had to risk my hand for it"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:39 pm
"now what do we do?"firy sayed  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Pursue Blue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:01 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll walked up and tossed the key to her " its just a useless key we have nothing iot goes to.... uve tried every lock i can find .... and i had to risk my hand for it"

Omi catches the key and looks at it. "Pretty small," she thought aloud, examining it in her hand, "it has to go to something..." The room started to spin a little. "Woah..." she said, widening her stance a little. She kept blinking, trying to get the focus again. Putting her hand to her head, she closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:05 pm
icy looks at omi"you ok?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Pursue Blue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I-I don't know..." she said, rocking a little bit, "I'm suddenly really dizzy..." She reached out, placing her hand on Icy's shoulder, trying to stay balanced. Omi tried to open her eyes to see if her vision cleared any, but they were closed tight. A sudden rush of pain swept through her head. "Ouch," she winced, clentching the key tight in her hand, "my-my head..." ((maaan... I wish Spartan was on... >.>))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:12 pm
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I-I don't know..." she said, rocking a little bit, "I'm suddenly really dizzy..." She reached out, placing her hand on Icy's shoulder, trying to stay balanced. Omi tried to open her eyes to see if her vision cleared any, but they were closed tight. A sudden rush of pain swept through her head. "Ouch," she winced, clentching the key tight in her hand, "my-my head..." ((maaan... I wish Spartan was on... >.>))
icy looked at omi"whats going on?" ((me too))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:27 pm
bixyll watched not helping  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games