Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HAWTsecks--x

Tipsy Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:56 pm
xwater_nymphx
Serena Ebonbane
xwater_nymphx
Serena Ebonbane
xwater_nymphx
Serena Ebonbane
*she awoke slowly and sat up.she swore someone was just here...."oh well"she got up and looked around it was very peacefull here and she could tell she was going to like it here*

Mei peeked around a corner, looking at the new guest. "Hi..." she began saying in her soft tone, "I'm Mei. Are you Rimshee's slave too? Or are you free?"
*she smiled and brushed her soft hair out of her eyes and looked at the girl she seemed young and very energetic.her icy blue eyes looked down and away from the girl.her voice was angelic like and soft"i am one of his slaves yes...a new one he just bought me in fact...i am chrystelle tiffany solie but you can call me chrys...im not a mortal...im a vampire i hope you dont mind that...."*she glanced out the window cherry blossems were slowly falling down.she moved so she was standing.she was about 5'5 and her hair was waist lenth,she wore a beautiful blood red corsette and a flowing ebnoy black skirt that went down to her ankles.her skin was soft and evenly tanned*

Mei smiled and said "Yes, I was bought a few days ago as well..." her voice trailed off. "Also, I don't mind that you're a vampire, I'm a neko so we're both not human." she said smiling, and gestured to her jet black ears and tail. "Have you ever thought of freedom?" Mei said quietly, hoping not to catch anyone else's attention.
*she smiled and let loose a small laugh*"yes i do admit i have thought of freedom...for i do want to be with the one i love....but..."*she turned away from the girl and stared out the window trying to hide her sadness*

Noticing her sadness, Mei said, "I'm sorry..." Mei said, her voice trailing off. She had no one to love, because she had never been out on her own before. "I was a courtesan at a brothel before I came here," Mei said, taking a deep breath "My Aunt sold me into prostitution because I was so much like my mother, so young and beautiful...she thought she could make money from me. But before that was my fate I ran away, but was captured and sold into the slave trade. So now I'm here. I'm happy and sad for you that you have found someone, I could never know what that joy is like." she said, tears slowly gathering in her eyes before she quickly wiped them away.
*she smiled at the girl and gave her a hug*"..well be best friends and talk alot about are problems..thats what i see in are future"*she smiled through tears huging her newly made friend*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:59 pm
Rimshee
Serena Ebonbane
*she smiled and let loose a small laugh*"yes i do admit i have thought of freedom...for i do want to be with the one i love....but..."*she turned away from the girl and stared out the window trying to hide her sadness*
you know, if you can convince his master to sell him to me, i'll buy him
*she hugged him*"if i could do that that would be great! then we could be together...ill try my hardest to and if i get the owners name could you talk to???? please master i would like it very much"*she looked at him hope in her icy blue tear stained eyes*  

HAWTsecks--x

Tipsy Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:52 pm
Serena Ebonbane
Rimshee
Serena Ebonbane
you know, if you can convince his master to sell him to me, i'll buy him
*she hugged him*"if i could do that that would be great! then we could be together...ill try my hardest to and if i get the owners name could you talk to???? please master i would like it very much"*she looked at him hope in her icy blue tear stained eyes*
i'll talk price with him or you, you just convince him or her to sell  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:04 pm
A cool chill blew in as Star suddenly walked in the door walking over to a table and sitting down quietly  

xX Star Striker Xx

Anor Sul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:12 pm
Anor walks in quietly, still not feeling well. With his black cloths and hair along with his face covered by a thick shadow it was hard to tell that it was him. Most could not pick up his sent, he only knew of one that could and she was the only other in the room. The only way to really tell it was him was the locket around his neck and that wasn't something he went around showing off usually.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:22 pm
As she stared down at the table she soon cuaght a familar scent in the air
lifting her head up she turns towwards him "You followed me?"

xX Star Striker Xx

Anor Sul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:30 pm
Dark Star from the future
Anor nods a little. But stays where he is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:36 pm
Anor_Sul
Anor nods a little. But stays where he is.
She quickly looked away back down at the table "Im sorry for what you saw"  

xX Star Striker Xx

Anor Sul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:39 pm
Anor pauses, not saying anything right now. His head goes down a little more along with his ears.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:48 pm
She sighed as she stared at the table "Look I just wanted a puff so bad that was it"  

xX Star Striker Xx

Anor Sul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:52 pm
She sighed as she stared at the table "Look I just wanted a puff so bad that was it"
"Ya I know...." He still didn't move thought the lights dim, darkening the room quite a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:00 pm
Anor_Sul
"Ya I know...." He still didn't move thought the lights dim, darkening the room quite a bit.
She felt bad abot smoking that ciggertte now more that ever.

Suddenly she hears Azure's voice in her mind looking a bit worried
not knowing she got caught. She sighed looking at Anor
"I think I better get back to the mansion now" she then got up kissed him on the lips softly looked into his eyes for a moment the quietly walked out the door back to the trade.

xX Star Striker Xx

Anor Sul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:02 pm
Anor just stands there for a moment. Once she leaves Anor's eyes flash red just before he shimmers back to the trade right in front of someone in particular.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff