Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BTV4 Newsteam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:39 pm
A scattering of men and women dressed in black suits with a small 10 logo stitched onto their jacket pockets strolled casually into the area. They lined the perimeter of the library and stood, appearing casual, but obviously acting with purpose.
A tall man with a dark suit and bowler cap strode up to the kiosk of the library. His bland features contrasted only slightly with his fancy jacket in the same style as the others.

"Good day. I am A. N. Otherbody and I am here on behalf of the Theoretical Enigma Network Organization, or the TEN Organization. I am here to reclaim this library."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:17 pm
Allen tilted his head to peer over his shoulder, shifting a wing to the side to clear his vision, black locks obeying gravity and falling out of the way , then turned his chair halfway, lifting an eyebrow at the monotonous arrogance.
He smiled.
"So, Mr... Nobody, was it?" He lifted his chin to clear a lurid crimson eye of soft black spikes. "You're... taking us over? Going to force us to submit? Just us harmless, humble Librarians..." The point of fang that peeked between insolent lips, the arc of void-dark wing and glow of blood red eye, not to mention the generally unhumble attitude suggested this Librarian, at least, was anything but what he said.
The old man sitting in the padded arm chair might have been harmless and humble...
But considering his company, it was unlikely.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:14 pm
"That's A. N. Otherbody, thank you very much, Sir Ahardsen. I, for one, am always amazed that they let you into the building, especially with your... destructive tendencies. I suspect that there may be irreparable damage to the contents."

He clicked his tongue softly as he glanced around lazily.

"And I personally am going to use nothing so vulgar as force. Rather, The Ten Organization still owns the deed to this property and would like it to be restored."

He reached into his lapel pocket and removed a thick document.
His other hand stretched out lazily at his side.

"In the name of the binding contracts in effect, I command you, Tenth Sea Library, to obey!"

A. N. Otherbody threw his arm upwards in a violent gesture. The area responded by throwing up the towers of the old library. The deed was then raised, causing the rest of the library to spring up around the kiosk containing the front desk.

"Bang."
The gardens rolled out from the edges of the spectacular building, now restored to its former glory.

"I'd ask you now to vacate the premises."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:15 pm
Allen applauded insouciantly, smiling. "Give the man a prize--he can't even get my public name right," He didn't seem inclined to move, not even enough to properly face A. N. Otherbody. "Much less put on a decent show. Now, Mr. Nobody," The fanged smile broadened. "I have my orders, but if you would like to attempt to make me disregard them, you are welcome to try. After all... My destructive tendencies might cause me to undo all your lovely architecture, and we simply can't have that, can we?"
His right hand twitched, but he wasn't going to attack this fool...
Restraint was a novel thing for Allen. It helped that they were now on the First Floor and that meant, sadly, he probably wouldn't get to rid himself of the nuisance in the most pleasant way...
The light of his eyes flickered brighter before settling back to their constant ember-glow. Maybe 'Mr. Nobody' would try and force him out. He might not have a choice about blasting him then.
Strange things happened when people dared to interfere with a Destroyer Summons fulfilling his commands...  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:53 pm
Leeshay had just slamed shut the lid of the gaint book, sending a reverberating thud through the reformed building. He looked at the multitude of men, and began muttering something under his breath.

"...welll look at what we have here. Seems like we've been paid a visit." he said mostly to himself.

The muttering continued quietly. "I'd honeslty think all of these gents could be a little more orderly, don't you?" he said, looking from the zombies near him, which were lifting the book once more, to Allen.

"Granted, I suppose its not to late for them to apologize...." he kept muttering, but it was getitng louder. Everyone could here it now, they just couldin't make out what it was.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:13 pm
Shroud floated into what was once the Library. "I Am Back To Reclaim My Status."  

Blight_of_Luca

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:18 am
"Welcome back Shroud."
Alabaster grinned softly.
"Unfortunately, we're in the middle of a situation here. These blokes from the Organization keep trying to tell us to vacate. They say that they own the place. What do you think of that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:42 am
A nightmarish legion of warped deformed darkness apeared behind Shroud as he floated higher in the air. "I Think They Need To Learn Who Controls The City." His army of summoned monsters moved forward a few feet screaming as they drew closer to the foolish group.  

Blight_of_Luca

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:18 pm
The Ten Organization agent all chuckled at Shroud's paltry show.
A.N. Otherbody responded with, "And the cape needs to learn who holds the deed to the library."
Shroud's monsters hit an invisible wall, keeping them from the agents.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:14 pm
Allen shrugged, stretched his wings and settled comfortably back, nonchalant despite the display. "Deadman's rag is back? Been a mortal while. Now will Mr. Nobody be checking out a book, or remaining an unpleasant pain?"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:16 am
"Deed? You Fools With Your Imagined Ownership Have No Place Here." The monsters screams pierced the minds of the agents with thoughts of pain, torment, misery and malencholy. "Leave."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:08 pm
"No."
A.N. Otherbody chuckled.
"You really have no idea what is included in this deed, do you Shroud?"
None of the agents seemed fazed by the monsters at all.
"It's means that I get to make the rules here and I have had enough of your and Sir Ahardsen's wit. I think it may time to teach a lesson or two."
His fingers snapped and Allen's chains suddenly contracted.
A swift tugging motion and Shroud began to unravel.
"You did not remember that quite a bit of that thread was from this library, did you, Shroud? Without it, you'll be in bad shape, worse off than you were after the Jarians."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:41 pm
Allen's grin broadened to toothy proportions as his body tensed, pulled taught by the chains that held him at his desk. He kept his languid pose, though, as though he were doing it just to spite 'Mr. Nobody.' He wasn't--spite was something he wasn't technically capable of--but if he were able to, it would have been. He didn't seem to be addressing anyone in particular when he said, "No, indeed. I guess Mr. Nobody decided neither. Nice of him--at least on the latter."
Then he turned his head, tilting to look over his shoulder at the holder of the deed, his blood-hued eyes almost incandescent through the hair falling into them. "A pity lessons were never of interest to me--I'm sure Alabaster could tell you as much." He sounded less bored, more energetic than he had before. "You aren't going to, as dead men have said, 'bugger off', are you?"
Maybe someone should have informed A.N. Otherbody that Allen responded differently to pain than was usually expected...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:39 pm
Before his torn sleeves unraveled Shroud summoned a pair of ghosts who took control of the thread pulling it back. "Possession Is Nine Tenths Of The Law." Shroud summoned two threading needles that began to sew back the thread.  

Blight_of_Luca

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:07 am
Leeshay shot an irate glare up at Shroud, "Falling apart at the seams?" he jested. "Suits you right!"

Leeshay looked back to Otherbody, "If possession is the law, then did you ever stop to consider the fact that they posses the deed?"

"Still, I"m afraid," he addressed the numerous agents now, "I'm not inclined to move until you can show us the deed."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games