Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ryozo125

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:56 pm
Hey my name is galen some ppl call me gaygay witch i f*cking hate it. some ppl call me emo i belive them but to all others i pretend to smile. im 10 and live in missouri i love to skateboard and i also love music.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:00 pm
Hmmm.... My name's Mike. No last names! i hate my last name.
i like too many bands to list, i wirte stores and poetry, i act in plays, and i generally have a grim out look on things... (Like the fact that i'll probably be banned before friday)  

JudgeRicand

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

JudgeRicand

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:02 pm
-Caged-Bird-07
um....hi.. my name is cagedbird, i'm emo. i cut, and don't care to stop. i'm 14, female, and live in NB, Canada. Chat speak pisses me off, as do people that volenteer to read aloud but can barely read at all. Music is my life, i sing and play flute. i moderately enjoy school, i'm smart but i'm also very lazy. i don't show much emotion, i can't feel a lot feelings i used to. i think i'll clynicaly depressed. i suck at spelling. i think's about it really.
U sound hot. no joking.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:46 pm

Take it somewhere else, Josef. PMs, preferrably.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:47 pm
This aint no eharmony.com!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:50 pm

Tha's right.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

x-_AriStoCraP_-x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:17 pm
I'm Charlie or Chen, as my friends like to call me. I'm 14, I like to draw, write poems/songs, I'm working on playing guitar and I like to skateboard. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop by my profile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:31 pm
I'm Hitori, which is what people all call me and I prefer to go by that name anyway. I'm male, 14, and my interests are friends, music, video games, and self inflicted pain. PM me if you feel like talking. I'm good at helping people if they're having problems, so feel free to ask.  

-SoUlLeSs GhOsT mAcHiNe-

JudgeRicand

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:51 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Take it somewhere else, Josef. PMs, preferrably.

sorry. Jesus.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:44 pm
Catherine, 17, Montreal-or-almost. I love music - alternative rock, punk rock, electronica, and a bunch of mainstrean stuff. I obsess over vanilla frappuccinos and kangaroos...and William Beckett's voice on the phone, gah. <3 & yes. That's it. How interesting.

Peroxyde

xXFaery_CatXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:55 pm
My name is Gen, and I am 32 years old. I am a lesbian... uhm. Music is my life, if I didn't have music to listen to I don't know what I would do. I love Emo, Screamo, Heavy Metal, Punk, the list goes on. I'm bipolar depressive, a cutter, very emotional, not a drama queen though. I love to read, and Harry Potter is my favorite. If you want to know more about me, just get to know me! I have a myspace....its http://www.myspace.com/digthiscogirl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:35 am
Kate, 14, but don't call me Kate, call me Hallow. I'm not gonna put much info about myself here.....so you'll just have to PM to get to know me. I'm ok with random PMs, andcomments. I like reading, music, and writing. People a generally afraid of me....but surprisingly I didn't do anything to scare them. And I can not spell for anything. And yes, I am depressed.  

ObsessionIsSuchAnUglyWord

DMB 04

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:37 am

Hey. =]
-> My name is Louise Ann & I'm 13 years old.
-> I'm Happy!
-> I DON'T cut and I hope I never will.
-> I <3 Music. Some of the bands I like are listed on my Profile.
-> I'm not a great speller.
-> Favourite Piece of Clothing: My black & white jacket covered in Robots with the words 'Happy Nation' & 'I am an U.F.O' repeated all over it. =]
-> Favourite Shoes: My Red Converse!

-> That's about all I'm going to write here. If you want to know anything else PM me. XD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:36 pm
OHHAI!
My name is Rose.
I suppose you could say I'm eccentric?

ftw!  

Princess Genocide

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:31 pm
xXFaery_CatXx
My name is Gen, and I am 32 years old. I am a lesbian... uhm. Music is my life, if I didn't have music to listen to I don't know what I would do. I love Emo, Screamo, Heavy Metal, Punk, the list goes on. I'm bipolar depressive, a cutter, very emotional, not a drama queen though. I love to read, and Harry Potter is my favorite. If you want to know more about me, just get to know me! I have a myspace....its http://www.myspace.com/digthiscogirl

RELLIK WE HAVE SOMEONE OLDER THEN YOU!!!
razz
And she has very cute pets from what I can tell on her myspace.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games