Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:07 pm
Well, that's your problem.

She turned to hermit

Do you know were I can find a man-thing named Igor? Short with different shaped arms legs, eyes, ears, noses, and a lopsided smile with a habit to take himself apart and put himself back together again in different shapes.

The taoist priest was observing the little necropolis carefuly  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:15 pm
"You are my problem," Haru said after eating the food. "Your buddy is a personal score I have to settle; he attacked my friends and tried to kill the Lich King's dog." He pulled the charm from his neck and placed it into his sword.

"you tellk me what you know about him and I promise to play nice; If you choose to not tell me I seal your powers for the rest of eternity."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:43 pm
Ok, First off I doubt that you would be able to seal my powers.

Second, who do you want to know about; Hasmat or Milosh? You must understand even though they are fused they are completely seperate in terms of description.

Third, promises are far overated

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:43 pm
Puff scooted his way behind the woman. "If Haru's got a bone to pick then I've got one too." Puff said as he bared his fangs once more. He took in a deep breath and blew out a wind burst followed by micro fireballs.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:59 pm
HasmatX
Ok, First off I doubt that you would be able to seal my powers.

Second, who do you want to know about; Hasmat or Milosh? You must understand even though they are fused they are completely seperate in terms of description.

Third, promises are far overated

Haru jumped out of the way of Puff's attack easily seeing as it wasn't aimed at him. "Yes, I can seal your powers; its one of my swords abilities." He said with a scoff that wasn't really something he'd do. "And secondly, I'll seal that fool's powers as well and trash what ever that person's name is until I feel better, as long as I hold the power of the Rave stone Promises are kept."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:13 pm
X created another earth barrier though she did not move...

X turned to Puff

Having fun?

she turned back to haru

so who do you want to know about? assuming that dragonbreath over here doesn't interupt me.  

HasmatX

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:24 pm
"I'll try asking about Milosh for now, and do it while we fight." He said as his blade changed into a larger blade. It seemed almost too heavy for Haru to weild. "And believe me when I say that I can't wait too take the b*****d down."

He jumped into the air bringing the sword down aiming for the woman's head. That Barriar won't work on me, this sword isn't like my others. He thought as he attacked. "Gravity core!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:39 pm
Alright, First thing i should say is-

The blade cut X clean in half

That was a dopplganger

the dopplganger X dissapeared, X appered in a puff of smoke 20 feet behind haru and flicks out her kunai

Milosh is my half brother, he is about oh...

she throws five kunai at haru

9000 years old now  

HasmatX

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:44 pm
CAPTAIN had been checking his systems, so he didn't notice the fight until now. "Greeeeeeaaaaaaat. Just great."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:55 pm
Puff slid infront of Haru and opened his mouth wide and ate the kunai. "Sorry, you can't sneak up on us." He said before spitting out five kunai covered in fire. After he finshed that attack he hopped up onto HAru shoulder's to scope out every possible angle of attack.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:19 pm
THe Lich King turned his head, atracted by the sounds of the violence, "What part of 'rest in peace' do they not understand." he said, shaking his head iritably.

Hermit was quite flustered at the sudden fight. "Whever Cu is, he beter hurry." said the skull before letting out a high, nearly inaudible whistle

It looked at X, "Sorry miss, but only Eyegores been around lattely. You know Igor, always hidding in a relativly empty area... Latttely the Necropolis has been quite bussy... You might try whats left of the red light district though, it should be a real ghost town..." chuckled the skull.

However, the skull was bussy in its own thoughts; If Milosh was part of the negative energy plane, he would be quite hard to defeat for most... but The Lich king had a two fold advantage... the skills and the sword... Yes, should the two face each other, it would not be a balanced fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:23 pm
Nice, I love the odds

she ducked the kunai

He is so far wanted in the netherworld, here and by The Black Rose Army

she throws another kunai stabing into the ground in front of them bolth, it had a piece of paper tied to it which burst into flames and exploded.

Thanks Hermit, do you want us to move this battle elsewhere?  

HasmatX

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:31 pm
Haru pushed Puff off his shoulders and his sword changed again.

He disappeared and reappear behind the woman. "Um... you aren't the only one who is quick, I just can't tell the difference between clones and humans." He said waving to her.

"You can't hit me when I'm focused on my goal." He said running his fingers through his hair. His sword changed again this time into a blade of white energy, a sword of Holy energy. He swung the sword in close proximity, a trail of light following as he did. "The sword of light, one thousand suns."

((I have ten different swords and know how to use them all; I don't half-a** my characters so I can god mode))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:52 pm
Puff stomped the kunai deep into the ground. He drove them deep enough not to cause any harm to anyone above ground. "Explosions are nothing to me." Puff said as he whipped around his ponytail like a propeller and started to lifted off of the ground. "I think I just got the hang of this." He said flying toward X.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games