Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:34 pm
BlackMunky
Chaos A.D.
BlackMunky
yea i would. i've done it before with losts of stuff. i just dont like talking about it.

P.S
PSYCHIATRISTS SUCK!!!!!!!!
maybe you don't give them a chance, they've worked for all the other people i know

have u ever seen one? evil
yes i have
you brats just need to actually talk to them more and give them a chance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:24 pm
BlackMunky
Chaos A.D.
BlackMunky
yea i would. i've done it before with losts of stuff. i just dont like talking about it.

P.S
maybe you don't give them a chance, they've worked for all the other people i know

I HATE SHRINKS. MINE IS SO, well, nosey. and i don't trust it. It did'nt tell me that it had 2 tell my parents if i was scuicidal, of something. I knew it was supposed to, so i don't really tell her anyhting.  

Silver Wingling

XemoanaX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:57 pm
i do it and i have a scar...well scars yo prove it  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:03 pm
xX0-Belle-0Xx
I already have.
I used to cut before, I managed to stop 2 years later.
I started when I was 13. xp
To those of you who are thinking about starting DON'T!
I stopped a year ago and I STILL crave the pain and endorphin realese.

Cutting turns your body into a drug.
I know when I got upset and I couldn't get a sharp object I started shaking and crying, I became dependant on the endorphin release to get rid of my problems instead of getting rid of them myself.
I NEEDED it and it was frightening to be addicted.

Use caffeine  

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:37 am
Talmar_Star_Blood
BlackMunky
Chaos A.D.
BlackMunky

P.S

I HATE SHRINKS. MINE IS SO, well, nosey. and i don't trust it. It did'nt tell me that it had 2 tell my parents if i was scuicidal, of something. I knew it was supposed to, so i don't really tell her anyhting.
Actually you can sue your 'shrink' for that. Seriously unless you consent prior to it, they can not share information no matter how serious it is. Its a breach doctor/patient confidentiality.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:21 am
You can sue them for that? I wish I had known that earlier! No matter what I tried, mine would never keep things from my parents.  

Void of Woe

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:17 pm
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
BlackMunky
Chaos A.D.
BlackMunky

P.S

Actually you can sue your 'shrink' for that. Seriously unless you consent prior to it, they can not share information no matter how serious it is. Its a breach doctor/patient confidentiality.
I don't think that applies when your a minor, b/c they feel the need to have your gardians knowing everything there is to know about you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:37 pm
Once you hit a certain age (I believe it's between 12 and 14, I don't quite remember), patient/doctor confidentiality does apply. They can't legally tell anybody else about what they (you and them) discuss. So yes, you can legally sue them. And you'll most likely win.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:05 pm
yes i've seen one for many reasons...really my addd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:10 pm
Chaos A.D.

Wow, fun. I'm being dragged in there for various reasons (I didn't want to go, still don't, but the lady I have to see isn't bad):
-Parent's divorce
-breakup with first boyfriend <-----mi Padre's idea, I still think it's ridiculous.
-crap going on at school (I'm out of school now)
-crap going on with friends (I stay out of it, I don't know what their problems are)
-and stress.

Stress is normal. I still don't see why I have to go.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:13 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Chaos A.D.

Wow, fun. I'm being dragged in there for various reasons (I didn't want to go, still don't, but the lady I have to see isn't bad):
-Parent's divorce
-breakup with first boyfriend <-----mi Padre's idea, I still think it's ridiculous.
-crap going on at school (I'm out of school now)
-crap going on with friends (I stay out of it, I don't know what their problems are)
-and stress.

Stress is normal. I still don't see why I have to go.
the guy didn't do anything, he just asked if i noticed a different and i didn't...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:15 pm
Ideally I should see a psych for my anger issues, but to be honest they rarely flare up in a major way. Just wish I could stop getting in a mood for Kaydee's sakes. sad  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:29 pm
Rellik San
Ideally I should see a psych for my anger issues, but to be honest they rarely flare up in a major way. Just wish I could stop getting in a mood for Kaydee's sakes. sad
lol, even though she can totally beat you up,
my girlfriend is scary angry...i just experienced it a while ago...i can say i was scared crapless  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:58 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
lol, even though she can totally beat you up,
my girlfriend is scary angry...i just experienced it a while ago...i can say i was scared crapless
Its the whole short person thing I reckon.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:58 pm
My boyfriend doesn't lose it very often, but when he does he mostly just yells. I have not witnessed it yet. As for me, I can only ever yell, and not much. I'm not a very violent person.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games