Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:21 am
"A ninja! That means I am at the ninja academy." She held in her arms like a doll the penguin she was previously scanning. "These penguins are cute," Anika thought as she blushed slightly. "Excuse me, Mister Ninja Penguin. Are there any humans around here? I was wondering if I could enroll in some classes."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:19 am
"theres a class on the roof dood
learning ninja kite stuff dood
sure you dont want to stay here and learn penguin ninjaing dood?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:50 am
"Awww... They're so adorable," she thought. "I never was any good at kite flying. Ok. I'll stay for a little bit." Anika set the large bird she was holding back down on the ground. She sat down indian style and listened to what the master ninja penguin had to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:21 pm
"great dood!
first we will learn how to pull ridiculously large objects from behind our backs dood"

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:35 pm
"Are you serious?" she wondered, not understanding the usefulness of the lession.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:51 pm
the penguin pulls a giant bomb from behind his back that was four times his size
"with this trick you can transport large objects great distances without being caught dood"

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:09 pm
After a long hike, a longer climb, and a short bathroom break, Nero was finally at his destination. "Hmm, ninjas. Maybe they can help me find Lord Bane." Nero searched for the main gates. When he found them, he slowly approached, hoping not to set off any booby traps.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:12 pm
Zoroku had finished completing the kite, and wlked to the stairs down from the roof.

"I'm going to get some bombs and caltrops out of the suply closet." he said shortly before vanishing from view.

He proceded down the stairs, only to run into the penguins.

"Not you pests again."

"This time I say we kill them!" hissed Kotaro's spirit, out of his usual lust for violence and hatred for everything.

"To much work, just put out some traps" replied the other spirit.

Those spirits of course, could only be heared by Zoroku.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:49 am
"I see." She stood up and readied herself. "Teach me this trick, Master Penguin," said Anika full of energy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:05 pm
a scourge of eiji clones with there swords and wind elemental powers closed in on the school intent on assasination  

ByakoAssailant

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:07 pm
the penguin began to explain the mysteries of pulling giants ibjects from behind ones back and the secrets to the art with much rigorous dooding and doing and doodling

nagi passed out kites to everyone
"alright now we will learn how to use this skill to combat an evil hoarde intent on destroying us all!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:41 pm
several of the eiji clones used the power of wind to fly to the top of the roof and exterminate students while several with there swords drawn ran inside  

ByakoAssailant

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:36 pm
The attackers did not get far, as zoroku heared them coming. He had prepaired the hand signs, and as soon as the group came into veiw began to open the third eye. This splatered the leads with blood, blinding, as Zoroku comanded "Veil of poison; contaminate" the blodd he had just sprayed suddenly droped in its pH value, becoming a potent acid, whil the transformation began.

Bit by bit, realty unwound, and following suit, so did the material which made up Zoroku's body. It bulged out wards, a cloud of red and brown particles, floating motionless. Suddenly, they all shifted, then flew back together, forming a new figure, big, muscular, and carying a large taiko drum on its back. Its face was covered in a piece of paper, nailed to its forehead

It spun the drum on the ground, and struck it with two sticks that fell into its hands from its sleves. The ground quaked sending thos climbing down the stairs tumbling down, striking the sharp corners of the steps as they came.

The figure held one of the stick between to fingers, as it reached inside its robe, pulling ou a bottle of sweet sake.

"The name's Yatanma Shoki," it took a swig from the bottle, then put it away, "and I guess you guys came for a jam session."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:16 pm
as one a number of eiji clones flew in the air
as one they raised there swords high
and as one they sent there wind magic much amplified at the drum master

ByakoAssailant

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:30 pm
"Should be fun." said Shoki, slaming one leg on the ground to his side, and leaning his drum on it.

"Drum roll please" he said,a s he began pounding his drum. Its was not readily aparent, but his chakra was quickly building up inide the cylinder. He stoped, and sturck down, forcing the energy out of the base.

The effort was not a moment to soo, as the chakra, converted into base by the large drum, bounced off the floor and angled up, inercepting the wind and dispersing it.

"Lets throw down!" shouted the man, seeming wildly inebriated as he charged forward, bashing one of the clones with the side of his drum, and kicking anohter in the shins with his pointed sandalls prong.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff