Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

hikari_the_ninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:02 pm
Kyoko smiled, her shoulders raising in a shrug, "I grew up with people who only cared about themselves. My parents wanted me to act like a human, so it was convincing. I went to private boarding schools, with snobby little kids, who talked to much. I guess I'm just letting out all the kept up emotions from since I was 8." She loved how Hiro didn't seem to talk alot. She could sense him thinking, most likely about how she was odd. She mindlessly flipped a lock of hair over her shoulder, her claw-like nails brushing along her neck. She adjusted her books, and continued with her brisk walk.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:17 pm

"You mean just...skip class for the day? Is that okay? I mean...well..." Verity trailed off, she didn't want to seem like a bad student, but was also intent on making friends. "I guess it would be helpful for me to tour the campus, and it would be nice to get to know both of you as well." Verity said, smiling brightly, "And I'm sure you're very good at the piano. I hardly read any music. I just use it to get the basic idea and once it's in my head I can play it easily by memory," she said, tucking a few strands of loose hair behind her ear. Verity watched Raia staring off in the general direction of Rama and wondered if she ever notcied how he stares at her. Or perhaps they were going out and simply chose not to make it too obvious. Curious about their relationship, Verity asked, "Uh, so, how long have you two been friends? You seem pretty close..." Verity said, not wanting to push too deep, but enough to get a fairly straight answer.

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:45 am
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

Rama shrugged, smiling at Verity innocently. Not only did she want to get to know her, it included a day off from school! The teachers were so incredibly boring, so not having to listen to their droaning on and on was a true blessing. She laughed as Verity talked about the piano and her musical skills. "That's so cool. I have to practice forever just to get the first couple of bars right." She stated, rubbing the back of her neck meekly as a sign of slight ambarassment.

When Verity asked about Raia and her, she flushed a little bit, but not to the point where it was noticable. "Well, we met yesterday, actually." She stated, fidgeting with her fingers behind her back. "He saved me from some freaky human with a gun, and took the bullet. It was really amazing! So, we talked for a while and now we're friends!" She said, replaying the entire scene in her head as she spoke. The way she put her hands on his shoulders as he sat up against her knees, the way she'd kicked the crud out of that Mitsuru kid for kicking him in the stomach before that. She cast the thoughts to the back of her mind when she began to get angry again. She didn't want Verity to see that side of her this early on.

"You seem pretty close..."

Raia's heart got pumping at the thought of being close to Rama. They weren't really, but for somebody to think that was very thought provoking. He wondered if he might actually have a shot with her after all. As he tried to focus more on the conversation than on his fantasies, he nodded in agreement. "It was a pretty intense fight, but we both came out alive. The boy was a hunter, I think, but Rama made sure he'd never do his job again." He informed Verity, also stating it to praise Rama's actions.

He smiled to himself, looking out the window and then to the beds. Leaning back on one of the wooden support boards, he let out a sigh and thought for a moment. "So, what do you want to do first?"

Hiro mulled over what Kyoko had said, picturing a life with self-centered adults and kids alike. It must've been difficult to get through while still turning out to be a decent being. "So, how did you do it?" He asked, interested. "How did you turn out completely normal and unlike them when you were surrounded by them?"

[ [ -just walkin' along- xD ] ]

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:43 pm
On the way to her next boring class, Ume decided to ditch. She was feeling irritable and unhappy for some reason.
Who cares about history anyways? Not like we'll actually use it in everyday life. If I don't get out of another boring class, I will definitely do something stupid.
Walking down the halls, Ume explored her new school trying to find a music room.
Frustrated, she grumbled to the empty hallway. "Stupid school doesn't even have a music room... How can a high school not have one?"
As Ume turned around the corner, she finally found a practice room with a piano.
Better than nothing. Ume sat down on the piano bench and stretched her fingers. Its probably out of tune anyways... she thought darkly. After warming up with a scale she began to play. While Ume played, she felt somewhat less irritated and more at peace.

xnatsunoyuki

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:24 pm
Sakura looked at Katsuro. "Yah...um....I guess we shouldn't stay up....I guess....." Sakura heard her cell phone ring. "Excuse me for just a second..." Sakura got up and walked away. It was a text message. "Ugh..." The text message read: I want blood, I AM SO LOW ON ENERGY! Where should we meet?
ITIOT!! I CAN'T WALK OUT NOW!! Sakura replied: Itiot...I'm in the middle of dinner, so shut up and go drink blood from a rat or something. Who knows, maybe you'll get hit by a bus. (Hopefully). Sakura walked over and sat down. "Sorry, my mom text messaged me..." Sakura heard the familiar ringing of a reply again. "Crap....sorry...excuse me...yet...again.." The text message read: Don't talk to me that way! You know I can kill your parents anytime I want, so show me more respect. Fine, I can see that your busy....besides, I don't want them to become suspicous. Remember, I'm always watching you. Sakura sighed and walked back to the table and sat down again. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:16 pm
Kyoko laughed, "I was the biggest b***h back in middle school. I was self-centered, conceded, and hated everything about my stupid borading school. I couldn't believe how selfish they were, which made me a hypocrite," she sighed, and shook her head, "I was tough skinned, and never back down from my dreams. Nothing phased me, until one of my so-called friends tried to litteraly stab me in the back. I couldn't belive she would do that, but I shaped up. I began caring for others, and near May of my last year, I became popular. I wanted to beat out this stupid little girl who was a year younger then me for most popular girl in school, but she was to, to perfect," she sighed again, and closed her eyes. "I heard a song... a while ago. It seemed so appropiate," she reopened her eyes, and began to sing in her soft, gentle way.
"Small town homecoming queen
She’s a star in this scene
There’s no way to deny she’s lovely
Perfect skin, perfect hair
Perfumed hearts everywhere
Tell myself that inside she’s ugly
Maybe I’m just jealous-I can’t help but hate her
Secretly I wonder if my boyfriend wants to date her
She is the prom queen, I’m in the marching band
She is a cheerleader, I’m sitting in the stands
She gets the top bunk, I’m sleeping on the floor
She’s Miss America
And I’m just the girl next door."

((Girl Next Door, Saving Jane. Superb song))

hikari_the_ninja

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:08 pm

Verity raised her eyebrows and turned to Raia, "Oh, my gosh! You took a bullet for her and you didn't even know her?! That's crazy!" Verity said, rather loudly, "I don't think I could ever do something like that, even for friends and family..." She admitted quietly, not wanting to seem too enthusiastic and weird.

"So, what do you want to do first?" Raia asked. Verity thought for a moment, "Well, what is there to do? You could show me around I guess...unless there's something you would rather do." she replied, fidgeting with her hair.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:49 am
bubblegum_suicide
ooc: i missed alot i see sweatdrop

Katsuro smiled at his friend Nobu who was sitting beside Sakura. The four of them had decided on a booth next to a warm fireplace in the classy looking dorm cafiteria(sp?). Yaya was sitting beside him and whenever they both nervously reached for a glass of water and grazed hands his face would turn red. The awquard beggining to the evening had passed though and all parties were now laughing and joking around.

"I dont think you two should stay up late tonight. You both deserve a goodnights rest." smiled Katsuro. His soft words masked his thoughts of how he would sneak out of bed to do paperwork without waking up Nobu later on.

--------------------------------------

Shei had followed the group of friends in silence, her eyes never leaving the floor. (im kinda lost in what the group shei's in is doing n_n wink

"Gosh, you're so demanding, Katsu," Nobu laughed as he set his empty glass on the table. "But you're right; rest'll do the girls some good."

He eyed Sakura closely as her phone started to ring. As she walked away he noticed the flushed look on her face. "Is everything alright?" he asked as she sat down a second time.

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:40 pm

Rama laughed at the way Verity was so surprised by Raia's actions. She was too, so it was great to see somebody sharing a similar opinion on the fact. As she pondered what they should do, an idea came to mind. "Well, we can go grab something to eat at the dining hall, right?" She suggested, shrugging her shoulders as she spoke. Spontanaety was one of her strong points, so it helped her get an idea of ways to kill boredom.

Raia nodded in agreement, considering the fact that Rama and he hadn't eaten in God knows how long- definitely not in the past couple days. "It sounds like a nice idea." He chimed in, unable to think of a worth-while response to her statement. "Have you eaten recently?" He asked Verity, not taking his eyes off of Rama's profile. She wouldn't notice...

Hiro's eyes softened as he listened to the song, a wind chime-like voice spilling from Kyoko's lips. The song, for some reason, made him think. The lyrics, though escribing a social life, seemed to express loneliness to him. It was like, even though Kyoko had lived a life where everyone looked to her, she wasn't getting what she needed out of it.

As the song came to a close, his eyes were glazed over and staring straight ahead. His mouth hung open a little bit as he thought about the words, the emptiness hidden beneath them, and how they affected Kyoko. "So, is the song about you, then?" He asked, wondering if there was a subliminal message that he'd caught onto or if he'd just looked too far into it. "Are you Miss America in the song, while, at the same time, the person seeing it all? Is it like being on the outside and looking in at yourself?"

Eiji listened to his brother's thoughts, still smiling pleasently to himself as they walked. He was seeing a lot of depth in this girl, apparently. It worried the middle-child that he might be left behind if both of his brothers were to find cherished ones. Would he ever? a small, small pit was beginning to form in his heart as he felt both of his brothers, the other two parts of him, drifting further and further away. 'Don't take them away from me...' He pleaded, a small chill running up his spine. 'You girls are taking my family, the only people I truly care about, away from me without a thought...and...I hate you for that.'

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:54 pm
Kyoko nodded at Hiro's interpritaion of the song, "Some of my old classmates use to think I was skitsophrinic ((gosh that's a long word)) because I had two differnt selves." She felt suddenly elated, though also rather confused. Why hadn't she talked to Hiro sooner? He was a great guy, and-
She suddenly felt something strange... almost other wordly. She though at first that a demon was following her, but when she turned around, she only saw Eiji. Then she saw the hatered deep below the surface. An inner feeling.
Kyoko stopped walking, and turned around. She bent down, she her face was below Eiji's, and looked into him, "You're mad that you're left out," she said, not in a question, "you think that your brothers are going to forget you, now that they have some others. You belive they will forget you," she stood back up to her normal height, and lifted his chin up with a single finger, "family doesn't forget family, Eiji. Even though they have already parted, I still remember my sisters. I remember how I was the middle one, but I still was always left out. I never had a boyfriend, I couldn't take blood tablets, I always hurt more then helped. I knew I was a nuisance, but my family always loved me, and I always loved them. Never, not for one second think that you are forgotten. You never will be."

hikari_the_ninja

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:24 pm

"Have you eaten recently?" Raia asked.
Verity waited a few moments, wondering who that question was meant for, he was looking at Rama, but she didn't answer. Verity suddenly realized that the question had been directed at her, anger flooded through her body. Sure he saved her life, he's obviously totally obsessed with her, but that is no excuse for rudeness! Can't he at least take his eyes off her for one second and make eye contact with the person he's talking to?! Verity tried to shake off her anger, she felt like slapping him and telling him to grow up and get over his little crush at least long enough to glance in her direction when he spoke to her. She sighed, "Uh, no...It has been a while." Verity finally answered. He has no interesting in being a friend to me. He'll do anything to make her happy. He probably wishes that I'm not here. Verity's face flushed with emotion and she allowed her hair to cover her cheeks.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:09 pm

Rama couldn't help but notice the tension in the room. The air was very thick with it, and as she looked over to Verity to see her hair over her face again and then to Raia who was now staring at his feet, her face was covered in confusion. Was there some sort of negative energy snaking its way around the room? Was it going to get to her? Or had some conflict arissen when she wasn't looking?

Coughing to herself quietly, she straightened out her uniform and walked to the door, opening it and holding it in place for the two of them to exit. 'Augh! They already hate each other! What should I do?!' She screamed inwardly, panicking at the thought of having to eat with this gloom-and-doom atmosphere.

He didn't know why he'd been completely ignoring Verity. He didn't know why he'd only looked at Rama ever since they'd both exited their rooms. He did know why the new girl was staring at the ground now, hair covering part of her face. t was because of him- him and his stupid Rama complex. She'd only been at the school a short time and he gone completely crazy for her. Now it was going too far. This affection he'd stumbled upon was interfering with making simple friends that didn't involve romantic behavior. He was going to have to shape up...

Walking forward, he exited the room and stood outside, plastering his mask on. It was time to start over so that there wouldn't be any mistakes. He could make a friend out of Verity while liking Rama. He knew it was possible. The mask was only for him to get his bearings first.

Eiji looked up in alarm as Kyoko spoke to him, his eyes wide and timid. She could sense his emotions? This girl held a lot of secrets, apparently, but what worried him was his brother. Looking over, he saw the expression that Hiro wore, his heart sinking like a weight in the ocean.

"Eiji, why would you think that?" Hiro asked, hurt written all over. His brother knew how much finding somebody right for him meant in his life, but he didn't want it for him? Was there something wrong with Kyoko? Why wasn't his brother happy for him and this coming of a new chapter in the triplets' lives?

When Kyoko sopke, though, many things began to click and he was a bit more understanding of his brother's feelings. "We're not leaving you, Eiji!" He stated loudly, walking closer to his brother. "It'll be the same as having a few more siblings. It's not subtraction, but addition."

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

hikari_the_ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:24 pm
Kyoko stood back up straight, only two inches taller then the siblings, but taller none the less. She crossed her arms in satisfaction. "You're probably wondering how I knew," she said, a mysterious smile crossing her face, "it's because this was the same feeling I saw in the mirror when I looked at myself. It's nothing to be assamed of. All of us feel it at a time."
After hearing Hiro's words, she smiled and nodded, "I was never good at math, but I know that addition is better then multiplication. We don't need TO many people, but a few more is fine."
She placed her hand on Eiji's head, and closed her eyes half way, "I never had any brothers, and I only had one sister that was younger then me out of 5 other siblings. You can't get lost at times, but there will always be someone to hold the light to find you. I just wish I had someone like your brothers as my siblings. They really are great."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:07 am
Katsuro glanced worriedly at Sakura briefly before Nobu asked her what was wrong. Seeing that Nobu would take care of that, Katsuro turned his attention back to Yaya, "So how has your first few days been?"

Katsuro smiled warmly at Yaya.

-------------------------------------

Shei had glanced slightly at Eiji when she noticed the hatred in his presence heating the air around him but quickly looked down at the ground when the girl, Kyoko, approached him.

She didnt quite know these people yet and was bred for formal occasions since she had been brought into existence. She never let her emotions waver, except, of course, when it came out.  

bubblegum_suicide

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces