Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:00 pm
Vash Thompson
You were sad when Ada died in RE2 and surprised when she came back in 4?
If you would've played Claire's story, you would've heard a voice that sounded like Ada's from the shadows as a rocket launcher gets tossed to you.
Also, it doesn't really matter who you play as long as it's Senario B. So if you start with Claire, it's Leon that Ada throws the launcher to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
You were sad when Ada died in RE2 and surprised when she came back in 4?
If you would've played Claire's story, you would've heard a voice that sounded like Ada's from the shadows as a rocket launcher gets tossed to you.
Also, it doesn't really matter who you play as long as it's Senario B. So if you start with Claire, it's Leon that Ada throws the launcher to.

It's been awhile since I played it so I forgot.  

Elliot Salem

Regicide Kaiser

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:03 pm
I think one of the saddest moments was when Luis died, when Mike's helicopter got shotdown, and when Richard dies in Remake. I mean if Chris, or Jill didn't let their guard down he would still be alive probably.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:04 am
[ P A N ! C ]
I think one of the saddest moments was when Luis died, when Mike's helicopter got shotdown, and when Richard dies in Remake. I mean if Chris, or Jill didn't let their guard down he would still be alive probably.
You know it would be much easier to feel sad at those Luis and Mike moments if there was no, "Luiiis!!!!" and "Miiike!"
Leon just ruins it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:56 pm
Saddest moment in RE History?

Them shutting down the Resident Outbreak File 2 Servers! D:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
[ P A N ! C ]
You know it would be much easier to feel sad at those Luis and Mike moments if there was no, "Luiiis!!!!" and "Miiike!"
Leon just ruins it.

Leon never does that when Ashley dies, he just gets on his knees, and says, "Oh, no." I don't even think she was important enough to rescue, I mean the life of two cops, a helicopter pilot, and maybe Luis all for some girl? I don't think the sacrafices were worth it.  

Regicide Kaiser

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:13 am
Yeah... I mean, if she was the daugher of a KING... That would be different, because then the king dies and she'd become the queen...
But being the daughter of a president... After 4 years in office (8 years if he gets re-elected) she'd just be another daughter of some republican or whatever...
Her life has no lasting consequences of the US whatsoever.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:42 pm
Saddest Moment for me: If you fulfill certain requirments[either that or it just happens] in re2 second playthrough as Leon After Ada "Dies" Leon can rush to the bottom platform and find her. He kisses her and then she goes limp in his arms.. such a touching moment... i started crying sad  

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:45 pm
I'm not surprised that yours had somethign to do with Ada, but I agree...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:47 pm
lol true  

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

keyblademstr27

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:18 pm
"STAAAARRRRRRRS"... nemesis is annoying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:21 pm
i loved that part!!!!!!

Leon: "Thanks, when we get out of here, drinks are on me"

mike: "Alright, I know a good bar!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMBBBB

Leon: MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

keyblademstr27

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:30 am
When I first played Code Veronica, I almost wanted to cry when Steve "died". Of course, I later found out that he might not actually be dead. ....I wonder if he'll be in a future game....either as a human or some mutated experiment (in which case, I'll sad about crying ).  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:16 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah... I mean, if she was the daugher of a KING... That would be different, because then the king dies and she'd become the queen...
But being the daughter of a president... After 4 years in office (8 years if he gets re-elected) she'd just be another daughter of some republican or whatever...

But what about if she invented something like...i dunno. A cure for the common cold (I know for her thats proberly not gonna happen but if it happened)  

Ivory Lie

underweargnome

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:13 pm
leon r kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME

But what about if she invented something like...i dunno. A cure for the common cold (I know for her thats proberly not gonna happen but if it happened)
there's just too many strains ._.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games