Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora_The_Fox_Demon

Hilarious Lunatic

13,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:50 pm
Ryuho Kitsune
Having unable to do anything, he fell far and fast deep into the darkness below him. Wondering why his aura had stop aiding him in battle, he tried to recover his lost power, but failed as he continued falling deeper into the darkness. "Curse her. She severed my link with my energy, but for how long?" he wondered as he continued falling. "Then use my power, Kyu-chan." asked the voice. "No! I can do it! I can...." said Xyukotsu as he began to black out.
His aura now over-flowing within his body, he stopped falling and paused in mid-air for a moment or two. Looking up towards the light above, he smiled crookedly. Shooting upward towards the surface, he arose up, facing the two with he's demonic eyes, laughing at their uselessness he muttered, "Kyu-chan, how dare you have fun without me. Besides you're doing it all wrong!!" he yelled out as he unleashed a violent aura around himself, repelling the other's around him. "Kyu-chan, let's show our true power to these guppies!" he laughed as he pushed out large amounts of his aura around him, pushing Kitsuna and Xirius away from him.

O.O *Looks up at the human, looking a bit terrified*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:15 pm
I look at Kitsuna, and says, " Don't Insult me with that weak flame," i then turn my head at Xyukotsu, "Guess I'll Have to kill this demon again, *humph*, just my luck"  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:29 pm
Kitsuna glared at him. " you don't know what I'm capable of. And how do u propose to killing the demon without killing ryukotsu."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:29 pm
Looking at Kitsuna, he laughed at her. "It was not you I sensed, child of the flame. Who's calls me from my cold sleep? Was it you demon of the black flame?" he asked, looking at the new fighter wielding the blood sword in front of him. Then looking at Kitsuna, his eyes now more softer when looking at her, he sended her a message through thought that only she could hear alone. "Kitsuna....I don't know how much time I have in here, but please stop me at all costs. Please allow him to sleep once more. This fighter...I tied with him somehow. Please do not allow me to awaken fully. If this fighter fails, please destroy me at all costs. For the sake of the organization and every member inside, please stop my other self from killing everyone." Xyukotsu warned as he faded from Kitsuna's mind, only hearing, "I didn't wish for this to happen here or even now. I should have never awakened my memories...all because of that keyblade....why.."  

Ryuho Kitsune

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:36 pm
I Shroud myself in Black flame. "Inferior Flames shall feed it, Evil inside beings feed it. Only those who can control themselves can wield this flame.", I Start to walk towards Xyukotsu, "Your Death Awaits again demon, maybe i'll have to use more than my black flame to destroy you now". an aura equal to Xyukotsu's begins to emerge out of my body, now the shroud is now mixed with my blood, "Let us begin!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:42 pm
"my light flame is not inferior but enough of this. *sighs* good luck dark pyromancer."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:00 pm
Looking at the warrior in front of him, he stared at his black cursive flames. Cursing at the sight of him, the demon inside of Xyukotsu glared at him in hatred. "No! Stop this now!" Xyukotsu yelled out at the demon in him. "Shut up! You're inferior to use this body. I was wrong to let a weakling like you to take control. YOU COULDN'T FACE YOU'RE SINS, SO I FACED THEM FOR YOU!!! YOU CREATED ME!! THERE FOR I EXIST KILLING AND THEREFORE I WILL!! YOU'LL NEVER SHUT ME OUT...EVER!!!" he screamed as he shut out Xyukotsu from the demon's mind and charged bloodthirsty toward the warrior, intending to kill him and everyone he saw.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:11 pm
inside the shroud i scence a mind being struck in two. with one having complete dominence. I grin, " You are a fool for attacking, for we are hungry" from the flame a voice emerges almost as a whisper, " Ahh, him again Isamu, we have not eaten so good in several millenia,""Now demon you shall see my my power, for without the other in your mind, you are not going to harm me."
I raise my right arm, and retrieve my sword from my back, "Master, Why do you call for me around such unworthy prey," exclaimed the sword, "we must vanquish this demon before no one is harmed," the sword now ridden with red flame showing the image of a dragon inside them, "Now , Destroy HIM!!"  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:13 pm
Jumping from the balcony above, Axel joins in on the fray and stands next to Kitsuna, giving his student his support. "Rough one this turned out to be, eh Kitsuna? Don't blame, Xyukotsu. Blame the demon in him. Trust this warrior too. He's strong, possibly stronger then me...maybe." Axel called out to Kitsuna. "Believe in their powers, Kitsuna. That's all we can do for them now." he said. "But...we can assist them after, right?" he asked Kitsuna.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:21 pm
kitsuna laughed,"of course we can master axel but, " kitsuna smiled, " even if he thinks I'm inferior. His insults only increase my desire to learn the dark flame"  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:28 pm
"I WILL NEVER DISSAPEAR!! I WILL ALWAYS EXIST NOT HIS HEART, BUT HIS MEMORIES!! I WILL HAUNT HIM UNTIL THIS BODY AND THIS LIFE IS MINE AND MINE ALONE!! YOU WON'T TAKE IT FROM ME!!" it screamed as he charged at full speed, unleashing an icy aura will him, capable of freezing anything within seconds.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:35 pm
"As Our master orders, shall it be done", the black flame and the dragon merged and attacked Xyukotsu, Destroying all in it's path, then engulfing him in black flames, " the demon is now gone," turning toward Axel, "Old Friend you must teach your student the way of the black flame, or She will never survive as we have."  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:59 pm
Nodding back in repsonse to Isamu's proposal and looked back at where Xyukotsu stood, but lied on the floor burning in black fire, crying out in agony. "NO!!! I won't vanish....I won't dissapear....not now. I was only...just starting." said the demon as it blacked out of voice and back into Xyukotsu's mind. "Xyu-chan....help me... it burns me so! Don't make me vanish back into nothing. Please, I beg you. You believe in mercy don't you?" asked his darker image as it began to fade away into nothing, begging before Xyukotsu's feet. "Actually, I don't." he replied coldly as he stomped on his other selfs head, vanishing his demon from his mind forever.
Coming to, he felt the slight burning feeling over whelming him in agony. Screaming in the flames intense heat, he asked for it to stop, blacking out again, the flames subsided. Leaving Xyukotsu unconscious on the floor tiered and slightly burned.
Axel looking at his current state, orders Kitsuna to take Xyukotsu to see medical attention at once to see his pychological and pysical damage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:04 pm
"Xyukotsu, I'm sorry. It was my fault your demon was unleased. Xirius looks like we'll have to end our battle as a tie for now. help me care for xyukotsu in the medical ward." kitsuna turned back to the dark flamed master, "thankyou." and with that kitsuna left with xyukotsu to the medical ward  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:54 pm
(OK, wow, there's a lot of new people eek , but this can work!!!)

(Rose)

*still waiting on you kiddo wink *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Naixen, Ookamikiba)

Xaldin made a phant smirk when Naixen asked for the where abouts of the two elder members, "Well," he said moving to the side so Naixen could see, "as for number nine, is right behind me."

Demyx glanced over for a second after hearing some one say his number, then saw Naixenand Lexaeus then waved; his face was skratched up a bit and he had a few bandages here and there, but all and all seemed to be back to his usual self. He then turned his attention back to Ookamikiba.

"AS for Xigbar," continued Xaldin, "His in that room," he points to a door, " But it seems, Naixen, that he has been in a bit of a bad fight. Whether it was a surpriza attack or not, we're not sure, he passed out before he could tell us." there was a pause before Xaldin continued, "Would you like to go see how he's doing, maybe, you can help us get some information out of him. You seem to be his favorite student."

Lexaeus had been listening quietly, at the moment, he wasn't sure of what to say. He had many questions for his fellow members, but unsure which one he wanted to ask first.

Larxene eyed Ookamikiba bluntly, Demyyx smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Miss Cessy," started Larxene with a bit of a snarl in her tone, "has never been the devoted type, Ookami, she is nothing but a worthless nothing, and I hope she gets what's coming to her."

Demyx interrupted Larxene, "But, your right Ookamikiba, there is something wrong. There is some one or something invading castle grounds. Ookami, if you say that you saw some heartless down at Cessy's bar, then there must be a clue there." Demyx then speaks to larxene, "Let's go with him. If it means getting closer to catching the imposter, then we have to do it."

Vexen finally came storming out of his lab, grumbling about missing notes and the dissappearence of his coffee mug.

That's when he finally noticed the other members standing in front of him.

"What are you all doing here?" he said bluntly, but shook his hand, saying, "never mind, there is something important that Lexaeus and I need to tell you. We also have orders from the Superior, the real Superior."

All the other elder members, besides Lexaeus, perked their ears up. Demyx and Larxene spoke at the same time in astonishment, "THE SUPERIOR!"

Xaldin didn't say anything, but you could tell he was surprized too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(ok, every one else, I'm sorry but I'm kind of waiting on Roses respons first. I know its taking a long time, and I'm sorry. but we'll get to you soon.)  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games