Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:29 pm
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
"excuse me?" she said looking a little flustered by him.

the person you met back there is my other, i am his heart, i was someway able to take human form. he is my heatless and my nobodie and i am his heart, pure of light. that is why we look the same
"ok then...i am so getting tired of this." she said bluntly. "oh yah, im sazuka." and she lowered her kantanas just a bit more.
he bows and reaches for her hand to kiss it.

"it is a pleasure"
"like wise." she said as she pulled her hand away. "no offense, but thats just not me."

"ah i see" he said, sensing a darkness hidden deep in her heart, perhaps caused by an event from her past  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:30 pm
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
"excuse me?" she said looking a little flustered by him.

the person you met back there is my other, i am his heart, i was someway able to take human form. he is my heatless and my nobodie and i am his heart, pure of light. that is why we look the same
"ok then...i am so getting tired of this." she said bluntly. "oh yah, im sazuka." and she lowered her kantanas just a bit more.

"it is a pleasure"
"like wise." she said as she pulled her hand away. "no offense, but thats just not me."

"ah i see" he said, sensing a darkness hidden deep in her heart, perhaps caused by an event from her past
"..." and she just stares at him.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:38 pm
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

"it is a pleasure"

"you know, its probably almost entirely gone by now"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:39 pm
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

"it is a pleasure"

"what is?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:42 pm
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

"what is?"
the world once known as destiny islands. im sure sora riku and kairi no this world very well. if we arnt careful, this world will be next...and the the radiant garden"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:43 pm
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

"what is?"
the world once known as destiny islands. im sure sora riku and kairi no this world very well. if we arnt careful, this world will be next...and the the radiant garden"

wait, what? why?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:55 pm
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
"what is?"

wait, what? why?"
"the heart has been removed. that keyblade automatically sealed and absorbed it, adding to his great power. with each new heart he gets his strength increase tremendusly."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:55 pm
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
"what is?"

wait, what? why?"
"the heart has been removed. that keyblade automatically sealed and absorbed it, adding to his great power. with each new heart he gets his strength increase tremendusly."
"..." and she just stared at him as though he was crazy.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:59 pm
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
"what is?"

wait, what? why?"
"you dont beleive me? look here" he opened a sheet of light which projected the view of a planet...or what was left of it...as it was assimilated even furthur, almost to nothingness

"without the heart, the body cannot survive, the same is true with planets, and just like a human splits into a heartless and a nobody when the heart is lost, planets do the same, it joins with the world that never was for its nobodie half, and it joins with End of the World for its heartless half"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:00 am
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
"what is?"

wait, what? why?"
"you dont beleive me? look here" he opened a sheet of light which projected the view of a planet...or what was left of it...as it was assimilated even furthur, almost to nothingness

"without the heart, the body cannot survive, the same is true with planets, and just like a human splits into a heartless and a nobody when the heart is lost, planets do the same, it joins with the world that never was for its nobodie half, and it joins with End of the World for its heartless half"
"where do you get this stuff from?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:13 am
((Holy crap do I have a head ache....just got back from a concert.....and wow this place grew....Oo wink )

In the clock tower a portal apeared. A cloaked figure exited and the portal closed ot behind the stranger as he gazed at the nobodies attacking the people around them. He hidden smile was grown under the hood. "The events have become intriging over the years." He commented as the portal opened behind him and he entered it leaving the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:15 am
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

wait, what? why?"

"i've seen it happen, and i am mentally linked to my other and can sense him as well, he is fighting roxas right now, in the darkness. he has a great advantage in the darkness. there is one thing that i cant figure out about him though..."

((at alchemy: just read what has happend. when i logged in today i had like 4 or 5 pages of reading lol))  

[PC] Chaos

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:17 am
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

wait, what? why?"

"i've seen it happen, and i am mentally linked to my other and can sense him as well, he is fighting roxas right now, in the darkness. he has a great advantage in the darkness. there is one thing that i cant figure out about him though..."

((at alchemy: just read what has happend. when i logged in today i had like 4 or 5 pages of reading lol))
"which would be what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:31 am
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

"which would be what?"

"well, before he left the now desecrated islands, he took lead a girl to safety inside his dark castle. a young girl nmded Selphie. i dont understand why he would spare a person when their heart could add to his kingdom hearts"  

[PC] Chaos

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:36 am
((lol, this RP is going faster than I thought it would))

Kairi was doing her best holding off every enemy she could hold and also try to help Sora from his situation. "Ugh, c'mon....." She muttered as she pushed away a dragoon then a flash came into her eyes which happend to the same thing to Namine.

A the white room where once Namine and Roxas had spoke alone before was seen. and entered a child with odd violet hair came walking in hand held by a teen looking man with Blue/silver hair. "Is this where she used to be?" the face was not seen by the child but it looked towards the older one as he looked down to the child, with his hair in the way of his face. "Yes." he answered. "Can I meet her? and mayby the other and him and his other?" the child asked excitedly. "Depends on the destiny's hand of time." He answered.

The vision ended as Kairi held her head confused but then looked up on time to block. "could they be-?" She thought as she pushed the enemy off and slashed.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games