Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:30 am
"Just thinking." Rekai answered, swivvelling around to face Kimimaru. He paused for a minute, his thoughts returning to his clan as a deep longing welled inside him.
"Kimimaru-sensei, I want to find my clan." He said softly, his voice reflecting the empty space inside him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:52 am
Kimimaru bit his lip as he stared at the forest floo below him. "We will. I'll help you find them Rekai." He put his hand on Rekai's shoulder. "Together."  

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:53 am
Rekai felt Kimimaru's reassuring hand on his shoulder, but didn't take much notice of it. He was staring intently at the peacock feather in his hands. Though his mind raced at the thought of finding his clan again with the help of his sensei, the world was huge and left a sense of forboding.
"Where would we start. There's so many places, how would we know where to go?" he was beginning to lose confidence in himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:41 pm
Kimimaru bit his lip a bit at the question. He wasn't sure where they would start looking either. He then formed an idea. "Rekai-kun, do you remember the last time you saw a member of your clan ? I know it's hard to think, but think extra hard." Kimimaru was hoping the idea would spark a memory in Rekai's brain if he thought hard about it.  

Shin Defender of Light

Corner-Stone-Cues

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:24 pm
Akira walked through the forest off of the path. She kept her hood up as she trecked, just taking in the nightly impressions. Crickets chirrped. Stars glowed. The leaves rustled in a warm breeze. Akira stopped by a small stream, looking down into the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:10 pm
(((Oh man, I haven't been here in a week. Anyone want to fill me in on what's been happening?)))

"I'll try." Rekai whispered as he shut his eyes. It had been years since he had any contact with his clan, too long for him to remember. But maybe, if he delved deep enough, a forgotten event hidden inside his sub-concious would surface.
He strained his mind and soon enough he could feel something familiar forming. Fragmented images began flashing through his mind and as they did he spoke what they were so Kimimaru could hear.
"A forest...and mountains in the distance..." This was the first thing that came to him, though the images were distorted and sketchy on the details, "I think I remember someone running...out of fear...yeah, running from someone..." he strained his mind harder as his hands tightened around the peacock feather almst as if it was helping him to remember.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:57 am
[[Well the AKatsuki stopped attacking us. And we sighed yet another treaty with them. I still don't trust them really D:]]

Kimimaru's eyes narrowed as looked at the ground. It was obvious he was thinking extremely hard about something. He then spoke in a whisper tone, "a mountain, a forest, and someone running out of fear ?" the breif details weren't enough to provide an exact answer, but he thought differently. "I'm not sure if that adds together on an absoulute answer. But maybe if we do some research we may be able to gather a bit more clues.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:41 pm
((-.- this is just a continuing cycle. Before you know it they'll be on our backs again xd ))

Rekai nodded his head but still continued to think. There was something more hiding in his mind. Not on details of the location but something about the person or what he/she was running from. As he thought harder he could see the shadowy silouhette of the person carrying a bundle in their arms. What that was, Rekai couldn't tell. But as the person jerked their head foward a new image jumped up at him. All the fragmented memories had been inaudible up until now, but the new image had been acompanied with a snarling sound.
"AAGH!" The image had been so sudden Rekai yelled out in surprise, causing him to lose balance on the tree limb and slip off the side. He grabbed the branch before he fell.
"What the hell was that?" he muttered.  

Kulac Akios

Corner-Stone-Cues

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:22 pm
Akira snapped her head up as she heard the yell. A young man hung from a branch not too far away from where she was standing. He muttered something inaudible, but Akira could tell that another man was in the tree with him. She sighed in annoyance, retreating farthure into the forest. "Men..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:53 pm
" AHHHHHHHHH" Shaduo turned into 5 tailed transformation. " Fire Storm Jutsu, A tree caught on fire and it started spreading  

Shadow Blade623

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:55 pm
Kimimaru lunged forward was Rekai had almost fallen. Seeing as he was hanging from the branch, Kimimaru helped him upto the very top branch. "What happened Rekai !? What did you see !?" Said Kimimaru not even asking if Rekai was ok.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:57 pm
Shadow Blade623
" AHHHHHHHHH" Shaduo turned into 5 tailed transformation. " Fire Storm Jutsu, A tree caught on fire and it started spreading

[[What the hell dude....what the hell....anyone else just gonna ignore him ?]]  

Shin Defender of Light

Corner-Stone-Cues

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:00 pm
(I don't know? Should I cause that's just messed up. neutral )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:01 pm
( Demonic possition, what doo you expect)  

Shadow Blade623

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:06 pm
((Meh, I think I'll go along with it))

"I'm not quite sure, I think it was some kind of beast." Rekai explained, though a little shaken up, 'Maybe that's what the person was escaping from. And it seemed whoever it was was carrying something too."
A peculiar noise caused Rekai to look up as a smokey haze began covering the forest. Flames flickered from tree to tree, quickly spreading across the leaves.
"Uh oh, not good!"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces