Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
do you really want the whole million? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:47 pm
Now that I think about it. I really don't want the big sha-boom.
I'm happy enough with that I have.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:12 pm
yus i would cause every time i get my staff of angels and coco i get hacked and i want to get my stuff back then give the rest 2 others  

TrippyScratch-

Kiwi Cow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm
i would help ppl thenn do some onthe things ive always wanted like a mc i really want 1 i dont have 1 at all so i would getlike 2 or 3 then hellp my friends and stuff =(  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:27 pm
well.. i've been questing an angelic scarf since i started (although aquiring lots of item son the way that i enjoy as well) so i guess i'd have to say yes since it's 3 mil. However, i always end up donating to people because friends of mine irl will get hacked, or i'll go to those "donate to the person above you threads" and i usually have a lot of fun, so i just .. keep donating... ><; lol but it's cool. But right now i'm questing a ninja headband, so i'll get that first before i go off and quest my angelic scarf ^^;;;;  

Stir Fried Muffin

Goddess Sanctuary

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:19 pm
Hm I'm not here to win anything. I just want to support a genrous person.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:08 pm
I would get golden laurels, and then continue my duty as a fairy and donate the rest to Gaians <3  

The Accessory Fairy

TwistedDemon01

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:36 pm
i'd take half and give the rest to a friend  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:05 pm
Yeah, I'd want the lot as "portable property" (- wise old Wemmick of GE), I'd buy my outfits, which all match but aren't too pricey, and perhaps *cough* bid on some good lineart, maybe *coughcoughcough* buy some more pets. xd
All in all, even with the million, I still wouldn't have enough for everything I want;; if I got an SoA goddess, for example, I wouldn't be able to buy anything else-- so I wouldn't, I'd just try to start a shop, make more money with that, then buy it. lol Hope I was clear enough; I tend to over-complicate things.
heart
biggrin

Dr_jelly

sabrru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:19 pm
I don't really need all that money but if i do get it i'm gonna buy the stuff on my wish list and probably help my sis get the coco pushie then i'll save the rest for mc  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:40 pm
User Image
User Image

If I win the mil I would buy a Coco plushie, that's all I really want above anything else! Then I would go to random peoples profiles buy one thing on there wish list and give it to them! But mostly I would be able to give people money if they ask me! That's all I really want, that and help my sis get the cloud MC.
Edit: werid my post is right under my sis' post! biggrin

User Image

CaptainAllyCat

Aged Ally

Camburglar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:29 am

I only want enough to get laurels, so I would have to get about 300k.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:48 am
I just want fun items and to be well-known. eek  

[winged devil]

acetwin

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:49 am
I would definately get some things on my wish list and save some for some monthly collectables. Then I would donate the rest. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:49 am
no. i wouldnt want the whole thing. because then i wouldn't have worked for anything. and thats no fun! its like cheating. its boring if you can just cheat and get whatever you want. then it just wouldnt be enjoyable!! im excited to have the amount of gold right now!
its depressing thinking about it!!! i like spending too much time on gaia.  

silkylace

FIRE_WOMAN_69

950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:20 am
Oh yea I would want the whole mil. I could start so many things. And also give some away to those that are new to Gaia.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff