Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
The Art of Ria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:02 pm
Umm. I was bored while watching King Kong. SO I drew Ria-related pictures.

User Image

Hiro. xD. Thats his original look. Except in Ria he doesn't have his eye patch.

User Image

Ai dancing. I drew her pretty quickly.

User Image

Tainted Kurai smirking.

User Image

Good Kurai talking about nonsense.

Yup. My art update. I think I want to draw Joy and Makie next time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:26 pm
Those are really good Ai! I like the smirking kurai and Hiro.  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:32 pm
User Image

*~Ai has a small waist o-o.

Go Kurai DDDXXX ::raises hand::~*

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:59 am
Kurai. Try drawing in the dark with the TV on. D;

My brother didn't want the lights on! He wanted to have that movies feel.  

Ai`
Crew

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:23 pm
Ai' your drawings are so purty!!!

Um... well, I gave up half way through >.> that's why I need a good colorist, because I suck like hell at coloring

User Image

And that's all I could do. It's fugly>.>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:05 am
ooo wow i love the clothing, very unique 3nodding  

Magus_sista

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:28 pm
XDDDD

Makie want to make a pretty cake for Oliver... And she imgained herself much taller. >.<

XDDDDDDDD

I laughed way too much when I saw Hiro. He looks so cocky and pirate-y. Ohhh! If Makie saw him wearing that she'd be like 'EEEEP!!!!! IT'S A PIRATE!!!!!'

Ai's chest and up is bigger then her stomach and waist... O.o But tis' still a very pretty drawing! XD I somehow imagine Ikaika watching her, and then Ai finally notices and gets all flustered. XPPP

HOMG!!!!!!

Tainted Kuri... First off, he's kinda cute, but that's due to Ai's awesome skills. She can make any one look pretty, or cute, or hawt, or stunning, or graceful, or... I'm starting to ramble on now... @.o

The second Kuri is really good. But somehow the left side looks like his back is hunched. But yeah, Makie can't draw in the dark with the only source of light being the tv.

AND RIYOKU!!!!!!

I'm visiting your shop. I need art from you and Ai.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:01 pm
Makie-san
XDDDD

Makie want to make a pretty cake for Oliver... And she imgained herself much taller. >.<

XDDDDDDDD

I laughed way too much when I saw Hiro. He looks so cocky and pirate-y. Ohhh! If Makie saw him wearing that she'd be like 'EEEEP!!!!! IT'S A PIRATE!!!!!'

Ai's chest and up is bigger then her stomach and waist... O.o But tis' still a very pretty drawing! XD I somehow imagine Ikaika watching her, and then Ai finally notices and gets all flustered. XPPP

HOMG!!!!!!

Tainted Kuri... First off, he's kinda cute, but that's due to Ai's awesome skills. She can make any one look pretty, or cute, or hawt, or stunning, or graceful, or... I'm starting to ramble on now... @.o

The second Kuri is really good. But somehow the left side looks like his back is hunched. But yeah, Makie can't draw in the dark with the only source of light being the tv.

AND RIYOKU!!!!!!

I'm visiting your shop. I need art from you and Ai.
You know that shop's dead, right? I've got a minishop in Ria that draws only girls ^^;;; I hope you're there and not running around my sig with this face: gonk xd
Ai draws real pretty ^^ She can actually draw boys!  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:48 pm
you gusy shoudl stop XD You blind em with all yoru drawings..XD haha..blah blah blah Kuri-baka..Rioku..cna I be you when I grow up?? XD

User Image YOSH My first paint Job XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:12 pm
JoY_AnGel
you gusy shoudl stop XD You blind em with all yoru drawings..XD haha..blah blah blah Kuri-baka..Rioku..cna I be you when I grow up?? XD

User Image YOSH My first paint Job XD
Uh... joy, you're older than me by about 13 months by my probably incorrect calculations from your profile... sweatdrop go be yourself and don't go down to my level... are you a sophomore? Don't degrade yourself to my age ^^;;;

That's a really Kawaii paint! ^^  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:38 pm
User Image
Makie's PJs kinda look like this. Well actually, for her PJs she only has the hat and the sleeves on. This is also how her hair looks at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:45 pm
That's cute makie!! I like the blue girl up there she reminded me of Sailor Saturn at first. Oooo Joy is cute with color!  

Rene the Hopeless

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:34 pm
*squeal* That's so cute Makie-san!!!

I drew Riyoku! Well, she's in another RP... but it's only a pencil sketch sweatdrop

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:58 pm
Pretty!!!

Why can't I draw like you guys...?

U.U

Makie ish jealous...

But sankyuu Rene and Riyoku for saying my drawing is cute. I had another, but I gave it to my favorite intern that was leaving today. It had Makie in a spiffy dress and a little crown with her hair curled, her two thumbs and pointer fingers were connected to look like a heart. Above the drawing was Love, because that's what she was trying to say.

I'll try and re-draw it again though... ^.^  

Sincerely Sunshine

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:51 pm
Ganbaru ne, Makie-sempai! heart

I look forward to it! I think I'll do fan art of your art... sweatdrop they're so kyut!!!  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games