Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:17 pm
Brilliant green eyes that looked rather bleary, as though they had only just opened from an interrupted night's sleep, o were in desperate need of such rest, stared at the newcomers.
The silent gate guardian yawned, revealing draconic fangs. A hand gestured at the whiteboard sign that read
"Welcome to Byako"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:40 pm
Mitoko laughed at himself after the gate guardian and laughed at himself.
Well there went that idea about them and weirdness Mitoko thought. He settled back down and looked around the area before heading through the gate.

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:43 pm
Tobias walked up to the main gate and pressed his hand to the ground and cleaned it off with a wet nap. He cracked his knuckles and knocked on his head. "Hey tiger boy are you going to start talking to me and telling me that I was a jerk and that Haru isn't a big a joke as I acted like her was?"

"Why? You're doing fine with that yourself." He said with a huff.

"You're a jerk you know that, I ask you stuff that I know the answer to but you make me see it in the form of me being an a**."

"You are an a**, why try and change you now?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:45 am
Amberlyn walked into the city, men bowing and welcoming her to the city. She had no idea where she was going, all she knows is that her memories lie somewhere in this city.  

FallenWithGrace

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:54 am
Tobias looked at the Kimono he was wearing and sighed. "I don't wanna wear this thing any more." He almost shouted to the air.He paced back and forth with his hand to his chin and a sleeve covering his face. "I have to find a place that sells clothing. "I hate all this, I'm bored and Haru probably needs me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:56 am
Amber (is short for her name, Amberlyn) walked through the streets, singing.

"The king and his men,
Stole the queen from her bed,
And bound her in her bones,
The seas beggared,
And bide their powers,
Were we will we'll rome,

Yo ho,
All hands,
Hoist the colours high,
Heave ho,
Thieves and beggars,
Never shall we die,

Yo ho,
All together,
Hoist the colours high,
Heave ho,
Thieves and beggars,
Never shall we die."  

FallenWithGrace

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:00 am
"..." Tobias stood frozen at the song as it was one that annoyed him so very much. He turned on his heel and stepped infront of the woman. He had a big frown on his face and a pair of hands on his hips. "Please stop with that song its annoying me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:01 am
"Well, maybe one should close his ears."
She walked around him and continued her singing. She usually never listened to what she was told. She had no idea who he was, so that proved the point greatly.  

FallenWithGrace

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:04 am
"Tiger breaks through the earthen sea;" Tobais muttered as he firmly pressed his heel down and sent a fissure through the gound at the young woman. He didn't like when people annoyed him, and then acted like they weren't doing it. "And draws blood from the faceless madien."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:09 am
"Oh James! My darling, be a dear and stop that for me." She said with a wicked grin. She turned around to the man and raised her arm, as if wanting him to take it. A long shadow came from her hand stopping the attack as it it was nothing.
"Now now, child. If thou is annoyed, there is no need to resort to violence." She said smiling.
She walked over to the man. "My name is Amberlyn. May I ask your name, my great warrior?"  

FallenWithGrace

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:13 am
"Tobias, third seat of the school of crashing bodies and second seat of the McCain style martial arts." He said with a blank look on his face. He wasn't really ammazed but he was wondering ."How the hell did a shadow just stop my attack? From my assumtions all you do is control darkness and that ability isn't rare here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:16 am
"I belive you have it wrong, my friend. But that's ok. I'll explain it later."
She looked at the crowd around them.
"It seems we put on quite a show for these villagers, didn't we?" She giggled.  

FallenWithGrace

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:21 am
"You could say that, as for myself I have better things to do than babysit." He said as he began to walk off. He was bored but the way the girl spoke to him suggested she didn't comprehende the eergy that surrounded him. "Children are so naive."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:23 am
"Who said I was a child?"
She appered right beside him, walking his pace, as if it was only walking.
(I can't spell right now, I get major headaches. sweatdrop gonk )  

FallenWithGrace

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:25 am
Izil had managed to fall asleep where he sat, wakeing with a jerk when the sounds of attacks finally carried to his ears. Looking up the Priest gave a yawn and streatched out his arms in the usual way he woke. Grabbing up his staff Izil pulled himself up from the ground and stood for a moment so his eyes could focus before he walked around a corner to observe the people who were fighting. Or at least, thats what it sounded like.

But when he arrived to appeared that they had finished and the crowd that had gathered blocked to mans view. Oh well, he wasnt much for violence anyway. Placing the butt of his staff squarely on the ground he used that to lean on while he watched the crowd move, and tried to catch a glimps of the people who made it gather as they wandered off. This of course made the crowd disperse as they now had nothing more to watch.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games