Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:25 pm

Miharu pushed him again "Stop it!! When we are arguing don't grab me!! I ALSO KILLED YOUR COUSIN!!!!" Miharu yelled starting to cry " when I fell, that's what I remember! Your cousin..."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:27 pm

"Tokuno knew the risks of the sword." Gohma said roughly. "He sacrificed himself for me and for you." He pulled her in and kissed her passionately. "I love you Miharu. Take it or leave it." And walked away following the destruction back out.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:29 pm

Miharu watched as Gohma walked away! She started running and jumped at him punching him "ARE YOU ALL STUPID?? HATE ME DANMIT!!" she cried and yelled while hitting him
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:31 pm

Gohma felt his ribs break once more. He began wheezing but said nothing. He focused through the pain and lifted himself off the ground. As he stood he shook Miharu off and began walking once more.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:32 pm

Kazaki heard the noise and ran to Miharu. He saw that Gohma wouldn't fight back so he grabbed her before she hitted him more
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:33 pm

Miharu hugged Kazaki and cried! She's feeling like an assassin!

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:35 pm

Gohma felt his breaths coming in ragged bursts. He wouldn't collapse in front of her though. He made it out the door and onto the stage where it began. Collasping to the ground he felt himself dieing and layed onto the cold stone.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:37 pm

Miharu's heart was aching "Something's happening... "She ran through the door still with her dress and saw Gohma lying on the floor

Rikku Mage

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:38 pm

Kazaki followed her and saw him on the floor
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:39 pm

Gohma didn't fight as his life slowly drained away. His breathing stopped and he didn't try to gasp anymore into him. He felt himself warm slightly and saw his father. Before the accident. When they were happy.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:40 pm

"I won't kill anyone else!!!" she yelled as her white turned white and she began doing the power she did at Ozzy's. She would change the wounds of person. A crowd began to gather seing the bravery of the princess that could die
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:41 pm

Kazaki knew that he couldn't stop her now

Kazaki Kamamoto

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:42 pm

Gohma saw Miharu and his heart stopped. He wouldn't let her die for him. He tryed to rise to his feet and managed to his knees. "NO!" He screamed at Miharu. She wouldn't do this. "Do something Kazaki. Stop her!" He screamed towards the boy.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:43 pm

Miharu began sucking the wounds as windy chakra flowed around her. It was a beautiful picture but she was feeling a pain that she never felt before. She felt her ribs breaking and the crowd screammed to stop her

Rikku Mage

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:44 pm

ozzy moved miharu out of the way "dont kill your self" ozzy began trying to heal gohma
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games