Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:08 pm

"its just well you wont understand" ozzy cracked his nose back in place
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:09 pm

Miharu raised her head and closed her eyes! She openned them and they were white she looked to the side "Something's wrong!"

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:10 pm

The moon. Full and redder than ever. Hokori began the fire and started chanting adding his dark chakra to the words. A portal opened in the flame and a shadow guardian stepped out. It stood to the side and many more followed. Finally as the chanting came to an end three rows of three guardians stood. Nine guardians against a simple little girl and his weak nephew would be more than enough. Hokori chuckled darkly and walked into the cave to save his energy and build his power.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:11 pm

"Please tell me! As her guardian I need to know what do people feel for her." Shu said looking up at Ozzy

Kairi2Mage

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:12 pm

"well i think of her as a daughter i dont know why its just i do" ozzy stood up as he healed his nose to stop the bleeding
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:13 pm

"What is it?" Gohma whispered. Zetsumei was looking at the sky. He was pulsing quickly.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:17 pm

"The wind... it's telling me to run!" Miharu was scared "When I felt like this it was your uncle but now... it's worse!"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:18 pm

"A daughter? Ppppppppffffffffffff hhahahahahahaha!!! A daughter??? hhaahahahhahahahah!! So funny!!! Of you?" Shu laughed grabbing her belly

Kairi2Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:19 pm

Gohma's eyes began to pulse with Zetsumei. He felt the dark chakra in the air and knew that Hokori would be here tomorrow. With more than one guardian. "Leave. Get out of here Miharu. I don't want you to get hurt. Take Shu and go. Ozzy and I can handle it. Ikkie is here as well."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:20 pm

ozzy paid no attension to her laughing "she might be a princess in your weak unknown country but here shes jsut a genin"

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:21 pm

Zetsumei's pulsing grew faster. He transformed. His arms becoming blades and the dark energy flowing around them. Gohma's eyes pulsed with him and he let Miharu go.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:22 pm

"What?? I won't go away! Never!" Miharu was even shocked that he would think that

Rikku Mage

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:23 pm

"Our country is not weak!" Shu said serioulsy returning to her true self "And I've seen her skills! She doesn't look like a genim."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:24 pm

Gohma hugged her close again. "Thank you." He whispered in her ear before going to his pack and grabbing his Nekote. They were still the viscious looking dark red blades from when he fought Hokori. He didn't think they would change back to what they were.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:25 pm

"your country is weak i took out a hand full of your ninjas with one jutsu" ozzy looked at her "she migth have the strenth of a genin but she is one"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games