Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyKit_93

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:00 am
Syrius A.I.
LvPrttyBoy
Guys? whats your favorite part about a girl?
Yeah, legs. Though it does get annoying when girls say they should have supermodel legs... if you're not a supermodel then don't even try.

OjamaGirl
Why do guys act stupid but aren't that stupid, but are stupid?
I think you're asking why we act stupidly. Because. Girls psychologically mature five years faster than guys, we're naturally childish.

This has probably already been asked, but. Why are girls compelled to knee/kick a man in his pair when we offend you? A slap to the face suffices, but making us sterile isn't exactly on our "to-do list". If a girl offended me I wouldn't punch her in the tit.

if its not all that bad, i slap his face or sock him in the gut. it depends on how far a man goes. besides, if you only hit their face, alot of times they wont quit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:11 am
Well it's not only when we do something wrong. I've been kneed down there several times just for the hell of it and the amusement of the others. They're just happy I don't hit back or even get mad.

Why do girls call your ex-girlfriend sluts/whores? It's like it doesn't matter who it is, they're just a skank.

Syrius A.I.

Broadwaystar2b

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:09 am
Syrius A.I.
Well it's not only when we do something wrong. I've been kneed down there several times just for the hell of it and the amusement of the others. They're just happy I don't hit back or even get mad.

Why do girls call your ex-girlfriend sluts/whores? It's like it doesn't matter who it is, they're just a skank.

because we always want to make ourselves feel bigger then them.....there is ssooo much drama between girls...but the only time i call a girl a slut is if they really are one!!!<3333  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:33 am
Syrius A.I.

@ number one, yes, I think they find it ammusing.
One time someone kicked me, but it wasn't really directly on it and I punched her in the boob so hard she fell down.

@ number two, maybe it's so they psychologically make you feel that way about your ex, so you'll focus more on your current girlfriend than your ex?

finalkeyblader

Dapper Businessman

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:09 am
dolphin1018
why are guys so lazy?!!!!

because we let others do things for us razz and save our energy for more important things razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:38 pm
What kind of girls do guys like not how they look but their attitude and actions ect.?

chihuahualuver99

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:39 pm
chihuahualuver99
What kind of girls do guys like not how they look but their attitude and actions ect.?
they have to be nice, no low-self esteem but also not too arrogant atleast thats what I look for in girls wink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:16 am
Balliamo
dolphin1018

because we let others do things for us razz and save our energy for more important things razz
What exactly do you mean by more important? Laziness in a man and even a woman is so unattractive, yet, we are usually the one who does the cooking and chores when the man gets home from work and watches tv and eats and poops, but yeh, the 70's are over.. lawl!  

iLush Lips

Broadwaystar2b

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:03 pm
xXKandy_BabeXx
Balliamo
dolphin1018

What exactly do you mean by more important? Laziness in a man and even a woman is so unattractive, yet, we are usually the one who does the cooking and chores when the man gets home from work and watches tv and eats and poops, but yeh, the 70's are over.. lawl!

i agree.....you guys need to help us women out a whole heck of a lot more than you actually do!!! *sigh* who am i kidding....you guys are never gonna change....will you?? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:14 pm
Broadwaystar2b
xXKandy_BabeXx
Balliamo
dolphin1018

i agree.....you guys need to help us women out a whole heck of a lot more than you actually do!!! *sigh* who am i kidding....you guys are never gonna change....will you?? sweatdrop

i would help but just don't ask me to cook sweatdrop enless you like somethin burnt sweatdrop  

KANKURO360

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Broadwaystar2b

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:24 pm
KANKURO360
Broadwaystar2b
xXKandy_BabeXx
Balliamo
dolphin1018

i would help but just don't ask me to cook sweatdrop enless you like somethin burnt sweatdrop

well thats why you practice til you get it right....besides you guys dont have to do something hard......you can make atleast mac and cheese or something...... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:28 pm
Broadwaystar2b
KANKURO360
Broadwaystar2b
xXKandy_BabeXx
Balliamo
dolphin1018

well thats why you practice til you get it right....besides you guys dont have to do something hard......you can make atleast mac and cheese or something...... biggrin

i cant even make mac and cheese sweatdrop sweatdrop  

KANKURO360

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Broadwaystar2b

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 pm
KANKURO360
Broadwaystar2b

well like i said....practice....o0o0o nd thats pretty sad if you dont know how to make mac and cheese.....just saying sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:35 pm
Broadwaystar2b
KANKURO360
Broadwaystar2b

well like i said....practice....o0o0o nd thats pretty sad if you dont know how to make mac and cheese.....just saying sweatdrop

i know sweatdrop  

KANKURO360

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Broadwaystar2b

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:38 pm
KANKURO360
Broadwaystar2b
KANKURO360
Broadwaystar2b

i know sweatdrop

lol.....question.....why do you guys always show off in front of someone you like??? im noticing it more now....they show off in front of my friend all the time.....weird stuff.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games