Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:36 am

In less than a blink of an eye Zann's right arm shot to his shoulder, grabbing Kami's hand. Since his right arm was mechanical and made of Metaru Yami, it would fare better against Kami's metal abilities. Hopefully.
"And that "something" would be...?"
Zann glared at Kami fiercely,
"I thought I made the idea "no touchy" clear long time ago..."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:36 am

((Wha whered you get that from ? : O I got 3 personalities in one body, so guess that he might have different moods xD And i was even one of the first to have 3 personalities or in this case souls but whatever xD))

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:41 am

"*Sigh* alright mister cold heart " Kami says making annoyed face -___-
"I am bored! I wana play something!!!" Come on you knew Ric right?"

He did know you right
*Well guess, though he might not like me that much because i left cloud during war and joined sand but...*
**You seriously just going to let him grab your arm ? You know he got some really weird poison stuff....**

"Oh right." Kami mutters as his disscussion with his other minds came to an end.
"Will you please let go of my hand ?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:22 am

((From Uno Harum XD Gotta love my weapon blaugh ))

"Yeah I did know Ric...you're related?"
Zann looked horrified as he imagined this boy in front of him to be Ric's son. Wait who was the mother...?
"Anyways what do you want to play?"
Zann replied as he let go of Kami's hand from his vice-like grip.

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:28 am

(Hey, doesn't Kiyoshi have that sword that attacks the darkness of someone? It also tells if its attacks would be effective against someonedepending on the darkness in their heart? Maybe thats what we need go after? If Shin really is just darkness)

Sora watched as all the events unfurled before him. He turned as the former Akatsuki Leader appeared. He didn't really have business with him, so he focused his attention on Akane, Shin, and Kiyoshi. "That's it, Kiyoshi's just about the only one capable of even remotely having a chance to stop this guy, and he's on the ground helpless." Sora said to himself before biting his thumb and making a handsign. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique!" He said as his hand slammed down onto the ground. In a puff of smoke, Kyouka, the Water-Symbolic Falcon. She hovered over to Kiyoshi and started to flap her wings, producing a thick mist that began to heal Kiyoshi. Sora continued on with his summons, however. In two more puffs of smoke, Tachi and Arashi to stand guard and defend her as she healed Kiyoshi.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:44 am

((Yawaraka-Te? Sacred sword of light? I thought Kit had it...or does Kiyoshi have it? O_o ))

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:54 am

(When Kit died, I think Kiyoshi got it back.)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:23 am

((Ok then that might work...maybe. lol. I don't actually want to stop Shin yet cuz I want to see what he would do blaugh ))

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:27 am

(*Destroy the village? Try to destroy us? Take over the Ninja World? Yeah, I'd love to stick around for that! blaugh )
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:37 am

"Well i dunnou, guess we are somewhat related..?" Kami mutters as the new quest arrises..

Are we related..?
*erm well thats kind of..*
**Well we never really thought it from that view..**
*Well you did born from our minds but.. hmm*
** Well probably it would be most accurate to say that you are Ric's child, in at least one aspect, though mother you do not own..**

"Ok gotcha." Kami mutters more to himself than Zann.
Then his concentration came back.
"Well i dont know, lets do soemthing fun, gunt someone or soemthing!" Kami says kind of excited rubing his wrist.

((get my hint ? hunt SOMEONE :rolf: Well anyways i never really though Kami's background in that way. Darn i still can't leave my habit of reading peoples minds xD))

3Rton

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:34 pm

((WOOOT, lol i'm probley the only one that noticed but all the Seven Sacred Elemental Swords have gathered in one place.

Zann- Wind
Rahenno- Water
Kiyoshi- Light
Shin- Lightning and Fire
Ric- Earth and Darkness

I was planning something epic to happen when this occured...but didnt think it would be this soon.))

Kiyoshi sat there as the Mist covered him. He inhaled it slowly, but was still in shock at what has occured up to this point. What did it all mean, and what could he do.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Kyouka noticed Kiyoshi was beggining to appear restored. But she also noticed he was troubled about something. She guessed it was just about everything.
Sora noticed Kiyoshi awaking and looking a lot healthier. He walked over to him and let Kyouka take a rest. She dissapeared in a puff of smoke, and Sora made a handsign. His hands began to flash a bright green as he waved them over Kiyoshi's body. "Chiyute no Jutsu: Ichidante - Healing Hands Technique: Major" He said as he finished healing up Kiyoshi's injuries, whatever they happened to be.

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Kit walked up to the Cloud gates. He saw a few people standing around. He walked by and bumped into someone. Not bothering to turn around and say sorry he continued to the gates.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Sora toppled over when some kid had bumped into him. He used his knee as a support to jump right back up after rolling a way off. He walked up to the newcomer and stared him in the eye. "What's the big idea?" He asked shaking his fist then taking a deep breath. "Nevermind, just tell me. What are you doing here kid?"

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:04 pm

Kit smiled when the other kid got in his face. Smiling he let out a little laugh. As he spoke though his mask. "And what's it to you?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games