Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:26 pm
Mahewa put a paw to her chin and directed her eyes upward, looking thoughtful. "I don't want to impose things on you guys or anything, but I still think it would be really neat to include a talent show," she mused.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:31 pm
"Well, knocking out a wall would be bad but I know a few illusion spells. I could turn this place into a fallout shelter interior if everyone else can deal with the decorations," the feline looked about the room at the others and he hugged his mate and stole a black wolf kiss  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:30 am
Shirou thought about it for a moment. "Well... if it's a post apocaliptic stye... what apocalypse is going to cause it?" He asked. "We might be able to decorate to fit whichever apocalypse happens."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:32 am
Tae had walked in only to overhear what sounded like the others would be destroying his cafe, unaware of what they were actually talking about he shouted "Wait. Who is talking about knocking down walls?"  

00Shoe
Captain

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:55 pm
"No one Tae; just planning a little party. I'll be working a few illusory spells to make it look like this place is trashed from a post apocalyptic end of the world scenario and everyone else will be able to fill in the rest." Yue smiled and thought about Shirou's statement, or rather question  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:15 pm
"Ohhh..." he looked embarrassed. "Um is there any way I could help?"  

00Shoe
Captain

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:10 pm
"Convince them that in a post-apocalyptic would, people would be having talent shows," Mahewa responded promptly, jerking a thumb over her shoulder at the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:11 am
Kai's thought bubble of a maid paradise had just been nuked "...damn" he said quietly "I was thinking of doing a cyborg costume" he said "I've attended a few conventions before so I have a lot of costumes for guys my size". He turned to Mahewa "I like the talent show idea, what did you have in mind?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:55 am
"Yeah I like the talent show idea. However I think my main talent would not be appropriate" the ferret lynx grinned.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:47 pm
"You intrigue me but I'll focus on the spell decor, Tae." Yue smiled as he looked at the walls and thought, already thinking of a few spells that would do the trick for the parties setting  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:41 pm
"I'll do a half armored renegade."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I keep a gun in the book you gave me. Prey all you want, but who's gonna save me?

Rocky was slightly startled by Yue's sudden advancement and blushed as he was kissed. Then he stood up and snapped his fingers, causing a small flame to appear. "I could provide with the special effects and certain items and stuff! I could also make apoco-food! Lie....like what?" He thought it over and said, "Talent show...mmmhmm..."

Hallelujia, lock and load

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~
Clickie please.

OiginalLimbershadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:52 am
Kai looked a the ferretlynx "And what talent would that be?" he asked. "Believe it or not, but I can sing quite well!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:32 am
Shirou sat back watching the group discuss potential party ideas. Pulling a chocolate bar from his pocket he began to nibble at it as he thought of what he could do.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games