Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:03 am
Giving a big yawn Haru smiles before laying her forehead on his shoulder for a moment. "Though can the planning wait until after we sleep for a few hours it's already" she say's before looking at her watch "11:am I need sleep before I colapse". Yawning again she puts her hand over mouth before shaking her head slightly to chase away the sleepyness. She was much more tired then she normaly would have been but then she had been up for almost a 18 hours.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:13 am
- duhed i was one of the ones that made this rp so im telling you knock ur s**t offf now !!!! scream and charles did make the assions so shut up and to every one eles im sorry i havnt been here colloge and all -
selena sighs "i leave for a time and i come back to this what in the gods name ois going on here ?" selena damns " naira....is that you are u really home my dear sweet daughter ?!" selena smiles " hello charles this human still here what is is about us u want soooo badly ?" selena sighs " all we want is to live in peace and every 300 yr a human come by and distrubs our peace til we ither turn them or they attack us so we kill em but really why harssah us ?" selena ask "really haru just just him what he want and hell go away" selena sighs "and i fear that hethrus has died on a mission for those stupid huma concle " selena said sadily "have u no respet for a widow?""  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

copycat4756

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:42 pm
charles laughed and said"i killed him maybe i went to hard on him"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:00 pm
Rolling her eyes at Selenia, Haru sticks out her tongue and nhhuuu's her "why should I give him what he wants I do not believe that he deserves to be one of us" she say's before sighing and passing her fingers through her hair.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:18 pm
baki awoke and smiled as he saw demons approaching him he single handedly killed two in less than a second." is that all you you can do Charles you weakling." baki smiled " cave man who was said to eat dinosaurs I don't fear anything nor anyone" baki smiled as he split one demon in half slowly and painfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:43 pm
(dude set up your characters back ground no one is goingto change you so if that is your only mission you might as wll leave ok...plus charles left you there with no way of getting out and the only people that can get you out are inide of his body>..firever)
charles laughed as he sensed one of his demons were gone he laughed knowing that there is no way of him escapinghe would fight the demons for all eternity anfd they will only get stronger by twos for every one he kills  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:46 pm
Tilting her head one way Haru gives Charles a weird look "what's so funny, did I miss something" she asks before looking around. Yawning she calls for one of the servants to get her some blood before walking over to the couch and sitting down.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:39 pm
charles lauged and said"well its nothig its that wealing o ahuman again"  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:05 pm
"ohh okay" she say's before relaxing and taking the glass of wine that a servant brought to her, before she walked back over to him. "Come and sit down and relax for a while" Haru sya's with a smile before kissing him softly then heading back over to the couch to sit down and drink her blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:35 pm
(you can't kill me sorry but thats god modding and I am about to tell if you don't quit b***h now play fair!)  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:23 am
(*sigh* I give up on both of you)

Yawning Haru looks over at Charles before thinking for a moment "Bringing him back i'll change him though I wonder what he will do since he will not be able to see the sun again without burning" she say's with a sigh before passing her fingers through her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:09 pm
Niara smiles and hugs Selenia. "Hello mom. Long time no see." she says. She glared at Haru and Charles. "Bring him back, but don't change him. He doesn't deserve to be changed, so he won't be. If he attacks, I'll get the pleasure of killing him. I've already killed many humans for trying to kill me, so I'm alright with it." she says, stretching.

((he's not god modding, you dumb a**! you're character is really annoying, and deserves to die. he's trapped in a section of hell, and will eventually die. i'm not one that is easily ticked, but you're ticking me off pretty quickly.))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:38 pm
(fine i will tell him how toget out but...i wont let him outhe has to kill a certian character...travis you guys reber he was with mimi aNd he was the king of the dragons)
charles lauhed and sid"he will gt outi he bets travis in his cstle  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:43 pm
((that works with me.))

Niara sighs and throws her hands up. "Whatever." she says, disappearing back outside again.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:38 am
selena hugs naira tightly "oh my lost daughter has returned home !" selena hold her there while tears stream down here cheeks "you never said good bye you left with out a word i was soo sorry about you "selena lets go and smiles at naira tho her tears " my my my ....my little girl has grown up into a fine young woman !" selena kisses her daugther forhead "i hope your home for good naira i know alice and alexander have miss you terrbilely !" selena smiles but then the tears start again "but i do belive i have some bad new for you my sweet naira "selena began " i belive your father is dead because he has returned home scence he left here and it been over a yrs time that hes been gone "selena sighed "it is both a happy occasion and a sad one happy because your aunt has fianly gotten married sad because you might have lost a father i do soo wish that he was alive i still hold out hope "  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games