Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:39 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Within a few minutes Akira returned with the containers. "Ok, wel as you can see, the wall is put up now. What do I do next?" Akira asked her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:45 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕
╒Protector╤Of╤Righteousness╕

Yuji arrived at the gates and landed in front of the Hokage and another lady, "Akira-sensei, Cassie-sama is coming your way to the gates, I will now go look for that hostile ninja Hokage-sama." He said as he then knelt down and looked towards the air and jumped, he flapped his wings and flew around the village trying to find the Cloud Ninja Kirin.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣
╠This is My Light That Will╬End You╬And Defend My Friends╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:51 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

When he returned she looked at the containers of living metal and gave a satisfied nod. "Next is this." Aki walked up the solid gate and pressed her hands against them. She applied her chakra and manipulated the metal to form rivets and a well in the center of each. She took a step back to look at her handy work. Aki then took a container from him and opened it. She let the living metal pour onto her hand. Instead of the shimmering liquid spilling out and on to the ground and pooled up and formed a larg ball in her hand. She walked back up to the gate and pressed the ball into one of the rivets, "Apply your chakra along with me, it'll help it recognize you as it's master." She began to manipulate the living metal to spread through out the wall and blend with the metal of the gate. When that was done she would do the same with the other door of the gate. However, after that was done it would still take more time for the living metal to be incorporated and read for the job. So Aki and Akira would need to continue applying chakra to help speed up the process. Aki explained this to him as the worked.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:55 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira did as instructed. "Drake, Continue to cover me until this is complete." He said as he created a blaze clone just in case. He then placed his hands on the adjcent door and begun to send chakra into it.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:00 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

At one point Aki faltered as she was over come with a fit of coughing, it seemed her body still hadn't completely healed from the turmoil it had gone through. "Sorry." She apologized and continued to apply chakra to both gates to get the metal cells to divide and combine with the gates metal.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:04 am
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira continued as he looked back out of the corner of his eye. "Catching a cold?" He asked her.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:11 am
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji flew back over the gates, looking straight forwards to Cassie's training grounds, "I checked everywhere but their." He said as he flew towards the ground at phenomenal speed and birds were blown to the side as he passed them up.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:11 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Again another cough, she covered her mouth for this one. "No, not exactly." Her hand had tiny droplets of her blood. She wiped them onto her black pants and pressed onward.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:15 am
~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Is there something you are with holding from me?" Akira asked. From Drake's view he probably can see that there was once a connection between the two, but that had disappeared with past events. Akira continued as he trusted more chakra into the gate. "So, how long is this process?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:25 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki sighed figuring it be best to let him know, "I was emotionally unstable for a little bit. My metal blood and liver waged war on my body for probably only half a day. But damages were done." There was another factor in the mix, though not even Aki knew about it. Pregnancy. Aki was glad that he had asked about the gate, hoping it would divert the conversaton away from her physical well being. "I'm not quite sure. We've put enough chakra in it by now. It should be battle ready in maybe two days time." She flushed on last gush of her chakra into the doors, leaving her with little left. Aki stumbled back from the gate and wiped sweat from her brow. "Let's try something small." She picked up a good sized rock and lobbed it at the gate. Before the rock made connect it was speared by an outsretch of metal from the gate. "It knows it's purpose. It just needs to gain in strength." Aki said, she was rather short of breath.

(( Hehehehe first time I've rp mentioned her being pregnant.
XD ))

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:39 am
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira stepped back. "Well you do know the best medic in the world is in the leaf. We can take a look at it. And not to mention, my fiancee' is also a medical ninja who could take a look at you. Maybe later I could examine you with my byakugan to see what's going on." Akira said not realizing how that might sound.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:43 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki glanced at Akira, looking at him for head to toe and back. "Pervert." She joked with a smile. She was tired, and it was obvious. Dark circles hung around her eyes. "You know, last time we met you promised me something sweet. But if I remember correctly you never followed through with that offer." She was completely avoiding the statements about seeing a medic. Aki wasn't a fan of hospitals.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:48 am
(Im only going to be online for a few minutes, i just took control of the comp. xp )
+=Cassandra Origina=+
|Konoha|-|ANBU Captain|-|Medical Ninja|

User Image
User Image

User Image

Sheets of paper flew in the wind as they suddenly started to gather together and form a human. Then it solidified and gained color. "Hi Akira...im really sorry i kept you waiting for a really long time." She said as she suddenly looked at the gates.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:51 am
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji landed in front of Cassie, Akira, and Aki, "Akira-Sensei, I scanned everywhere but I couldn't find Kirin, I looked at the picture and every face, I checked Cassie-sama's training ground also but nothing, I hope I didn't fail you Sensei, do you want me double check?' He said in a serious voice standing firm and straight not moving an inch except his mouth

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:59 am
Tenkai appeared inches behind Akira in the blink of an eye.Anyone with any type of skill would of seen him approach.(Jounin+)Tenkai remained motionless as his hand rested firmly on the swift blade still in its sheath at his side.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games