Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:49 pm
xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:49 pm
mrgreen  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:54 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin moved over to him, her arms were coiled around his waist and she was whispering, telling him he didn't do anything and that it was only memories bothering her.

"Memories that never fade," He mumbled softly, under his breath.
He felt a bubbling inside of him, something he really never felt as a human but now... It was strong. His throat ached and burned, his body- It was already slipping out of her arms and jumping out the window.

He landed on the ground with a loud, echoing thud. He growled and his hands gripped at the grass. His mind was screaming, reminding him of Hunters words about self control.
Obviously, when he was pissed or upset in any way, it triggered his bloodlust.

Dylans fingers grasped at the grass, yanking massive amounts from the ground as his vampiric senses struggled against him. He flew fowards, green covering his hands as his feet took off, his nose caught a human scent. Whos? It didn't matter.

He threw himself into a huge tree somewhere near to the house, with a scream, blood curtling.(?)

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:58 pm
[[curdling]]

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin's hands flew to her mouth as she watched him fly out the window. There was nothing she could do at this point, either in her physical state or his emotional state. Her heart fell at least thirty flights. She waddled back over to the bed and slowed laid down under the blankets. She flipped out the lights and closed her eyes.

All Ravin could do was fall asleep and hope that Dylan would be back before dawn.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:14 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylans body shook with want. Desire.
Need.

He needed blood. No! NO! He did not need anything. He had eaten only hours ago. And what he needed... One of the only things he needed was to learn to control himself.

He focused, hard, on the two things that mattered most in his life.
The blackhaired girl, who was laying asleep upstairs and the drawing of the white haired girl she had drawn.
His breathing, snarled... It was hitched and he was near tears.

But if he cried, and they happened to be tears of blood- It would not solve anything.
Not a thing.

He broke the tree, the entire tree, in half. His energy focused on that, and only that. His mind, on his love. His soon to be, two best girls.
Dylan snarled, growled- Louder. His fangs barred.

||oh poop monkies. i knew that!||  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:46 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronicas hands slid from under her and her fingers tangled into Hunter's blonde hair as he continued to move his tongue around.
She groaned louder, arching her back.
"Oh God," She moaned, her voice cracking. Her breathing increased as she pulled at his hair.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:16 pm
[[hahhah, you know I actually forgot to spell 'beginner' one time? xD]]

Ravin Black

User ImageShe breathed deeply, in and out. Emily Rose danced through her dreams. This time she showed her face. Ravin bent down in front of her little girl.

Emily reached up and touched her cheek with a soft hand. Ravin's eyes widened. The insight of the girl's emotions and thoughts ran through her head. A picture of Dylan appeared with a lingering cloud of concern.

"He'll be fine, sweetheart," Ravin cooed, the truth shining in her eyes.

Emily broke out into a happy smile. "I can't wait to see you." Ravin nearly sighed. Emily's voice was a song, so melodious and angelic. She wrapped her arms around the little girl. "There's so much to know, so much to tell. I want to see the world as you do."

"Not everything's perfect, Emily," she breathed, stroking the girl's white hair.

She kissed the girl's forehead gently. The scene disappeared into a peaceful darkness.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:20 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Veronica's hands were tangled and pulling at his hair and he was really going for it. Yeah until Mr. snack decided he had no self-control and was going to snarl at the top of his lungs. Hunter growled and slowly raised his head up from it's current spot to look out the window. "Your ******** kidding me..." He moved and jerked on a pair of pants angrily. "I will be right back."[/be] he said darkly to Veronica and bolted out tus window. Running full speed he slid to a stop in Dylan's yard and strode angrily to him.

(( Poor Hunter and Veronica, they're never gonna get any xD ))

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:24 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylans feet began to move again, trying to escape to somewhere with lots and lots of red blood. Tasty, sweet, and scrumptious lush.

He growled as he was forced foward, but he slammed himself into another tree, breaking straight through it. He was cut up and in pain, nearly bleeding himself. But it didn't stop the bloodlust. What could? Who could?

Dylan screamed, trying to stop himself. But it was no go.
He slammed into more things, attempting to stop himself.
It was an enternal fight, and it was showing externally as well. The cuts on his body showed what his emotions and feelings were doing to his mind.

Blood, control, blood, control.
He couldn't shut either side up. And his body continued to move towards the smell- But not without a fight from the small side of him that knew better.

Dylan dug his nails, and fingertips into a large rock, holding himself there through snarls and pain.
"Stop it! Just stop!'

He would look so mental right now, if not for the thick woods surronding him,

||dude, i can never spell beginning. ever.||  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:29 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed loudly just as Hunter pulled away.
Thats when her senses picked up on the screams and snarls. Her love was pulling on his pants and running out of the window.
"Wait, what no... why?" She threw her arms up into the hair and suddenly a chill ran down her spine.

Veronica groaned, not the good kind either, before pulling on one of Hunters sweat shirts and a pair of sweat pants of her own. She followed Hunter out the window and towards Ravin and Dylans new place. Only, she didn't run out into the yard to help the boy. No, she was more concerned with the baby and the black haired bride to be upstairs.

She ran into the room where her scent was strongest and threw the door open silently.
"Ravin dear?" She was asleep, but didn't look restless. She figured she'd leave her to rest. She needed it.

After checking her she went to the open window and climbed out on the ledge to make sure Hunter didn't get himself into any trouble with the snack.

||Ah, that was kinda what i thought was going to happenxD||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:42 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin slowly stirred, hearing a voice calling out her name from somewhere close to her. She opened her eyes slowly. The concerns and emotions of Emily were even sharper in her mind then than they were before. "Veronica?" she asked uncertainly.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:37 am
wahmbulance  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:29 am
burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:51 am
||chicken?||  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:55 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Dylan took off and Hunter growled in frustration. Then Veronica was in the window and he turned to look up at her, his face and tone deadly serious. "Stay Here, do NOT follow me. Stay with Ravin, she's going to need you." He bolted after Dylan and found him clawing and clinging to a rock. He snarled and rammed into him, in his life time he had learned that the best way to deal with someones bloodlust is to redirect the crazed energy. Via pissing him off. "Still can't stay in control can you, you little brat." he was angry as well, sure, he didn't have to stop his rendevous with Veronica. But he was technically obligated to, and he didn't want to upset Ravin. So instead he growled and hit Dylan across the face, better him be pissed at him and try to take him down than going on the second killing spree in two days.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games