Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:57 am

The moment the punch connected with Daisuke's chin, Zane pushed up with his right foot, flipping over the shinobi and dodging the blow. As he did so, Zane's body flickered as he moved deeper into the mist. Thankfully the classroom was big enough for it. Moving across the room silentely, Zane began to speak. "Listen kid, you're going to have to a lot better than that..." Zane stated. "For starters, you can't see, that's a given. Sooo what do you do when you can't see? Close your eyes. Don't rely on them. They'll fool you...especially in this mist. Feel the chakra around you, I am not hiding it. Get into your stance and dodge my next attack...or you'll die, it's a simple choice really..." Zane stated threateningly as he waited for a couple of seconds above the boy. Taking out a kunai, Zane released his chakra as he was standing upside down on the ceiling above him and slashed downwards. If the kid didn't dodge, he would be sliced right through the middle.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Daisuke stood listening to Zane's words, being well aware that mist is tricky business. He did as he was told, went into an evasive stance and meditated feeling for some tiny bit of chakra. Daisuke managed to pick up on Zane's chakra, and jumped to the side. Daisuke could feel the wind from the attack as he barely dodged it.

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:52 pm

As Zane crashed downwards, he kept all eyes on Daisuke, crouching down like a panther about to leap on his prey. "Good...now burst your chakra out...and DODGE!" Zane yell out at him as he lunged forward, aiming one final strike with his kunai at his throat.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Daisuke overcharged his feet with chakra and jumped over Zane. due to the overcharge Daisuke half-crashed, half-landed on the ceiling. Daisuke made an attempt to cling to the ceiling but with no luck, and fell landing on his feet.

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:10 pm

A clanging sound was heard, as Z's kunai rested itself on Zane's. "My name is Zamatsu Hyuuga. I have died before, and have reincarnated myself for the time being in this boy's possessed body. In return for using him as a vessel, I will copy him twenty jutsu with his Sharingan. I believe he has met you, his name is Koisu Ryuu Nara a.k.a Ion Ryuu Uchiha." Z said as he explained why he was there to spar. He had reached the required kills, and now no longer wished to kill unless they deserved it. His kunai would then be caught with electricity as the two were still holding, and the electricity would travel through the kunai Zane held, and make that arm useless.

(Electric Overdose was what I used. Want me to post the Chakra thingy for myself?)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:22 pm

"Good job Daisku, you passed the first stage of the Mist Stance Style," Zane said to him as the electricity ran through his body. Zane's body melted away into a puddle of water.

(Sorry, but that's a clone)

BluewolfofMibu

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Z looked at the electrified puddle of water. He then changed his view towards the kid. "Your sensei will be here soon." Z said as he walked away, placing the kunai back in his holster. He knew exactly where he would draw in the teacher.

(I'll be at the Mist Beach, where you first met Koi.)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:11 pm

"Wow uhh.. s**t now what?" Daisuke asked, confused and happy at the current events.
"Might as just stay and wait," Daisuke anwsered himself as he sat down and meditated on what he learned.

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Kowaii walked into the academy and looked for someone to talk to. Once he found a room with people, he entered. "Excuse me. Do any of you know who the wolf master is?" He asked, his hood still covering most of his face, as his cloak occasionally moved.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Kowaii looked around and saw that everyone was engaged in training. "Hm, nevermind, I'll just check back at the Kage's office." He then left.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jinshu Shanyang

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:10 am

A small shift of his eyebrows marked a bemused look upon Koushin's face as he entered the classroom, shifting his body so as to miss another, much stronger looking Shinobi. A quick glance around the slightly misty room, and all he saw was a puddle on the floor, with a slight scorch around the edges, and what looked to be weak currents of electricity writhing about.

"Interesting.." was the first word out of Koushin's mouth, before he locked his eyes upon the figure of another Shinobi still in the room with him. The other's build was quite strong, and very tall, too, by the looks of it.. "I'm guessing you're not the teacher here, then?" Koushin directed a question towards Daisuke, who was sitting on the floor, not too far from the puddle of electrified water.

A small smile tugged at his lips, surveying across the room. The mist had cleared out, presumably created by someone who knew Kirigakure no Jutsu, the signature technique of the Hidden Mist. "Then.. I guess I'll wait, as well." Koushin sighed, ambling over to a spot near the door, about five feet away. Settling down, Koushin rested his upper body against the wall, legs seated underneath him in the traditional Japanese pose. "...So, what's your name?" The blue-ish silver haired Genin called out to Daisuke.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:09 am

Daisuke snapped out of the trance he'd put him self in, looked at the figure setting against the wall and said, "the names Daisuke, if your looking for a sensei he probably won't be here anytime soon."

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Jinshu Shanyang

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:17 am

A small nod of the head. "I see.. My name is Koushin." Koushin closed his eyes, hands placed over his lap, body becoming relaxed. His breathing would slow down to a crawl, with deep, silent breaths through the nose, and exhaling through the mouth. The silver-blue haired Genin was meditating, like Daisuke had been earlier. However, he did not lose himself. Instead, he kept his mind aware of his surroundings, just in case the Sensei of the Academy returned.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Even though she was not a academy student, melody wanted to see all the students. Melody went and walked into the door to the academy looking at all of the people as she stood by the door.

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jinshu Shanyang

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:17 pm

A presence entering the room caught Koushin's attention, breaking him from the pseudo meditation he had been doing. A slight turn of his head would settle yellow orbs onto the person in question, peering out from the lenses of half-rim glasses. 'This person... very strong. But is it the one we've been waiting for, or simply another looking to check on out progress?'

"May I help you, miss?" Koushin branched out with a question, hoping to establish some sort of idea as to who this person was, and if she were the Sensei that Daisuke and himself were waiting for, or perhaps a replacement.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games