Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:28 pm

GONBE
Raui
GONBE
Raui
GONBE

Well, these are the moves I want for Blissey:

Aromatherapy for sure
Softboiled for sure
A status move, either Thunder Wave or Toxic, but I'll probably for for Thunder Wave.

And one more for damage. Yeah, the best option would be Seismic toss, but since I can't have that... Maybe counter, or something. I don't think people would send out Special attackers against Blissey. But then, then Blissey wouldn't be able to kill them either.
Well Chancey is only weak to fighting.

Thunder wave is just ridicoulus, it almost never misses.

Counter sounds good. Mirror coat does as well.

No, Blissey is basically weak to every single damn Physical move out there. Her defense is... 10. Good job. Two physical shots from basically anything takes her out, even if I max her EVs in that area.

I'm not sure Chansey can learn Mirror Coat.

EVs = ???

It'd be funny though with Blissey and Counter.

A pokemon does a fighting move on it. - 300 HP.

Blissey uses counter, the pokemon faints.

Or Endeavor (Blissey can't learn it but still)

EV training is what makes a Pokemon good. You can allocate EVs in certain stats by fighting certain Pokemon, and it increases those stats. I EV trained a Gyarados on the plane (Christened Megakarp) and now it has 193 attack at level 50. =)

It's trashing the Elite 4 all by itself already. I'm so proud of it.

Oh. Well it'd suck if the pokemon you wanted to EV train against a certain pokemon was really weak. It'd take forever even with a Lucky Egg.
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:29 pm

Lifeless, couldn't you just PM me the question then?

Walamanchee

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:30 pm

Raui
Whats your highest lvl pokemon?
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:31 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Raui

A LEVEL 95 PALKIA

SECOND PLACE GOES TO MY LV80 GOLDUCK

Walamanchee

Gonbe

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:32 pm

Raui
GONBE
Raui
GONBE
Raui
GONBE

Well, these are the moves I want for Blissey:

Aromatherapy for sure
Softboiled for sure
A status move, either Thunder Wave or Toxic, but I'll probably for for Thunder Wave.

And one more for damage. Yeah, the best option would be Seismic toss, but since I can't have that... Maybe counter, or something. I don't think people would send out Special attackers against Blissey. But then, then Blissey wouldn't be able to kill them either.
Well Chancey is only weak to fighting.

Thunder wave is just ridicoulus, it almost never misses.

Counter sounds good. Mirror coat does as well.

No, Blissey is basically weak to every single damn Physical move out there. Her defense is... 10. Good job. Two physical shots from basically anything takes her out, even if I max her EVs in that area.

EVs = ???

EV training is what makes a Pokemon good. You can allocate EVs in certain stats by fighting certain Pokemon, and it increases those stats. I EV trained a Gyarados on the plane (Christened Megakarp) and now it has 193 attack at level 50. =)

Oh. Well it'd suck if the pokemon you wanted to EV train against a certain pokemon was really weak. It'd take forever even with a Lucky Egg.

Oh no, it has nothing to do with levels. You just need to fight a certain number of them. I don't have a Macho brace, so I ended up fighting 70 or so Gyarados to train my attack stat. Also, 70 or so Floatzels for the speed, and a couple of Gastrodons.
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:35 pm

GONBE
Raui
GONBE
Raui
GONBE

EVs = ???

Oh no, it has nothing to do with levels. You just need to fight a certain number of them. I don't have a Macho brace, so I ended up fighting 70 or so Gyarados to train my attack stat. Also, 70 or so Floatzels for the speed, and a couple of Gastrodons.

That sounds like it'd take forever.

Walamanchee

Gonbe

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:40 pm

Raui
GONBE
Raui
GONBE
Raui
GONBE

EVs = ???

It does take forever. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:44 pm

GONBE
Raui
GONBE
Raui
GONBE

It does take forever. sweatdrop

I'd rather use Protein, Calcium, etc than do that.

Walamanchee

Gonbe

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:48 pm

Proteins and Calciums do add EVs, actually. But then there's a limit to how much you can use. If you want to finish the job off properly, you need to fight the pokemon.

I did start out by feeding my Gyarados 10x Protein and 10x Carbos, and then you can't give him any more.
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:52 pm

GONBE
Proteins and Calciums do add EVs, actually. But then there's a limit to how much you can use. If you want to finish the job off properly, you need to fight the pokemon.

I did start out by feeding my Gyarados 10x Protein and 10x Carbos, and then you can't give him any more.

Yeah but it seems so pointless to battle the same pokemon again and again just to get another stat an extra +1.

Walamanchee

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:53 pm

Raui
GONBE

Yeah but it seems so pointless to battle the same pokemon again and again just to get another stat an extra +1.
Believe me.
Its not.

I'm back, and that nap made me feel like crap.

Slave of Sithis

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

I just noticed that the music changes as it goes from Morning to Afternoon to Night. O:

Lifeless-Fox
Raui
GONBE

Believe me.
Its not.

Agree. It's not.
If you don't EV train, your Pokemon is not competitive -- full stop, end of story.

Gonbe

LifelessFawkes

Raui
Lifeless-Fox
Raui

A LEVEL 95 PALKIA

SECOND PLACE GOES TO MY LV80 GOLDUCK
I can battle you.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games