Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:33 pm
Tektek is fun at times but not most of the time.

I was planning on writing more of ToM (Tomes of Muralir) later but I suppose I could just keep chugging.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chugging what?

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:38 pm
Chugging through the story, to keep on writing more and more.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ah. Speaking of which, I must dominate my dreadful case of writer's block. I really wanna finish my story.

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Jessie my love

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:40 pm
I like magic stuff.
But my characters are never like
"Controls fire"
It's like crazy random things like controlling the parallel world in mirrors and stuff.
Oh, I have this one guy that controls fears and torture people.
I luff him. XD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:43 pm
I have a simple cure that works for me when it comes to writer's block.

I sit down with a blank sheet of paper and just write whatever comes to mind, no matter how bizarre or how out of bounds it is (grammar wise). Sentences or fragments, it's all the same. But eventually the rhythm and thinking comes back. That, and I end up with a humorous piece of paper that I'd like to frame but can't because it's just mumbo-jumbo bologna.

It's quite entertaining and fun to see the outcome. Also, it's important to watch the paper, but not read the lines.

Tanakietsu

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

You know, that sounds pretty good. I think I'll have to try that, Tana. Thanks.

biggrin

As for gifted people... I dunno, I guess I'm just sick of it all. Too much X-Men and anime, I suppose.

^_^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:52 pm
Whenever I've a writer's block,
I sew stuff. It clears the head-wa.

*makes onigiri*

Herbicide in Vietnam

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:09 pm
Tana la Scrivana
I have a simple cure that works for me when it comes to writer's block.

I sit down with a blank sheet of paper and just write whatever comes to mind, no matter how bizarre or how out of bounds it is (grammar wise). Sentences or fragments, it's all the same. But eventually the rhythm and thinking comes back. That, and I end up with a humorous piece of paper that I'd like to frame but can't because it's just mumbo-jumbo bologna.

It's quite entertaining and fun to see the outcome. Also, it's important to watch the paper, but not read the lines.

I may have to keep that in mind, myself. I've got a ton of empty notebooks, anyway, so that would be pretty easy to do.

Sure beats waiting it out (my usual strategy).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nyerk.

Trudat, Trowa.

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:35 pm
Maybe I jumped to conclusions back there. sweatdrop

It would seem my Pacis Salus teammates have gone poof (though thymeast did say she was going to be away for a little while).

Welcome, all new persons!

*gluggles Awyn* Your avi's new hair is nice.

All of us who've been around long enough to remember her do miss Pandali. She used to top by every once in a while, but I haven't seen her in over a year.

Swimming is the supreme individual sport.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

D:

Swimming, as in sport? Oh no, that's not for me. I enjoy doing laps, but I don't think I'd do it as a sport. And the only reason I got into swimming was because I had to do it for PE. Bleh.

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:44 pm
"The sun is free" << is what one of my friend's tee says. She had no idea what it meant until this summer, where she figured it meant that tanning naturally is free, instead of artificial tanning. XD

I'm thinking of joining the swimming team this year, but I dunno. I dun't like swimming excessively - I just like being in the water. Let me rephrase that - I dislike swimming laps. I enjoy swimming underwater, diving to the bottom of the pool, or else "frolicking in the waves" (at the wave pool, or the beach). 3nodding

Also, Tana, I love your writer's block strategy. -makes note to try it sometime-

:3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

The sun is excessive here.

¬__¬;;

I would enjoy being on the swim team, but only because I'd be able to be in the pool after hours. I don't like being pushed; I like going at my own pace.

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:50 pm
The rain is excessive here, this summer. <3

Mhmm, same here, Talon. :3

Instead of the swimming team, I'm thinking of joining the pilates class that may or may not be open this year. It was my drama teacher's idea to have a pilates class, and it sounds like fun. We had a few classes this year after school, and it was enjoyable - and it'll keep my dad off my back about joining a sports team. XD

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games