Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:12 pm

(Actually Im 19 and a Jounin, I dont really think you can call me another kid. XD)
Sora shook his head. "Look, we don't have time for little vermin like you infesting our village right now, and what's your name anyway?" He said looking back over at Kiyoshi. Sora had healed him just about as much as he could, now he was just letting him rest up.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:12 pm

spike appeared at the gates "what happened?" he asked

pyro hasu

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:14 pm

(LOL ill call you what i want and you will like it!!)

Kit smiled. "Names Ben dover." Turning around he walked towards the gates as he talked over his right shoulder. "And i dont think your in any position to be making threats." Letting out a small laugh he continued walking hands in pockets.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:17 pm

(Fine, then Ill call you gay, hit me with a purse, and like it as well! scream Lol)

Sora grunted and appeared in front of Kit in a gust of wind. "Do you take me for an idiot or something? You're on foreign territory, and here I have the right to just about kill you." He said eyeing him before his Left eye morphed into its sharingan state, the scar showing that it was a transplant.

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:21 pm

( rofl LAWL!!!)

Kit smiled. Seeing the sharingan implant he smiled. "You really dont want to go there..." Lifting up his mist headband he let his Sharingan eye show. there were no Tomoes it was locked in Mangekyou form. (Its the itachi complete mangekyou) Then smiling his right eye turned blue. His hyouton ability along with his sharingan implant were now activated. "Ill say it agin...you have no room to be making threats. Walking past the man he placed a hand on his shoulder and patted it with a smile. A genuine provoke.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Sora grabbed "Bob's hand as it made contact with his shoulder and flipped him over frontwards, slamming him into the ground. "You have no right to touch me." He said and activated his Taiyougan (Sun Eye).
(Its the eye I customized into the Joukai Clan :3)

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:31 pm

(Oh...what about the heaven string jutsu are they on file? The ones i made?)

Kit smiled. As he lay on the ground he whisperd. "Tsukuyomi...." Since he was staring directly into Sora's eyes it would be impossible to dodge or escape now. His entire world would soon go black. Leaving only him strapped on a table alone with only one light overhead on his body.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Rahenno shattered his ice mirrors and stood in the middle of the falling shower of ice. "Wanted me out the way?" He said thinking for a second. It's true that the three fights we had he seem to be pulling all the tricks in the book......No...I can't belive that. Rahenno thought leaping almost at Kiyoshi's side. "Ready when you are, Kiyoshi." He said falling into his fighting pose. At the same time he watch Kiyoshi as he started to breath in the mist wandering what would happen.

Aro97

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:39 pm

(Umm, they're still there but I dont really use them. I like the idea, just havent found the right time to actually use it.)

Sora noticed his eyes flashed a bright green, signifying that Kit was about to perform a Genjutsu. He flashed a single handsign just as Kit activated Amaterasu. "Mirror Heaven and Earth Change" Sora's voice echoed as he lay strapped to a table. Instantly, the technique was flipped and Kit was strapped to the table.

(My eye reads certain chakra types with a color code. Like, Taijutsu shows as red chakra flow, Ninjutsu use as blue, etc. So i saw the green flash of light and prepared for whatever genjutsu you were about to use and countered it. PWNED lOL)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:39 pm

((Sorry bout that, i forgot to logout my brothers porfile and post as Rahenno under his name. sweatdrop ))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:41 pm

(Aww crap you got me....)

Kit smiled and let out a laugh. "A reverse?" Closing his eye he stopped his jutsu and it faded away slowly. He wouldnt power something that would hurt him. Getting off the floor he smiled. "Well that was fun..." with that he disappeared. Just vanished.

(I g2g ill be on maybe tomorow)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:44 pm

Sora frowned as the kid just dissapeared. He was starting to have fun. He gave a grin and walked back over to Kiyoshi. He lifted him up by the collar and began shaking him violently. "WAKE UP! YOU'VE BEEN HEALED AND RESTED, NOW GET UP AND HELP US DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS DILLEMA!!!" He screamed before tossing him on the ground so that he would finally get up, he hoped. He then dissapeared in a puff of smoke, having something to take care of. He left the headsets so that he'd stay in touch.

De-Vaughn07

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:52 pm

spike saw rahenno and headed over t him "hey i know we havent met yet but whats going on right now" spike asked hopeing he could help.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:11 pm

"Something a chunin can't handle. Sorry family or not your going to have to sit out." He said to Pyro, waiting for Shin to make a move.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:12 pm

(its spike by the way)

"yes sir" spike said heading to the training gorunds to train
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games