Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:11 pm
Mahewa looked at Kai in playful shock. "No way. You didn't tell me you sang!" She looked back to Tae. "I mean, it doesn't have to be a huge show. Just have a sign-up sheet, people can put down their acts. I mean, it can be pretty loose. People could even do multiple acts if we have extra time."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:21 pm
After listening to what Mahewa had to say Tae turned back to Kai, "Multiple acts huh!" he grinned even wider.  

00Shoe
Captain

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:32 pm
"I can play instruments."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:08 am
Shirou looked about at every one who was stating there talent and smiled. He didn't have much of a talent other than speaking, so he just stayed quiet.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HUSH! Rocky is speaking!

"Well..." Rocky said, smiling. He materialized multiple items and then de-materialized them. "I have multiple talents, so that would be a grand idea!. ....This isn't going to be a a contest, right? If so, I want to be a judge."

You may commence with conversations now.

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~
Clickie please.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:19 pm
"I dunno, depends on what we want. We could either have it not be a contest at all...OR we could have those funny categories, like Most Creative Act, Coolest Costume, Biggest Group..." Mahewa shrugged. "Something like that. I wouldn't want it to be a fight for first place or anything."  

FiliaFlammae

Reapers_life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:22 pm
Syrus woke up on the table that he occupied, his white mane a bit matted. "Hrrrrm." He took out his glass and light bent around it, filling it with fizzy water. Man did Syrus have a headache.

Syrus drained the water with two advills in his mouth. Syrus got up and streatched, going into a few awkward yoga poses. Syrus sat down and reached into his bag and pulled out a big case of makeup.

"My sister is a professional makeup artist and she taught me some things...." Syrus suggested.

He ran into the bathroom and came out a moment later, his face and neck looking like a zombie, neck slitted, eyes blackened and teeth falling out. "How is ittt?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:06 pm
Kai mused at the thought of singing in front of everyone. A few T.M Revolution songs should blow ther socks off! He looked at Syrus's new get up "That's pretty cool Sy".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:05 pm

HUSH! Rocky is speaking!

Rocky jumped slightly at the authenticity of Syrus's make-up artistry. "Holy- how did you do that?" he asked

Clickie please.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:10 pm
"My sister Is... Er.... Was... A hollywood makeup artist." His sister had died in a crow. Syrus smiled a fake smile. "What do you want to be, Rocky, Ill decorate you?" Syrus smiled going over to Rocky and opening the case, it had lables and goo and everything in tight little containers.  

Reapers_life

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:33 am

HUSH! Rocky is speaking!

Rocky waved his paws infront of himself. "Oh, no. I don't need makeup for what I'm doing!....Unless. Can you make me look scorched and battleworn?" He asked with a large smile.

Clickie please.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:58 pm
Yue smiled, of to himself from the others as he closed his eyes, starting the spells to add illusions to the walls and ceiling. Threads of lights, all different colors spread out and touched the surfaces of the cafe's structure. Slowly, the walls seemed to look tattered and ancient, the image of holes and the world outside as it was ravaged by whatever apocalyptic catastrophe had befallen it. The ceiling "opened" up to the view of a dark, angry red sky with alomost toxic looking hues to it.  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 am
Mahewa cast her gaze to the ceiling and her mouth promptly fell open. "Whoooaaaaa," she said in quiet awe. It was several seconds before she shook herself back to her senses. "I'd better go get my things! I'll be back in a few minutes, guys." She stood and jogged out the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:31 pm
Kai ran after Mahewa "Wait up!" he called "I gotta grap some stuff too so I'll come with you".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Reapers_life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Syrus sighed. " I cant do Singes, but I can do battle worn." Syrus said before opening four bottles and dabbing four of his pads into the bottles, taking out a quick drying red paste, a red paste, and clear and black goop. He slathered the quick drying paste along Rocky's arms and legs. He then used the red paste and wiped it all along Rocky's fur, fresh blood-look-alike. He then used the clear paste to matt Rocky's fur, then he used the black marked under Rocky's eyes and on his shoulder and collar, the goop dired to make it look burned. Syrus then marked Rocky's right arm all over, so it looked like Rocky had just escaped an explosion, and his right arm was completely burned.

"How is it?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games