Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:25 pm
Lol my friend plays drums i personally play bass although i can play electric guitar too but thats cool and susie dying ? that might cause a splash with a lot of chars in ria lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:27 pm
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

FF8=The kick-assest of all FFs xp

had to get that out >.>  

Easy Isac

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:27 pm
Actually, that might work.. because wait.. Mwahaha This might work better than i thought.

Cause i think i was going to have my new character control time or use time manipulation somehow.. So maybe... <.<.....

Either that or go with my other character idea in which.. well. i wont say yet cause its kinda confusing. @_@

I know though guys.. >.< Thats the thing.. Is that i thought about Seth and its like.. *pouts* Oh my.. So thats why im really not sure. But i still need to figure out what im going to do with Dante and Seth.. But.. i think im going with Seth. ^_^

Oh, yesh. As you could tell from my siggy. I play the electric bass guitar. ^_^ In fact i got a new five string bass just a week ago or so. *dances*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:30 pm
OoO susie great plan!! now we just have to see how I fit into all of this. I was going have Celestial die too but too many things had to happen soon so... Im just settling for something else that im not saying.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:31 pm
I dont like five strings for some unnkown reason i just dont like them lol i would have a 4 string but i dont the money for a new electric bass lol. Oh and Seth if you like ff8 will you please please please join my rp lol its a ff8 rp i just started and noones joining.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:32 pm
*gets picked* YYYYYEEESSSS!!!!! XP

ooh, I was thinking of making Seth able to control time as well, when I was thinking what his arts would be. But then I figured that'd suck all the fun out of everything. When you could just go back and fix your mistakes. Mistakes must not be fixed!!!! xp

Temporalikinesis: The ability to manipulate time.

I think that's what it was called o.o  

Easy Isac

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:33 pm
Well, its kinda hard to play it cause sometimes i get confused as to whats the fourth or fifth string. @_@ But ive gotten used to it really fast. So its all good now. ^_^

Ah, yesh. Well, Celeste.. Hmmm.. See, im still not sure because one problem...

Weeeee li'l Sethy over there... >.>....

I dont know if i can have Susie leave him.. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:34 pm
Hmm i was thinkign about getting Deimon to put a poster up for memebrs for his band instead of using npcs, npcs are no fun lol.  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:34 pm
*giggles like the evil chibi she was and loads the bazooka. looks around and decides who to fie at*

hehe... my next target is.....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:36 pm
Depeeeeeends..... >.> can I be squall? XP ooh, no! ******** squall. I wanna be the bad guy.. ah, it's been so long since I've played ff8 i forgot his name!! >.< Eh.. Scether?? No.. that wasn't it. Bah, it was something like that.  

Easy Isac

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:37 pm
Just have your other character seduce him! Gosh is it really that hard? Or make her like, be different around him...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:37 pm
The name is Seifer lol and im squall so you cant be him anyways heres a link please help me get soem more members http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9430420  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:40 pm
If Susie leaves Seth, Seth will SO gonnna hafta choke a b***h!! twisted

........ smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:41 pm
Oh pfsht! *sigh* v.v Cellleessssssste.....

Gah... I dunno. I'll think about it and see what im gunna do. Hmph. Cuase no matter what i do its going to be atleast a week probably. Cause this weekend is shot for me since im going up to Canada. ^_^  

XColdXHeartX

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:41 pm
Lol Deimon just laughs at you guys and your insane dramatics lol and so do i.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games