Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:02 am
~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Don't worry about it Yuji." Akira said. "Just return to the Haven." Akira then turned to Cassandra. "Hey, babe." He said with a smile. "Aki, this is my girlfriend Cassandra, Cassandra this is Aki of the Hidden Grass. Aki, you sould stay awhile and rest and Cassandra can take a look at your little problem."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:07 am
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕
╒Protector╤Of╤Righteousness╕

Yuji saluted him and smiled, "Hai." Yuji then smiled to Cassie, "Hello Cassandra-sama." he then walked past her and when that happened, he activated his Seki-reigan, "Seki-Reigan!" He said loudly and disappeared from everyone and headed towards his mansion.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣
╠This is My Light That Will╬End You╬And Defend My Friends╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:13 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki saw Tenkai approach behind Akira. "Akira behind you." She growled the moment she saw the figure. She kept her focus on Tenkai, "Pleasure to meet you Cassandra." Aki was ready to attack if Tenkai tried anything.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:16 am
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Tenkai appeared inches behind Akira in the blink of an eye.Anyone with any type of skill would of seen him approach.(Jounin+)Tenkai remained motionless as his hand rested firmly on the swift blade still in its sheath at his side.

[[Not yet...]]

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira's clone stood right behind Tenkai with his hand holding his katana next to Tenkai. As Akira turned to greet him. "Is there something you need? Tenkai of the Hidden Sand?" Akira said knowing who he was. "It has been a long while since I have seen you, but I don't think we have been formally introduced." Akira said as the same time Aki and the gate begun to be ready for anything.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:21 am
Tenkai smiled as soon as Aki said anything he formed a after image in his place and vanished appeareing behind Aki."No i wanted ramen.And your village has the best ramen i hear."With out an active sharigan or byakugan there was no way you could see Tenkai move normally as he used the swift blade.He eyed Cassandra slightly before turning back to Akira."So can i go in or do i have to fight or something."

((I wanted ramen.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:24 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

The moment his presence was felt behind her Aki burst into pear petals. The petals swirled away from Tenkai and reformed beside Akira. She said nothing except glared at Tenkai. He'd already given her a terrible impression

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:10 am
User Image
Sannin
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko appeared behind Akira, still fully cloaked. "I'm here." She muttered so only he could hear.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:04 am
Drake watched everything throughly, ready to strike at a moment's notice. He kept everything said below in his memory, in case there was a detail needd later.  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:32 am
Tenkai began to chuckle."I come here for ramen and im surrounded by the villages strongest members.The only sad part is that none of you scare me.Wheres Hanzo now theres a great ninja and previous Hokage.Dont get me wrong Akira your a strong opponent but Hanzo is like blow your mind awesome.Anyways im going to the ramen shop.Join me if you wish."With that Tenkai walked past all the people as his hand rested on the swift blade incase any of them wanted to fight.Tenkai was pretty confident to where he thought he could take most of them in a one on one battle but he was screwed if there was more then one.
Exit to ramen shop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:19 am
Raito walked passed taking no notice of the Hokage and the other shinobi around the gates as he walked out and into the countries.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:57 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Ok, it fine guys. Drake stay on alert, but you don't have to watch the gates anymore." He said as he watched Raito walk out of the village. 'I wonder where he is going.' He wondered as he looked at his clone out of the corner of his eye. At that moment, the clone bit his thumb and formed handsigns as he summoned Niomi, youngest Panther of the Panther family. Akira handed the clone his ear piece as Niomi jumped onto his head. They togather soon disappeared into the shadows. "Reiko, Aki is feeling ilregular, can you take a look at her?" He asked as he walked back into the village. "Close the gates." he said to the guards as they would begin to close behind him after everybody made it in. Being made of Living metal now, the gates wouldn't have a gate gate, but a Living Metal gate that would form over the space between the two sides.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:36 pm
Drake sighed and jumped off, standing next to Reiko. "Well, this turned out to be a jolly good day."  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:14 pm
Out of the blue,a beautiful bird flied out from the clouds heading into the village. It's elegant yet powerful screech would alert the guards but instead of tension or aggression towards the animal there would only be calming sigh. It was Sora,Raito's bird. And unlike the usual poetry it had when it flew,Sora was flying rather briskly or rather,violently, through the air and seemed to be having something small on it's back. If one had a sharp eye they would notice it being Yumi Uchiha but instead of his usual bright appearance the child laid motionless. Not only motionless but cut and gashed from his mission though successive it was. Thankfully he was back in the home of Konoha but that didn't mean he would need some bed time after the chaos he went through.

[Exit to Hospital]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki closely watched Tenkai as he entered the village. However she relaxed upon Akira's request. Again she felt the exhaustion kick in and stifled a cough. She heard him mention her name. She looked over to Reiko then at Akira, "I'm fine, please. I just need a place to lay down." Aki said as she passed through the gates behind the Hokage.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games